Black Panther Intimidation in Philly.

Because Rush is certainly the defender of unbiased coverage right?

:lol:

Sorry, had to be said. :tongue:
Thats what RUSH says:lol: everybody elses opinion is shit next to his... However Rush did kinda let me down with his doctor shopping escapade, but i forgave him after Lynn Swann,Terry bradshaws world record best reciever for Pittsburg Steelers stood by RUSH and said anyone can make a mistake, that kinda humbled Mr Limbaugh and bought back my respect.....So RUSH is still RIGHT!!! Oh and isnt Head of the Demo Senate X-KKK Robert Byrd:lol::lol::lol:

I don't need equal time, I am equal time!
Rush Limbaugh

Last edited:
I know it's a lot easier to just claim is false and overblown but you might want to look it up for yourself so you don't sound like an Obama shill next time...

Just google black panther intimidation youtube

Here's what I found:

MyFox Philadelphia | Fox: Black Panthers At Philadelphia Polling Place

Now, what exactly am I missing? Where's the intimidation?

I'd also like to know what motivated you to start this thread...was it to paint black people as evil? Because you've failed. Try harder next time.

Thats what RUSH says:lol: everybody elses opinion is shit next to his... However Rush did kinda let me down with his doctor shopping escapade, but i forgave him after Lynn Swann,Terry bradshaws world record best reciever for Pittsburg Steelers stood by RUSH and said anyone can make a mistake, that kinda humbled Mr Limbaugh and bought back my respect.....So RUSH is still RIGHT!!! Oh and isnt Head of the Demo Senate X-KKK Robert Byrd:lol::lol::lol:

Rush Limbaugh
I'm curious. Has Rush ever had a part of his show that was complimentary to black people? I kind of doubt it.

You know what that makes Rush?

A racist.

Rush Limbaugh

Really, it all depends what you mean by "head of the Senate."

The VP (Dick Cheney) serves as president of the Senate - but generally sits at the head of the chamber when it's expected that his vote will be needed to break a tie.

The Senate pro tem (currently Robert Byrd, D-West Virginia), is a largely ceremonial role, and serves as president of the Senate when the vice president is not in attendance.

But day-to-day operation of the Senate - including control of committee chairmanships and the voting calendar - belongs to the Senate majority leader (currently Harry Reid, D-Nevada). The majority leader is chosen by senators who are members of the party with a voting majority in the Senate

Here's what I found:

MyFox Philadelphia | Fox: Black Panthers At Philadelphia Polling Place

I'd also like to know what motivated you to start this thread...was it to paint black people as evil? Because you've failed. Try harder next time.
Your dumb if you couldnt read, intimidation was the probable motive even looking at the photo with the batton or night stick in the black guys hand and Black Panther attire(jacket) looks intimidating...Well at least they had sense enough to run their asses off the premises....

Last edited:
Ravi Wrote:

Wow...you really have no issue with people in uniforms carrying nightsticks standing outside voting locations questioning in an intimidating way the presence of anyone and everyone who they deem doesn't belong there? Some people have really just lost all sense of balance on this...thank God its over soon.

I'd also like to know what motivated you to start this thread

Umm...maybe it was to show an example of voter intimidation going on during the election??? Just a guess...but considering that you see nothing wrong with men with weapons intimidating people outside a voting station I can see why you'd be confused.

...was it to paint black people as evil? Because you've failed. Try harder next time.

If the Black Panthers, an admitted racial group, is going to stand outside voting stations with weapons and try to intimidate people...then THEY, if anyone, are the ones making this a racial issue...NOT the people who are bringing it up. Jesus, Ravi...get your head on straight.

Really, it all depends what you mean by "head of the Senate."

The VP (Dick Cheney) serves as president of the Senate - but generally sits at the head of the chamber when it's expected that his vote will be needed to break a tie.

The Senate pro tem (currently Robert Byrd, D-West Virginia), is a largely ceremonial role, and serves as president of the Senate when the vice president is not in attendance.

But day-to-day operation of the Senate - including control of committee chairmanships and the voting calendar - belongs to the Senate majority leader (currently Harry Reid, D-Nevada). The majority leader is chosen by senators who are members of the party with a voting majority in the Senate
Robert you have got to be one of the biggest rationalist ive ever conversed with, do you realize how much like Billy Clinton you sound lol..I mean i see your point, but just like Billy says "now that all depends on how you define cigar":badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ravi Wrote:

Wow...you really have no issue with people in uniforms carrying nightsticks standing outside voting locations questioning in an intimidating way the presence of anyone and everyone who they deem doesn't belong there? Some people have really just lost all sense of balance on this...thank God its over soon.

Umm...maybe it was to show an example of voter intimidation going on during the election??? Just a guess...but considering that you see nothing wrong with men with weapons intimidating people outside a voting station I can see why you'd be confused.

If the Black Panthers, an admitted racial group, is going to stand outside voting stations with weapons and try to intimidate people...then THEY, if anyone, are the ones making this a racial issue...NOT the people who are bringing it up. Jesus, Ravi...get your head on straight.

Ravi is one of those liberals who will never admit a liberal has done anything wrong ever... He's not even worth responding to.

Ravi Wrote:

I must have missed something. I didn't see them talking to anyone but some college student that seemed to be trying to get a rise out of them.

Oh right, the Klan and "knew something" no.

It's called common sense and putting myself in the shoes of these ignorant people wondering what they would do.

I think things are bad enough without casting reckless aspersions about what some group might do when we are looking at evidence of what one group did do. The same justice should be meted out to any group and we can all think of a list of groups that might do this kind of thing. But as long as we are talking of factual events, let's keep it factual to prevent confusion.

I'm curious. Has Rush ever had a part of his show that was complimentary to black people? I kind of doubt it.

You know what that makes Rush?

A racist.

You know a member of Rush's show is Black right? I mean you wouldn't be talking out of your ass or anything, right?

Why are all the righties on these boards the onces crying racist, racist, racist?

More of the blame the other party for what you started saying?

Forum List

Back