Black Panthers Getting Ready To Invade Sanford And Are Ready To Kill

Yet in every city across America blacks are killing blacks.

But that don't count.

Yet in every city across America whites are killing whites.

Yet in every city across America Hispanics are killing Hispanics.

Yet in every reservation across America Native Americans are killing Native Americans.

But that doesn't count

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

you are a real dumb ass... I mean really dumb!

George Zimmermans dad should have turned him in so he couldve collected that bounty.. then used the $$ for his sons defense bills.

Yet in every city across America blacks are killing blacks.

But that don't count.

Yet in every city across America whites are killing whites.

Yet in every city across America Hispanics are killing Hispanics.

Yet in every reservation across America Native Americans are killing Native Americans.

But that doesn't count

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

you are a real dumb ass... I mean really dumb!

Here are the rest of the crime stats:

FBI — Table 43

And, when the New Black Panthers do kill people in Sanford, we can blame the HuffPo and others for "reporting" that neo-nazi groups are there.

The neo-nazi groups aren't there, though.

The HuffPo can be proud.

I would blame the individuals who actually committed the actual crime aka the NBP and the actual people that did it.

If they were really going to invade Sanford I don't think they would say anything, they would just do it, as it currently stands the New Black Panthers don't even have enough guys to take down a group of disgruntled girl scouts.

George Zimmermans dad should have turned him in so he couldve collected that bounty.. then used the $$ for his sons defense bills.

LOL, that' thinking outside of the box!
I advocated for Zimmerman himself, turning himself in for the bounty.

(As long as he brought some of his own hired thugs for protection.) A cool million right there. And, if they renege, then a slam dunk suit.

A murdered black person's life only has value if they are killed by a white person.

It will be all over the media.

But if a black person is murdered by another black.

It barely makes the news.

Just one of several that week. :doubt:

You need to watch Philly tv every night a Black or two gets killed by another Black person.

If they were really going to invade Sanford I don't think they would say anything, they would just do it, as it currently stands the New Black Panthers don't even have enough guys to take down a group of disgruntled girl scouts.

"In the coming weeks............." They gave FDLE, the FBI, and everybody else LOTS of notice...........

"In the coming weeks............." They gave FDLE, the FBI, and everybody else LOTS of notice...........

It seems to me the New Black Panthers are really trying to use this case to gain as much publicity as possible, Trayvons father has asked for a peaceful resolution to this and his mother even said it might be an accident, the parents have not asked for violence but the NBP does not care.

It seems to me the New Black Panthers are really trying to use this case to gain as much publicity as possible, Trayvons father has asked for a peaceful resolution to this and his mother even said it might be an accident, the parents have not asked for violence but the NBP does not care.
Trolling for media attention, and $$$$$$ it appears. :doubt:

Trolling for media attention, and $$$$$$ it appears. :doubt:

Yup, they are trying to gain relevance off of this tragedy, disgusting.

The NBPP are not much different from the Fred Phelps of the world. They use whatever ugly tragedy they can to promote their agenda, but they aren't really interested in being in the front lines of the culture war, dodging bullets.

I am actually fairly worried about my "adopted son" (close friend of my son who's spent a lot of time with my family) who lives in Sanford, and is really dark-skinned. He is concerned about being targeted because of his race, and I'm not surprised, at this point.

Apparently, all young black men are now the bogeyman.

He's more likely to to be avoided, than targeted, by those who don't know him, given the current level of tension. Most people will simply, if possible, avoid contact with anyone they don't trust, and the level of trust isn't very high out there at the moment (on either side).

The NBPP are not much different from the Fred Phelps of the world. They use whatever ugly tragedy they can to promote their agenda, but they aren't really interested in being in the front lines of the culture war, dodging bullets.

I am actually fairly worried about my "adopted son" (close friend of my son who's spent a lot of time with my family) who lives in Sanford, and is really dark-skinned. He is concerned about being targeted because of his race, and I'm not surprised, at this point.

He's more likely to to be avoided, than targeted, by those who don't know him, given the current level of tension. Most people will simply, if possible, avoid contact with anyone they don't trust, and the level of trust isn't very high out there at the moment (on either side).

It feels like our race relations are heading back to the 1950's. :(

It feels like our race relations are heading back to the 1950's. :(
I agree. It's all quite sad.

I hope they do get up their army and start some crap in Sanford "Stand your ground" Florida. The gene pool needs cleaning out.

Forum List

Back