Black Panthers Getting Ready To Invade Sanford And Are Ready To Kill

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: 'In self defense, we got to kill'

ef5c1a2c556b507699e47c8d184ac4f8.JPG

In a video posted at Breitbart.tv and a number of other conservative sites, Malik Zulu Shabazz, national chairman of the militant New Black Panther Party is heard discussing the need to raise an army of black people to defend themselves from white separatists.

In the video, dated April 9, Shabazz says the group "must kill" in order to defend themselves.

A post at The Right Scoop provides a transcript of the audio:

We’re going in soon within a few weeks and we’re going to train the community and community patrols and community self-defense in Sanford. We’re not going to allow some Neo-Nazis to drive around and intimidate black people and we know what we know and are trained how we’re trained.

We have to raise up an army in Florida of black me[n] and black people who will patrol and defend the community and we have to have a ministry of defense in Florida.

You touch us with what we are building for black people and you got a hell of a price to pay. You don’t build a movement – if you don’t develop a movement and defend what you develop with a movement then you gonna be out of luck. So we gotta do both my sista. We got to fight on all fronts. We got to build and in self-defense we got to kill.

Continue reading on Examiner.com New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: 'In self defense, we got to kill' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: 'In self defense, we got to kill' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

The Obama Administration is of course ignoring all of this.

This is what they wanted after all. They want riots.

New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: 'In self defense, we got to kill' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Yet in every city across America blacks are killing blacks.

But that don't count.

Yet in every city across America whites are killing whites.

Yet in every city across America Hispanics are killing Hispanics.

Yet in every reservation across America Native Americans are killing Native Americans.

But that doesn't count

In a video posted at Breitbart.tv and a number of other conservative sites, Malik Zulu Shabazz, national chairman of the militant New Black Panther Party is heard discussing the need to raise an army of black people to defend themselves from white separatists.

In the video, dated April 9, Shabazz says the group "must kill" in order to defend themselves.

We’re going in soon within a few weeks and we’re going to train the community and community patrols and community self-defense in Sanford. We’re not going to allow some Neo-Nazis to drive around and intimidate black people and we know what we know and are trained how we’re trained.

We have to raise up an army in Florida of black me[n] and black people who will patrol and defend the community and we have to have a ministry of defense in Florida.

You touch us with what we are building for black people and you got a hell of a price to pay. You don’t build a movement – if you don’t develop a movement and defend what you develop with a movement then you gonna be out of luck. So we gotta do both my sista. We got to fight on all fronts. We got to build and in self-defense we got to kill.

Continue reading on Examiner.com New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: 'In self defense, we got to kill' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: 'In self defense, we got to kill' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: 'In self defense, we got to kill' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Has the Obama administration addressed the Neo-nazi's ar any other hate group? I'm sure the justice dept and the CIA/FBI have a handle on this. Normal people pay this tripe no attention.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbitmKKTNm0]Chicken with his head cut off - YouTube[/ame]

A murdered black person's life only has value if they are killed by a white person.

It will be all over the media.

But if a black person is murdered by another black.

It barely makes the news.

Just one of several that week. :doubt:

That's so STUPID. These guys are a bunch of hot air, they ain't shit. The real doers do, they don't make some "grand announcement" about it.

But that don't count.

Yet in every reservation across America Native Americans are killing Native Americans.

But that doesn't count

:eusa_boohoo:

As soon as whites, Latinos, and Native Americans start sending armies to Sanford then we can worry about that.

Until then.............:muahaha:

But that don't count.

But that doesn't count

As soon as whites, Latinos, and Native Americans start sending armies to Sanford then we can worry about that.

Ah. So you don't care about killings you're just scared of large groups of black people.

How big does the gathering of blacks have to be before you get scared? 1? 5? 10? 100?

But that doesn't count

Ah. So you don't care about killings you're just scared of large groups of black people.

How big does the gathering of blacks have to be before you get scared? 1? 5? 10? 100?

I care.....I just don't care about your silly argument.

I care.....I just don't care about your silly argument.

You are the one who used the term "armies" to describe a rally of black men and women.

P.S. whites and Hispanics attended the rallies as well.

They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam
But that's bullshit, I'll show you why it's totally wrong
Cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
It'd be warfare through Harlem, and Washington Heights
I wouldn't be fightin' for Bush or White America's dream
I'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
I wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga
I'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga

Artist: Immortal Technique

they say the rebels in iraq still fight for saddam
but that's bullshit, i'll show you why it's totally wrong
cuz if another country invaded the hood tonight
it'd be warfare through harlem, and washington heights
i wouldn't be fightin' for bush or white america's dream
i'd be fightin' for my people's survival and self-esteem
i wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga
i'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out, my nigga

artist: Immortal technique

lol

And, when the New Black Panthers do kill people in Sanford, we can blame the HuffPo and others for "reporting" that neo-nazi groups are there.

The neo-nazi groups aren't there, though.

The HuffPo can be proud.

The NBPP are not much different from the Fred Phelps of the world. They use whatever ugly tragedy they can to promote their agenda, but they aren't really interested in being in the front lines of the culture war, dodging bullets.

I am actually fairly worried about my "adopted son" (close friend of my son who's spent a lot of time with my family) who lives in Sanford, and is really dark-skinned. He is concerned about being targeted because of his race, and I'm not surprised, at this point.

Apparently, all young black men are now the bogeyman.

The NBPP are not much different from the Fred Phelps of the world. They use whatever ugly tragedy they can to promote their agenda, but they aren't really interested in being in the front lines of the culture war, dodging bullets.

I am actually fairly worried about my adopted son who lives in Sanford, and is really dark-skinned. He is concerned about being targeted because of his race, and I'm not surprised, at this point.

Apparently, all young black men are now the bogeyman.
No, they aren't. The New Black Panthers ARE, though. They have made their intentions very clear.

Forum List

Back