Black Panthers Intimidate in Philadelphia

Yeah....right...that must be it. :rolleyes:

According to the left there are no blacks in the Tea Party because if any are they're not authentic.

Have any legitimate links on this youtube nonsense?

The fat guy does not look to credible

True, true. Why would anyone think THAT black guy would intimidate people at a voting station? ....unless of course he has a history of doing stuff like that. :lol:
And if that were true, wouldn't that same logic apply to BigotBart?

Why would anyone think BigotBart was using dishonest video? .... unless of course he has a history of doing stuff like that. :lol:

Why do CON$ swallow whole the same shit from the same liars over and over and then come back begging for more?

Again...

Breitbart.tv EXCLUSIVE: Witness: Same New Black Panther; Same Polling Place; Same Polling Threat!

Obama and Holder are black and thus do not care. It's like we live in the South in the 1950s in reverse...
Pathological liar and Racist BigotBart has less than no credibility!

Funny how after filming all day BigotBart the racist has no audio of the exchange! And since we didn't see the "independent" go in and vote, the Teabagger was probably not even allowed to vote in that polling place. And the GOP thug admits HE tried to talk to the "guy" so he started the conversation, if it even happened. Why didn't the GOP goon just walk in and vote??????

Exactly! The guy was just standing there handing out flyers. He wasn't stopping anyone from voting!:eek:

I guess it got by you that he's not supposed to be campaigning within 100 ft of that door...you realize that don't you?

They've merely changed their tactics but they're still breaking the law.

Pathological liar and Racist BigotBart has less than no credibility!

Funny how after filming all day BigotBart the racist has no audio of the exchange! And since we didn't see the "independent" go in and vote, the Teabagger was probably not even allowed to vote in that polling place. And the GOP thug admits HE tried to talk to the "guy" so he started the conversation, if it even happened. Why didn't the GOP goon just walk in and vote??????

Exactly! The guy was just standing there handing out flyers. He wasn't stopping anyone from voting!:eek:

I guess it got by you that he's not supposed to be campaigning within 100 ft of that door...you realize that don't you?

They've merely changed their tactics but they're still breaking the law.

So the appropriate title should be: Black Panther breaks law by campaigning within 100 feet, not
intimidate.

I guess that point fails you.

No weapon, no Intimidation on the Tape that I see. Maybe some campaigning, which is also illegal.

I do have a question about that. Does that 100ft law count for early voting polling places? I voted early in my district and one of the candidates for county commissioner was there handing out fliers. Nice white guy, republican and retired military, we had a pretty good ten minute conversation, I ended up voting for him.

Didn't feel intimidated at all. Then again he wasn't black and I'm not white so I guess he should've been the intimidated one, ehh?

So the fat guy did not want the flyer, and continued on with the conversation with the black panther?

I'm to understand that the fat guy was not obstructed from going to the polls, continued trying to talk to the guy (who clearly didn't like him), and was basically told to fuck off?

Why didn't the fat guy just say no to the flyer and go in and vote?

Some big intimidation campaign at work here!

The only reason I see someone being intimidated is if they're personally trying to start shit.

Simple......call the cops, have them talk to the guy and send him on his way

Just like anyone else standing outside a polling place

I'd be willing to bet a paycheck that the fat guy is lying. And of course Brietbart believes him...with no evidence whatsoever.

I'd be willing to bet a paycheck that the fat guy is lying. And of course Brietbart believes him...with no evidence whatsoever.

Why would anyone doubt Breitbarts standing as a journalist?

Why would anyone doubt Breitbarts standing as a journalist?
You would think that now that the election is over the race baiting would stop.

Brietbart apparently has a huge problem with black people.

:eusa_eh:

We are not allowed to call conseratives racists....

That is called playing the race card

Where is that USMB coward that was talking all that cyber smack about DARING the NBP's to come back around to the polling place because HE and his boys would be ready for them?

Quiet as a church mouse I see.

LMAO!!!
49izadw.gif

Forum List

Back