Black Panther Intimidation in Philly.

The police arrested one of these idiots as they should.

Great story for FOXNEWS though.

Wait, we are suppose to vote today?

What about all those calls to poor and non-white communities saying due to the high number of people that I should wait until November 10th?

:eusa_whistle:

(And for the record, I do think these two should be arrested if they are blocking people from voting).

It is no different then the Clan doing the same in the south or elsewhere.

Last edited:
wow! I thought voter intimidation was a Republican thang. Well it is to hear the libwals tell it. Another day another lie. what the hell.

White Supremacy? We gonna have a race war over this election? Way to go Black Panthers.

Don't you know that posting a thread like this is RACIST??????

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

I know, I know, but I thought I would chance it... :)

Note, nobody has called it racist.

Another note: get your head out of your ass.

As a general rule of thumb, the one that cast the accusation first, is generally the guilty dog???From what i saw he was just posting information therby posing as a messenger not the author thereof...
I have an old Congressional research book wrapped in cellophane on the activities of the Black Panthers and from what i read they were just as bad as the KKK or worse...Every race has had their gangsters and thugs Roman Italians invented it......Vendetta?!?!?

The problem isn't that Johnny can't read. The problem isn't even that Johnny can't think. The problem is that Johnny doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling. Thomas Sowell quote

Last edited:
Rush just played a clip from CNN with a cameraman talking to one of th eblack panthers...it was pretty amusing

wow! I thought voter intimidation was a Republican thang. Well it is to hear the libwals tell it. Another day another lie. what the hell.

White Supremacy? We gonna have a race war over this election? Way to go Black Panthers.

I'm confused, The Black Panthers dont like Obama, I have seen them on tv talking about him being a sellout, what were they doing there.

Wait, we are suppose to vote today?

What about all those calls to poor and non-white communities saying due to the high number of people that I should wait until November 10th?

:eusa_whistle:

(And for the record, I do think these two should be arrested if they are blocking people from voting).

It is no different then the Clan doing the same in the south or elsewhere.

You are right, if the Klan was doing this, it would be exactly the same thing. Are they doing that somewhere? I'd like to see that link too.

Rush just played a clip from CNN with a cameraman talking to one of th eblack panthers...it was pretty amusing

Because Rush is certainly the defender of unbiased coverage right?

:lol:

Sorry, had to be said. :tongue:

You are right, if the Klan was doing this, it would be exactly the same thing. Are they doing that somewhere? I'd like to see that link too.

Not sure? Are they? I don't have eyes around the world.

The clan has experience in this, so I doubt they would do it so openly, in such a stupid manner, and of course in a populated place.

Philly? I mean come on now.

I hope not, I'm in the wrong part of DC for race war! That and I might be one of 3 white people in this building.

Not sure? Are they? I don't have eyes around the world.

The clan has experience in this, so I doubt they would do it so openly, in such a stupid manner, and of course in a populated place.

Philly? I mean come on now.

Oh, from what you said, it sounded like you knew of something. BTW it's "the Klan" as in Ku Klux, unless you are trying to accuse the Scottish people of something.

I know it's a lot easier to just claim is false and overblown but you might want to look it up for yourself so you don't sound like an Obama shill next time...

Just google black panther intimidation youtube

Oh, from what you said, it sounded like you knew of something. BTW it's "the Klan" as in Ku Klux, unless you are trying to accuse the Scottish people of something.

Oh right, the Klan and "knew something" no.

It's called common sense and putting myself in the shoes of these ignorant people wondering what they would do.

Forum List

Back