Black panther leader arrested

Just a note...the Chief of Staff of one of the nations leading black organizations is a convicted felon.
I guess that is the kind of people they have in this organization.

Just a note...the Chief of Staff of one of the nations leading black organizations is a convicted felon.
Leading black organizations? Why type of drugs are you shooting?

DECATUR, Ga. - A member of the New Black Panther Party who went on national television to offer a reward for the capture of George Zimmerman was arrested in Gwinnett County.

According to the DeKalb County Sheriff's Office, Hashim Nzinga, 49 of Norcross, was arrested at probation office he was reporting to in Lawrenceville. He taken to Dekalb County Jail and charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. A warrant was sworn out in DeKalb County after evidence surfaced that Nzinga tried to pawn a semi-automatic handgun at a Stone Mountain pawn shop.

Nzinga serves as the New Black Panther Party’s Chief of Staff. He recently made news after going on CNN and offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman whose role in the shooting death of 17 year old Trayvon Martin is currently being investigated by Florida authorities.

New Black Panther Leader Arrested after Pawning Gun
If a brother got to pawn a pistol, a brother ain't got no 10 grand to pay off his bounty.

:rofl:

Glad they got the scum.

Leading black organizations? Why type of drugs are you shooting?

Are you going to say that the Black Panthers are not a leading black organization?

Actually not so much, most Black people do not subscribe to their teachings.

Forum List

Back