Black Panther "Community Organizers" Should Be Prosecuted...

Intimidation?

Do you have evidence anyone was intimidated? You can't see it on your clip. These two gentlemen were politely asked to leave and did so.

So,

You're blind as well as deaf?

Intimidation?

Do you have evidence anyone was intimidated? You can't see it on your clip. These two gentlemen were politely asked to leave and did so.

So,

You are welcome to post a video showing them intimidating voters. I will be glad to watch it and comment on it. The video that was posted did not show them intimidating anyone. They were polite to the shock reporter and answered his questions.

The guy with the night stick was out of line and was rightfully told to leave the area

Intimidation?

So,

You are welcome to post a video showing them intimidating voters. I will be glad to watch it and comment on it. The video that was posted did not show them intimidating anyone. They were polite to the shock reporter and answered his questions.

The guy with the night stick was out of line and was rightfully told to leave the area

Here is the back of the building and the "lady" say's "you will get hurt" if the pollwatcher attempts to get in the polling location.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HK_VT81Pk]YouTube - Philadelphia Voter Intimidation[/ame]

Intimidation?

So,

Quit being stupid. Why do you think the photographers showed up? Cause they were tipped off to the intimidation. The testimony is they were hollering "Now you will see what it's like to be ruled by blacks cracker" You must have been raised on the stupid farm.

So,

Here is the back of the building and the "lady" say's "you will get hurt" if the pollwatcher attempts to get in the polling location.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HK_VT81Pk]YouTube - Philadelphia Voter Intimidation[/ame]

Thanks for posting...I watched the video and see where you would be terrified by that 60 year old black woman.
The guy is trying to get into the back door of a polling place with a camera. I think they had no problem with him entering and restricted the TV crew.

I also saw the police there. If he had a legal right to enter the polling place and film, all he had to do is grab the cop and insist he be allowed entry

Intimidation?

So,

First off we begin with the definition of Brandishing

Brandishing - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Then we have the California Penal Code section 417 Brandishing a weapon and after you peruse the law please show me anywhere where these "gentelmen" were threatened in any way. They were brandishing weapons at a POLLING PLACE which itself is illegal.
I posted the entire PC even though only the first part is relevant.

417. (a) (1) Every person who, except in self-defense, in the
presence of any other person, draws or exhibits any deadly weapon
whatsoever, other than a firearm, in a rude, angry, or threatening
manner, or who in any manner, unlawfully uses a deadly weapon other
than a firearm in any fight or quarrel is guilty of a misdemeanor,
punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than 30
days.
(2) Every person who, except in self-defense, in the presence of
any other person, draws or exhibits any firearm, whether loaded or
unloaded, in a rude, angry, or threatening manner, or who in any
manner, unlawfully uses a firearm in any fight or quarrel is
punishable as follows:
(A) If the violation occurs in a public place and the firearm is a
pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon
the person, by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than three
months and not more than one year, by a fine not to exceed one
thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment.
(B) In all cases other than that set forth in subparagraph (A), a
misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not less
than three months.
(b) Every person who, except in self-defense, in the presence of
any other person, draws or exhibits any loaded firearm in a rude,
angry, or threatening manner, or who, in any manner, unlawfully uses
any loaded firearm in any fight or quarrel upon the grounds of any
day care center, as defined in Section 1596.76 of the Health and
Safety Code, or any facility where programs, including day care
programs or recreational programs, are being conducted for persons
under 18 years of age, including programs conducted by a nonprofit
organization, during the hours in which the center or facility is
open for use, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison
for 16 months, or two or three years, or by imprisonment in a county
jail for not less than three months, nor more than one year.
(c) Every person who, in the immediate presence of a peace
officer, draws or exhibits any firearm, whether loaded or unloaded,
in a rude, angry, or threatening manner, and who knows, or reasonably
should know, by the officer's uniformed appearance or other action
of identification by the officer, that he or she is a peace officer
engaged in the performance of his or her duties, and that peace
officer is engaged in the performance of his or her duties, shall be
punished by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than nine
months and not to exceed one year, or in the state prison.
(d) Except where a different penalty applies, every person who
violates this section when the other person is in the process of
cleaning up graffiti or vandalism is guilty of a misdemeanor,
punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than three
months nor more than one year.
(e) As used in this section, "peace officer" means any person
designated as a peace officer pursuant to Chapter 4.5 (commencing
with Section 830) of Title 3 of Part 2.
(f) As used in this section, "public place" means any of the
following:
(1) A public place in an incorporated city.
(2) A public street in an incorporated city.
(3) A public street in an unincorporated area.

Last edited:
Thanks for looking that up..

Every person who, except in self-defense, in the
presence of any other person, draws or exhibits any deadly weapon
whatsoever, other than a firearm, in a rude, angry, or threatening
manner,
or who in any manner, unlawfully uses a deadly weapon other
than a firearm in any fight or quarrel is guilty of a misdemeanor,
punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than 30
days.

OK...I watched the video.
When confronted by a cameraman and reporter trying to stir things up the guy did not become rude, angry or threaten the reporter with the club. He politely answered the guys questions.

Where was the crime?

Its been over a year and a half and FoxNews is still trying to make an issue of this insignificant incident at one polling place. Violatations of regulations at polling places happen in every election around the country. Normally, police are called and the violator is asked to leave or issued a summons. That is what happened here.

Can you show me a case where someone who left when asked to was arrested or highlighted on FoxNews 18 months later?

This Administration has decided that it will not prosecute the Black Panthers for voter fraud by way of intimidation. All i can say is that i'm shocked. Pretty clear case of Voter-Intimidation no? Would this Administration decline prosecution if it had been the KKK "patrolling" this polling place? This is very disturbing. People need to stand up and make sure the "Community Organizers" don't get away with this kind of voter fraud in coming elections. Here's the video. Pretty sad & shocking stuff...

YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly

One would have to be a pretty big coward to be intimidated by those two....just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

So,

Quit being stupid. Why do you think the photographers showed up? Cause they were tipped off to the intimidation. The testimony is they were hollering "Now you will see what it's like to be ruled by blacks cracker" You must have been raised on the stupid farm.

"Now you will see what it's like to be ruled by blacks cracker"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Willow, your childlike innocence always makes me laugh

Intimidation?

How about eyewitness testimony? Does that count as evidence, or are you simply going to defend Obama who can do no wrong?

Career lawyers pursued the case for months, including obtaining an affidavit from a prominent 1960s civil rights activist who witnessed the confrontation and described it as "the most blatant form of voter intimidation" that he had seen, even during the voting rights crisis in Mississippi a half-century ago.

EXCLUSIVE: Career lawyers overruled on voting case - Washington Times

All I know is what is presented..

Two gentlemen standing outside the polling place. The one with the club is violating polling regulations and is told to leave. He does so peacefully

In the annals of civil rights violations.....a minor blip

So you are not aware of the testimonies of eye witnesses including a registered democrat who was a CIVIL RIGHTS attorney working under RFK back in the 60's?

The only difference with this one is you had two black males= Right Wing is intimidated

Wow you are an asshole. They guy is holding a weapon in his hand, and you think people are intimidated by his color.

Unbelievable.

funny how they see a black man with a stick as threatening but think its just great to see white men with guns and unthreatening

funny how they see a black man with a stick as threatening but think its just great to see white men with guns and unthreatening

another asshole. Show me the white men in front of a polling place with visible guns, and then show me ever saying that would be ok with me.

Pigeonholing assholes like you suck.

people like you are the racists now. Letting these guys off precisely because they are black, and claiming anyone who would find a "black" man with a weapon intimidating a racists. Anyone with a billy club in front of a polling place would intimidate those going in. Why can't you people be honest.

Last edited:
Where in God's name did you hear that?

Are you telling me you did not hear the testimony of a civil rights attorney under RFK that witnessed the intimidation tactics?

Are you telling me that you did not hear the eye witness accounts of others that tried to enter the building?

RW. I need to ask you. What news do you watch?

All I know is what is presented..

Two gentlemen standing outside the polling place. The one with the club is violating polling regulations and is told to leave. He does so peacefully

In the annals of civil rights violations.....a minor blip

So you are not aware of the testimonies of eye witnesses including a registered democrat who was a CIVIL RIGHTS attorney working under RFK back in the 60's?

Read his reply, he said "what is presented". All that was presented was a video clip. If the guy who started this thread wanted to prove a point, he should have contributed something more substantiual.

Last edited:

another asshole. Show me the white men in front of a polling place with visible guns, and then show me ever saying that would be ok with me.

They didn't say outside a polling place, I believe they may have been referring to the white guys showing up at town hall meetings and public rallies that were packing. Why don't you find out before you spew?

Spoken like a true pigeonholing asshole.

people like you are the racists now. Letting these guys off precisely because they are black, and claiming anyone who would find a "black" man with a weapon intimidating a racists. Anyone with a billy club in front of a polling place would intimidate those going in. Why can't you people be honest.

Why can't you?

Weapons are weapons. Their purpose there was for but one purpose...intimidation. And you are quite correct. The Colour matters not to most of us...leave that task to the true usurpers of Liberty...they are what is known as the Democrat Party that are the ones that posess a guilt trip of their past wrongs while they try to imbue their past deeds onto others.

From me they get no sale.

Forum List

Back