Black or White House?

t_samford

TSamford
Nov 3, 2008
So since we have a black president does that mean it is the black house now or is it still the White House?

Will always be the white house, they can't change it because of the man who works there.

If that were the case back where I lived in NYC white castle would most definately be named black castle

I'm not trying to be racist or anything about this subject I'm just saying think about it. I hope he is a great president so i can be proven wrong but i just gotta say i dont think so.

Dude, it's not called the white house because white presidents live there. They painted the bulding White after the Brits torched it during the War of 1812

Dude, it's not called the white house because white presidents live there. They painted the bulding White after the Brits torched it during the War of 1812

I know I just needed something to catch everybody's attention.

Of the racist terms for the Obama White House that I've heard, my favorite by far has to be:

Jigaboo Igloo.

It maintians the color of the house (igloos, stereotypically, being white), almost-rhymes, has a nice sing-song quality to it, and doesn't stint on the pure old-timey racism.

Ray Nagin would probably call it a Chocolate House. If we ever get an Asian President (go yellow!), it would be the Lemon House.

Of the racist terms for the Obama White House that I've heard, my favorite by far has to be:

Jigaboo Igloo.

It maintians the color of the house (igloos, stereotypically, being white), almost-rhymes, has a nice sing-song quality to it, and doesn't stint on the pure old-timey racism.

o yes jigaboo is much nicer...rolling eyes....

samford you judge people ...based on the color of their skin...so get over yourself....i have judged you..and found you to be a damned idiot....

go on prove me wrong.....

Forum List

Back