Black Panther's city of "Wakanda" is an "isolated ethnostate surrounded by a giant wall..."

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
So says a Twitter user in response to Kamala Harris. Brilliant!

Harry Khachatrian‏Verified account @Harry1T6
I don’t know if you actually watched Black Panther but Wakanda is an isolated ethnostate surrounded by a giant wall and alien tech to keep foreigners out https://twitter.com/kamalaharris/status/1071943841052352512?s=21 …

DuJojrBXgAQMf44.jpg

11:52 AM - 11 Dec 2018

Uh... Hey Harry and Kamala... Black Panther and Wakanda are both fictional... Fictional means they're not real...

I don’t know if you actually watched Black Panther but Wakanda is an isolated ethnostate surrounded by a giant wall and alien tech to keep foreigners out https://twitter.com/kamalaharris/status/1071943841052352512?s=21 …

DuJojrBXgAQMf44.jpg

Gotta keep the murderous, war driven crackas out

I figured your purse swings would take car of that?

Or pull some hair?

DuJojrBXgAQMf44.jpg

Gotta keep the murderous, war driven crackas out

I figured your purse swings would take car of that?

Or pull some hair?
Your weaknesses are your own

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Chadwick Boseman CHILDHOOD_TRAUMA tupac eminem protester_02.jpg

My Question. Unlike the American people, do the good people of "Wakanda" TOLERATE significant numbers of Wakanda mothers irresponsibly introducing Wakanda newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to a #FATHERLESS, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Just asking.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

My Question. Unlike the American people, do the good people of "Wakanda" TOLERATE significant numbers of Wakanda mothers irresponsibly introducing Wakanda newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to a #FATHERLESS, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Just asking.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
Do they get to vote? Wakanda is not a democracy

Forum List

Back