Black Panthers Threatning War On Sanford,Florida. Yet No Concern From Holder & Obama.

Nah, that's just disingenuous spin. I'm pretty sure if they were White, you and Holder would be screeching for their immediate arrest & prosecution 24/7. You're coming off as very disingenuous & hypocritical. That's how i see it anyway.

I can appreciate why you came to that conclusion, so allow me set the record straight. I'm not condoning the Black Panthers, or even condoning their provocative, self-serving reaction to this incident. I'm simply telling it how I see it. However uncomfortable it may be for some people, white folk still pull the string in America and the Occidental world, and that's just plain reality, even if their is a black man/figure head in the White House; who's success seems to have been borne out of white guilt propagated by Democrat campaigner/apologists. The Black Panthers and their world wide ilk don't seem to have any achievable objectives, apart from sporadically capitalising on racial tension. They're fractured and lack determined focus. The only attention they can attract in between racially-fueled incidents is yell at pedestrians through magaphones about injustices their ancestors may or may not have suffered.

Answer me this question, paulitician: Do you personally fear the unlikely consequences 'promised' by the Black Panthers, if they ever bother to turn off their X-Boxes and hit the streets?

Oh, i certainly don't fear the Black Panthers. I know they're a bunch of loud-mouthed pussies. They've had many many years to start their beloved 'Race War', yet they haven't. I suspect that's because their too lazy & cowardly for the most part. I'm just pointing out that they are an armed Militia openly threatening violence. And i don't get how Holder can just blow that off. I mean come on, if they were White, they would already be in Prison. It says much more about Holder's own racist tendencies than it does the Black Panther morons. It's time for Holder to go. But i hear ya on your points. I don't think we're really disagreeing too much.

The NBP are so lightweight that you white conservatives were swearing they won the election for Obama by intimidating witnesses in Philly. They're the big, black boogymen until you want to prove how weak they are. Blacks have been telling you for years that the New Black Panthers were a tiny group of sissies, but that didn't fit your narrative.

These Black Panthers are....paper tigers. They are blowing smoke, it's all empty bravado. We all know what would happen if white groups did or said similar things, but this is the double standard we have come to accept nowadays.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back