Black Panthers -Holder OK -Who says protecting left wing extremists does not pay off

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Black Panthers -Holder OK -Who says protecting left wing extremists does not pay off or this must be what Papa Obama means when he says 'civilian homeland defense force'

New Black Panther Party National Chairman Malik Shabazz says recent attempts to question that ruling are nothing more than a "political witch hunt" Republicans are waging against Attorney General Eric Holder.

Black Panther intimidating voters:

http-w**youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

Is this what Papa Obama was referring to when he boasted of a civilian homeland defense force during his campaign?

See:

Protecting Black Panthers {http-w**.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/may/29/protecting-black-panthers/}

Imagine if Ku Klux Klan members had stood menacingly in military uniforms, with nightsticks, in front of a polling place. Add to it that they had hurled racial threats and insults at voters who tried to enter.

Now suppose that the government, backed by a nationally televised video of the event, had won a court case against the Klansmen except for the perfunctory filing of a single, simple document - but that an incoming Republican administration had moved to voluntarily dismiss the already-won case.

Surely that would have been front-page news, with a number of firings at the Justice Department.

The Obama Justice Department did take one action against one of the four defendants: It forbade him from again "displaying a weapon within 100 feet of any open polling location" in Philadelphia. Given that it already was illegal to display a weapon at a polling place and that he was not even enjoined from carrying a weapon at polling places outside of Philadelphia, it is hard to see what this order accomplished.

We asked the Justice Department if it was unable to provide any explanation for dropping the case. Justice press aide Alejandro Miyar merely said: "That is correct." Multiple times we asked both the department and the White House to comment on charges that the dismissals represented political bias. We received no substantive response.

Hans Von Spakovsky, a legal scholar at the Heritage Foundation and a former commissioner at the Federal Election Commission, tells us, "In my experience, I have never heard of the department refusing to take a default judgment... . If a Republican administration had done this, it would be front-page news and every civil rights group in the country would be screaming about it."

Consider that the behavior of the defendants was so bad that witness Bartle Bull, a former Robert F. Kennedy organizer who did extensive legal work on behalf of black voters in Mississippi, testified it was "the most blatant form of voter discrimination I have encountered in my life."

Eric Eversole, a former litigation attorney with the Voting Section of the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department, told us: "It is truly unprecedented for the Voting Section to voluntarily dismiss a case of such blatant intimidation. The video speaks for itself."

We couldn't agree more. After the 2000 Presidential election, Democrats complained about voter intimidation in Florida by pointing to a police car that had been two miles away from a polling place. The police didn't do anything to anyone, but their presence was deemed sufficient to vaguely intimidate people en route to the polls. In this case, the New Black Panther Party actually blocked access to a poll.

Unlike the Florida incident, this case involving the New Black Panthers screams out for tough justice. Instead, the Obama administration looks the other way. This all but invites racial violence at future elections

Charlie Gibson
"Black Panthers who ?"

Didn't you get the memo? It's OK for blacks to be openly and overtly racist. They can do whatever the hell they want. But you whitey... ooooohhh no... you have to bend over and take it.

Last edited:
Didn't you get the memo? It's OK for blacks to be openly and overtly racist. They can do whatever the hell they want. But you whitey... ooooohhh no... you have to bend over and take it.

I see comrade.

Is this part of the "Fistgate safe school" program?

I see comrade.

Is this part of the "Fistgate safe school" program?

Yes grass hopper... BE the "fistgate safe school" program... then your training will be complete.

the video link does not work

[youtube]neGbKHyGuHU[/youtube]

[youtube]qX4dcvIYk9A[/youtube]

Al-Qaeda attempted to recruit the panthers for Jihad. ACORN and the Panthers are are both terrorists groups.

Al-Qaeda attempted to recruit the panthers for Jihad. ACORN and the Panthers are are both terrorists groups.

just another in a long line of reasons why he don't get my respect and never will.

just another in a long line of reasons why he don't get my respect and never will.

a dangerous president set. now the power of our vote is gone. replaced and taken over and run by a dictator and his henchmen. we're no diff than Russia or China or some crooked third world sewer country. and we may have to fight to get it back

Forum List

Back