Black on Cop Crimes...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sooo, who wants this guys job?

I woke up every morning, put my freshly pressed uniform on, shined my badge, functioned checked my weapon, kissed my wife and kid, and waited for my wife to say the same thing she always does before I leave, “Make sure you come back home to us”. I always replied, “I will”, but the truth was I was never sure if I would. I almost lost my life on this job, and every call, every stop, every moment that I had this uniform on, was another possibility for me to almost lose my life again. I was a target in the very community I swore to protect, the very community I wanted to help. As a matter of fact, they hated my very presence. They called me “Uncle Tom”, and “wanna be white boy”, and I couldn’t understand why. My own fellow black men and women attacking me, wishing for my death, wishing for the death of my family. I was so confused, so torn, I couldn’t understand why my own black people would turn against me, when every time they called …I was there. Every time someone died….I was there. Every time they were going through one of the worst moments in their lives…I was there. So why was I the enemy? I dove deep into that question…Why was I the enemy? Then my realization became clearer.

---------------------------------------

You should check out the link to get context and further illumination... and I'm having a hard time getting stats. on Black on Cop crimes, there's plenty of videos but no stats. so far...:dunno:

Riveting post by black police officer confronts BLM with raw honesty and EVERY American needs to see it

I woke up every morning, put my freshly pressed uniform on, shined my badge, functioned checked my weapon, kissed my wife and kid, and waited for my wife to say the same thing she always does before I leave, “Make sure you come back home to us”. I always replied, “I will”, but the truth was I was never sure if I would. I almost lost my life on this job, and every call, every stop, every moment that I had this uniform on, was another possibility for me to almost lose my life again. I was a target in the very community I swore to protect, the very community I wanted to help. As a matter of fact, they hated my very presence. They called me “Uncle Tom”, and “wanna be white boy”, and I couldn’t understand why. My own fellow black men and women attacking me, wishing for my death, wishing for the death of my family. I was so confused, so torn, I couldn’t understand why my own black people would turn against me, when every time they called …I was there. Every time someone died….I was there. Every time they were going through one of the worst moments in their lives…I was there. So why was I the enemy? I dove deep into that question…Why was I the enemy? Then my realization became clearer.

You should check out the link to get context and further illumination... and I'm having a hard time getting stats. on Black on Cop crimes, there's plenty of videos but no stats. so far...:dunno:

Riveting post by black police officer confronts BLM with raw honesty and EVERY American needs to see it
Try this link...
The Myths of Black Lives Matter

Try this link...
The Myths of Black Lives Matter

Thanks but it seems I'd have to sign up..:eusa_doh:

statistically, it's just not that dangerous to be a police officer. Being a truck driver or a lumber worker is much more dangerous.

Being stationed in Benghazi proved to be even more dangerous ..

Norm Stamper was chief of the Seattle Police Department for six years. He put out a book called "To Protect And Serve: How To Fix America's Police."

It seems to me that one possible silver lining to the horrific week that we've had is that police officers will come to appreciate what families have lost at the hands of bad police. Policing is broke. It has evolved as a paramilitary, bureaucratic, organizational arrangement that distances police officers from the communities they've been sworn to protect and serve. It starts from the very basic premise that the police in America belong to the people, not the other way around. And if we're ever to achieve that kind of partnership, we've got to find a way to build trust. That means we need to adopt true community policing. The systems problem is that police officers believe they must maintain control from beginning to end of every single contact they make. They're taught that by their culture and in the police academy. When you create this one-up, one-down situation in which the police officer says, I'm the cop, you’re not…That kind of control leads to an abuse of power. We've also militarized American law enforcement beyond all measure. So we've taught our cops that they're on the front lines of an occupational force and their job is to maintain control of every situation. And I would argue that they lose control when they embrace that attitude and take it into every contact. Look, there are dangerous situations in police work, and police officers need to be ready to use force. The law entitles them to use only that amount of force necessary to overcome whatever resistance they're facing. Most people get that. It's when you get into these discretionary marginal contacts that we find police officers abusing their power. And it is true that if one officer out of the million police officers shoot somebody without authorization then we can say that's the exception. But when we have shooting after shooting that most people would define as questionable, it's time to look, not just at a few bad apples, but the barrel. And I'm convinced that it is the barrel that is rotted.

A scared cop is an impulsive cop that doesn’t see straight. Perception is affected by fear. Every officer who's been involved in a shooting will tell you that tunnel vision is real. Everything else disappears from view and so it's vital that we understand that when a police officer is frightened, is inclined toward impulsive behavior or rash behavior. How do we train them, educate them such that they know what their bodies are going to do? So that they have an understanding of elevated blood pressure, of rapid heart rate. They know what their bodies are telling them, namely I'm afraid. And then they have a way not to override it, but to channel it. And the cops I hear screaming at people, pulling their guns, firing those lethal weapons are out of control, and that comes from fear.

Former Police Chief Has A Plan For 'How To Fix America's Police'

Asking "do you want fried with that" isn't gainfully employed.

Well, that's true, Cleetus. If you said "fried" instead of "Fries", it explains why you lost your job at the Carl's Jr.

But I'm sure you are going to get your promotion to Head Possum Catcher any day now.

Can't lose a job where I've never worked nor where such a place doesn't exist.

I'm sure you'll continue to blame your soon to be former employer for why you no longer work there. You've done it before.

I'm sure you'll continue to blame your soon to be former employer for why you no longer work there. You've done it before.

I'm sure you will continue to mangle the English language in expressing your racist anger, but I don't see 90% of your posts because I have you on ignore now.

I'm sure you will continue to mangle the English language in expressing your racist anger, but I don't see 90% of your posts because I have you on ignore now.

I'm sure you'll continue to hide like the pussy you were raised to be. I'm sure you'll continue to make claims about people you can't prove or what you think they shouldn't do yet do nothing about it. It's your nature. You were born a pussy, raised a pussy, and will be one when you die.

Forum List

Back