Black Panthers Getting Ready To Invade Sanford And Are Ready To Kill

The NBPP are not much different from the Fred Phelps of the world. They use whatever ugly tragedy they can to promote their agenda, but they aren't really interested in being in the front lines of the culture war, dodging bullets.

I am actually fairly worried about my adopted son who lives in Sanford, and is really dark-skinned. He is concerned about being targeted because of his race, and I'm not surprised, at this point.

Apparently, all young black men are now the bogeyman.
No, they aren't. The New Black Panthers ARE, though. They have made their intentions very clear.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating. The NBPP is a small, fringe group that couldn't fight their way past a troop of girl scouts or out of a white paper bag.

They may intend to do a lot of things, they can call for whatever they want, but they do not have the funding or the support to cause these things to happen. They are trying to get AIR TIME. In that regard, they are identical to most racist groups....they are poorly funded, poorly organized, generally unintelligent, and easy to arrest. In general, the groups that you should be most concerned about are not the groups that make this sort of public noise.

It's the Timothy McVeighs of the world, the Weather Underground (and groups like "The Order") who have historically been responsible for the overwhelming majority of extremist violence. These people operate quietly, behind the scenes, and don't hold megaphones, because they don't want to end up in law enforcement intelligence files.

If they're holding a protest and chanting, they are being documented by law enforcement as being affiliated with a hate group/suspected criminal enterprise, and the likelihood that they will commit a crime becomes really minimal.

The goal of loud vocal gropus like NBPP is to cause fear and intimidation that lead to white people to overreacting. Those overreactions may then spark race-based conflicts or hateful soundbytes about black folks that can be further used to fan the flames of unrest and conflict between people who have a long history of not trusting each other. The NBPP are doing exactly what their kindred bedfellows, white supremacists and neo-nazis, do when they protest in your town...they want to emotionally provoke black folks into overreacting so that they can point to those overreactions as evidence of their agenda. They want pictures of contorted, enraged black faces. They want pictures of people with hate-filled signs demonstrating against them. They want fights (preferably, on camera). They want to show black people looking as inhuman and violent as possible, because this provides evidence that their fight is valid.

Similarly, what the NBPP wants is to provoke average white people into acting stupidly, and to provoke political commentators (particularly conservative ones) into saying stupid things that can be rebroadcast over and over again to promote their agenda of black separatism.

What people are doing right now is really the worst possible response, speaking as someone who's worked with extremist groups in a professional capacity.

The best possible response to the Fred Phelps and Malik Zulu Shabazz's of the world is to ignore them or to mock their impotence, not cower in your homes afraid of the black devils or support neo-nazi "patrols."

It would really be great if people could be rational about this subject.

Last edited:
The NBPP are not much different from the Fred Phelps of the world. They use whatever ugly tragedy they can to promote their agenda, but they aren't really interested in being in the front lines of the culture war, dodging bullets.

I am actually fairly worried about my adopted son who lives in Sanford, and is really dark-skinned. He is concerned about being targeted because of his race, and I'm not surprised, at this point.

Apparently, all young black men are now the bogeyman.
No, they aren't. The New Black Panthers ARE, though. They have made their intentions very clear.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating. The NBPP is a small, fringe group that couldn't fight their way past a troop of girl scouts or out of a white paper bag.

They may intend to do a lot of things, but they do not have the funding or the support. In that regard, they are identical to most racist groups....they are poorly funded, poorly organized, generally unintelligent, and easy to arrest. In general, the groups that you should be most concerned about are not the groups that make this sort of public noise.

It's the Timothy McVeighs of the world, the Weather Underground (and groups like "The Order") who have historically been responsible for the overwhelming majority of extremist violence. These people operate quietly, behind the scenes, and don't hold megaphones, because they don't want to end up in law enforcement intelligence files.

If they're holding a protest and chanting, they are being documented by law enforcement, and the likelihood that they will commit a crime becomes really minimal.

The goal of loud vocal gropus like NBPP is to cause fear and intimidation that lead to white people to overreacting. Those overreactions may then spark race-based conflicts that can be further used to fan the flames of unrest. They are doing exactly what white supremacists and neo-nazis do when they protest in your town...they want to emotionally provoke black folks into overreacting so that they can point to those overreactions as evidence of their agenda.

What people are doing right now is really the worst possible response, speaking as someone who's worked with extremist groups in a professional capacity.

The best possible response to the Fred Phelps and Malik Zulu Shabazz's of the world is to ignore them or laugh at their impotence, not cower in your homes afraid of the black devils.
To the bolded: The goal of loud vocal groups like Sharpton's and the NBP, is to cause fear and intimidation that lead to black people to overreacting.

It's a two way street.

Idiot racists on both sides. Let's hope cooler heads prevail.

But, I will not give them a pass because other racist groups also exist. Never.

I hope they do get up their army and start some crap in Sanford "Stand your ground" Florida. The gene pool needs cleaning out.

You want innocent people to die? because if they did this, thats what would happen.:doubt:

What's worse than a violent confrontation is the threat of violent confrontation. Get it over with already! If they want some kind of race war, bring it, get it over with. If there are only ten of them, it will be a real short race war. Right now the way to deal with these race baiters is to ignore them hoping they go away on their own. Ideally, they will return to whatever basement they crawled out of.

You notice there is none of that going on in Los Angeles over the death of unarmed teenager Kendrec McDade. Why not? Aside from McDade really being a thief that is. Because the man who told the lie that Kendrec was armed is a mexican here illegally. When the black "leaders" made their threats for "justice", those leaders were surrounded by brown berets and Mecha fighters who said "you might want to rethink that". So, you don't hear about rallys and protests for justice in Los Angeles. There are no New Black Panthers here. Sometimes the fastest way to peace is an invitation to fight.

Of all the places to make such threats, states like Florida is the LAST place they should make them. Go to New York City and make them. Go someplace where self defense is frowned upon.

I saw Trayvon's mother last night. What a class act! Not only is she a beautiful woman, but her strength and grace makes her possibly the most admirable person, man or woman, that I have seen in a decade or more.

I hope justice is done in the Zimmerman case. If he's guilty then he should be punished. The prosecution has a very difficult case. This is not a case in which race plays any part whatsoever. The hoodie has absolutely nothing to do with this case other than be a response to the question "What does he look like?"

To the bolded: The goal of loud vocal groups like Sharpton's and the NBP, is to cause fear and intimidation that lead to black people to overreacting.

But, those overreactions will probably only occur if white people say and do stupid things. In general, Sharpton and NBPP have little to zero support in the black community. They are seen as opportunists with no real connection to the issues of average black folks.

It's a two way street.

No one is suggesting that they be given a pass. I don't believe that I've EVER given these groups a pass. I've clearly outlined exactly who they are and what they want. These racist groups (of every hue) want to villify the perceived opposition. They want to create a catalyst that will allow them to mobilize the average people who generally ignore their efforts. They want to create fear, paranoia, and conflict. They are bad people with a bad agenda who should be seen for what they are.

What they should not be given, however, is what they are asking for: a racist response.

But, those overreactions will probably only occur if white people say and do stupid things. In general, Sharpton and NBPP have little to zero support in the black community. They are seen as opportunists with no real connection to the issues of average black folks.

It's a two way street.

No one is suggesting that they be given a pass. I don't believe that I've EVER given these groups a pass. I've clearly outlined exactly who they are and what they want. These racist groups (of every hue) want to villify the perceived opposition. They want to create a catalyst that will allow them to mobilize the average people who generally ignore their efforts. They want to create fear, paranoia, and conflict. They are bad people with a bad agenda who should be seen for what they are.

What they should not be given, however, is what they are asking for: a racist response.
See, I can only HOPE that Sharpton and/or the NBP have little impact.

I don't know if I can convince myself that my hope about that is valid.

I have yet to see any racist group, white or black, actually operating in Sanford.

What I HAVE seen is the result of Sharpton's rhetoric on someone - who had nothing to do with this - already, though. So, I can't agree that they have zero effect.

Right now the way to deal with these race baiters is to ignore them hoping they go away on their own. Ideally, they will return to whatever basement they crawled out of.

It is best for average people to ignore these idiots, and see them for what they are. And, for law enforcement/criminal intelligence/criminal justice agencies to document and track their membership, and keep them in check.

You notice there is none of that going on in Los Angeles over the death of unarmed teenager Kendrec McDade. Why not? Aside from McDade really being a thief that is. Because the man who told the lie that Kendrec was armed is a mexican here illegally. When the black "leaders" made their threats for "justice", those leaders were surrounded by brown berets and Mecha fighters who said "you might want to rethink that". So, you don't hear about rallys and protests for justice in Los Angeles. There are no New Black Panthers here. Sometimes the fastest way to peace is an invitation to fight.

Historically, NBPP has been all about making the APPEARANCE of a threat, without representing an ACTUAL threat. Reacting to them as if they pose a threat to average people, or as if they have support within the black community (most black folks consider them morons of the worst sort) is simply a failure to understand what NBPP is (and isn't).

I saw Trayvon's mother last night. What a class act! Not only is she a beautiful woman, but her strength and grace makes her possibly the most admirable person, man or woman, that I have seen in a decade or more.

I agree. In spite of the horrific tragedy of losing her son like this, she has not pushed an agenda of anger or hate. She's asked people to let the criminal justice system work, and for justice to prevail. I hope I would be as level-headed as she has been if something similar had happened to my son (but, knowing myself, I would probably be facing charges right now if someone harmed one of my kids).

I hope justice is done in the Zimmerman case. If he's guilty then he should be punished. The prosecution has a very difficult case. This is not a case in which race plays any part whatsoever. The hoodie has absolutely nothing to do with this case other than be a response to the question "What does he look like?"

I agree. This case is not about race relations or about gun laws. It's a tragedy, but those are postures that people are adopting to deflect blame (Zimmerman) or to flog this tragedy for their own agenda (Sharpton, NBPP).

See, I can only HOPE that Sharpton and/or the NBP have little impact.

I work in inner city communities with high gang crime problems around the U.S. I do not see any evidence of support for these racist assholes.

I have yet to see any racist group, white or black, actually operating in Sanford.

They don't actualy have to operate in Sanford if they hold a press conference and CLAIM to be operating there.

...the result of Sharpton's rhetoric on someone - who had nothing to do with this - already, though. So, I can't agree that they have zero effect.

That's why level heads need to prevail. We have to keep calm and carry on.

This situation sucks, but it cannot be allowed to define black/white relations.

I hope they do get up their army and start some crap in Sanford "Stand your ground" Florida. The gene pool needs cleaning out.

You want innocent people to die? because if they did this, thats what would happen.:doubt:

What's worse than a violent confrontation is the threat of violent confrontation. Get it over with already! If they want some kind of race war, bring it, get it over with. If there are only ten of them, it will be a real short race war. Right now the way to deal with these race baiters is to ignore them hoping they go away on their own. Ideally, they will return to whatever basement they crawled out of.

Of all the places to make such threats, states like Florida is the LAST place they should make them. Go to New York City and make them. Go someplace where self defense is frowned upon.

The thing is IF the NBP do go into I don't think they will be successful but theres a large chance that innocents will die in the crossfire, this isn't something I want to see happen. I agree with you 100% about Trayvons mom and his father is a good guy as well, he called for a peaceful resolution to his sons death.

It's a two way street.

See, I can only HOPE that Sharpton and/or the NBP have little impact.I don't know if I can convince myself that my hope about that is valid.

What I HAVE seen is the result of Sharpton's rhetoric on someone - who had nothing to do with this - already, though. So, I can't agree that they have zero effect.

Sharpton and the NBP don't have as much support in the Black community as the media would like you to believe, I am around Black people everyday and I have yet to hear 1 of them show any support for Sharpton or the NBP, the NBP's rhetoric of killing white babies and grandmas is not popular amongst most Blacks in the US, point blank period.

See, I can only HOPE that Sharpton and/or the NBP have little impact.I don't know if I can convince myself that my hope about that is valid.

Sharpton and the NBP don't have as much support in the Black community as the media would like you to believe, I am around Black people everyday and I have yet to hear 1 of them show any support for Sharpton or the NBP, the NBP's rhetoric of killing white babies and grandmas is not popular amongst most Blacks in the US, point blank period.
That's great to hear.

Unfortunately, Spike Lee bought into Sharpton's rhetoric, as did several who follow Lee on FB and Twitter; and an old lady had to move out of her own home as a result of that.

You likely hang around in a crowd of folks who have more level heads, are more rational, and a hell of a lot brighter than the average Joe and Jane. And, that's great.

:thup:

Forum List

Back