Black Panthers Back at Philadelphia Polling Station

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
image.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-7rkSmdDIIU]New Black Panthers At Back At Polling Places In Philadelphia - YouTube[/ame]

Im not surprised Holders boyz are at it again

Oh, c'mon, they're just there to help ensure a free and fair election...

I doubt that many black voters will be scared out of voting by this guys legal pressence

Now how many black voters are being challenged by Tea party election "observers"?

Perhaps that polling station needs a klan members legal prescence to balance the scales..........

How absolutely frightening... I'm staying inside and locking my doors. I wouldn't dare go outside today... I'll have to skip voting this year. :lol:

The new black pussy party certainly are brave intimidating those Philly ghetto voters...........Lol

I was reading that retired Navy SEALS and retired Special Forces vets will be at polling stations as well.

Good offset for the NBP.

Don't think there will be any trouble.

I was reading that retired Navy SEALS and retired Special Forces vets will be at polling stations as well.

Good offset for the NBP.

Don't think there will be any trouble.

In that case my money is on the Veterans, the NBP are pussies, nothing like the Original Panthers. The NBP have had chances to put their money where their mouth is, their a bunch of pussies.

New Black Panther Declares:

We Will Hunt ‘Pink A**es’ Down, ‘Kill ’Em, Dig ‘Em Up & Kill ‘Em Again & Again & Again!’

yeah their no threat

Forum List

Back