Black on Black racial insults tolerated?

All such language by anybody is inappropriate, and such usage should always be publicized and demonized.

I suppose that's another big difference between libtards and conservatives. Libtards make excuses and give some "special" groups a pass for using what really is offensive and uacceptable in any other social setting.

That is the diff between 'libturds' and liberals as well as 'conturds' and conservatives.

I'd never be offended by a fellow white person calling me a honkey, i'd just think the person was an idiot.

In fact i'd welcome it, that'd bring a good laugh.

It's about Black women isn't it? No wonder nobody on the left defended Dr. Condie Rice when the papers ran disgusting cartoons about her. Chris Rock said the "N" word so everything is OK? What a bunch of hypocrites.
Condoleeza Rice was nothing more than George W. Bush's personal picaninny. She along with Colin Powell were token negroes in the Bush Administration and they served their master in the manner of good house *******. Powell lied to promote the Iraq invasion and Rice lied under oath to defend Bush against charges that he ignored and side-stepped substantial evidence that the 9/11 attack was coming (see testimony of FBI Agent Colleen Rowley).

Both are criminals and both Powell and Rice deserve to be in prison along with the entire Bush Crime Family.

Last edited:
It's about Black women isn't it? No wonder nobody on the left defended Dr. Condie Rice when the papers ran disgusting cartoons about her. Chris Rock said the "N" word so everything is OK? What a bunch of hypocrites.
Condoleeza Rice was nothing more than George W. Bush's personal picaninny. She along with Colin Powell were token negroes in the Bush Administration and they served their master in the manner of good house *******. Powell lied to promote the Iraq invasion and Rice lied under oath to defend Bush against charges that he ignored and side-stepped substantial evidence that the 9/11 attack was coming (see testimony of FBI Agent Colleen Crowley).

Both are criminals and both deserve to be in prison along with the entire Bush Crime Family.

You are, of course, a fucking racist and a stone-cold idiot as well as a liar. Fuck you. Oh that's right, you can't see these comments because YOU ARE ALSO A FUCKING COWARD. Pathetic in every way.

Condoleeza Rice was nothing more than George W. Bush's personal picaninny. She along with Colin Powell were token negroes in the Bush Administration and they served their master in the manner of good house *******. Powell lied to promote the Iraq invasion and Rice lied under oath to defend Bush against charges that he ignored and side-stepped substantial evidence that the 9/11 attack was coming (see testimony of FBI Agent Colleen Rowley).

Both are criminals and both deserve to be in prison along with the entire Bush Crime Family.

Why would you post something like this? I get you don't like Powell and Rice but the racial slurs were uncalled for.:doubt:

All such language by anybody is inappropriate, and such usage should always be publicized and demonized.

I suppose that's another big difference between libtards and conservatives. Libtards make excuses and give some "special" groups a pass for using what really is offensive and uacceptable in any other social setting.

That is the diff between 'libturds' and liberals as well as 'conturds' and conservatives.

I quite agree. There are extremists at both ends of the spectrum.

Why would you post something like this? I get you don't like Powell and Rice but the racial slurs were uncalled for.:doubt:
I have two questions for you.

What is your definition of a racist?

Do you believe I am a racist?

Chris Rock said it best

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&list=FLZfrKyWAm6Xu0brND0iylnQ&index=82&feature=plpp_video]Chris Rock - Black People VS. Niggaz (Bring the Pain 1996) - YouTube[/ame]

"Watcha wanna cookie?"
I suppose there's a reason I've found his material funny. He calls it like it is, in most instances, but most particularly in this shtick.
"...the rest of the country is broke-ass white people...fuckin' dey sistah white people"...
Damn, I'd forgotten about that bit...

Both are criminals and both Powell and Rice deserve to be in prison along with the entire Bush Crime Family.

When liberals right in race terms like this, they cause a crisis of faith in all of America for their cause.

You should consider shutting up, because you do far more harm than good.

The issue is clouded by politics but maybe not. Maybe the reason the American left thinks that it's OK to confront Black women with racially insulting comments goes back to the good old days when democrats like Senator Gore were segregationists. Maybe Black men have been taught by a couple of generations of liberal education and LBJ's "great society" to disrespect Black women. Disrespect for Black women and women in general has nothing to do with Chris Rock. It seems to be a generation thing and a fact of life in liberal culture these days.

She's running for office, but she needs a white man to come to her defense. Do you think Maxine Waters would handle a black talk show host who called her a ******?

If done to Maxine, it would still be wrong. Maxine would never have to handle that kind of talk because, Jackson and the Rainbow Coalition, Sharpton and enough left wing media nuts would handle it for her.

I have two questions for you. What is your definition of a racist? Do you believe I am a racist?
Your language was racist, which answers both of your questions.

When liberals right in race terms like this, they cause a crisis of faith in all of America for their cause.
What exactly is a "liberal?" What makes you think I am one? How does this "crisis of faith in all of America" come about from what I wrote? And what "cause" are you talking about?

You should consider shutting up, because you do far more harm than good.
I believe suppression of free speech in the final analysis is always harmful. If you disagree, please explain how something I said does any harm?

Have you been harmed by it? If so, how?

I have two questions for you. What is your definition of a racist? Do you believe I am a racist?
Your language was racist, which answers both of your questions.
It answers nothing. It simply demonstrates that you aren't capable of explaining the meaning of words you happen to like.

Mike, as a liberal you have no more authority or right than a conservative to redefine historical and traditional definitions for words and terms in these matters. Your language was foul race-baiting.

Mike, as a liberal you have no more authority or right than a conservative to redefine historical and traditional definitions for words and terms in these matters. Your language was foul race-baiting.
Again, what is a liberal? And what makes you think I am one? Did I ever say I am a liberal?

Exactly what have I done to show or suggest that I'm trying to "redefine historical and traditional" definitions? Please be specific.

And what is "race-baiting?"

I think what you're trying to say is you don't like something I said but you can't explain why. Could be the reason is something you would rather not confront. Just keep in mind that as long as you continue tossing these cliches at me I'm going to continue asking you to explain or define them.

Liberal talk show host Thaddeus Matthews leveled shocking racial insults on conservative candidate Charlotte Bergmann including the N word and the left barely noticed. Matthews is Black and so is Bergman. Is there a new media standard for racial insults? As long as both sides are Black and the victim is conservative the racist remarks are OK?

Can't judge without seeing it for myself and believing George Bush taught me never again to believe anything a Republican says without independent verification.

Again, what is a liberal? And what makes you think I am one? Did I ever say I am a liberal?

Exactly what have I done to show or suggest that I'm trying to "redefine historical and traditional" definitions? Please be specific.

And what is "race-baiting?"

I think what you're trying to say is you don't like something I said but you can't explain why. Could be the reason is something you would rather not confront. Just keep in mind that as long as you continue tossing these cliches at me I'm going to continue asking you to explain or define them.

You don't redefine terms and you don't define this thread. Your words condemn you. End of story.

I have two questions for you.

What is your definition of a racist?

Do you believe I am a racist?

My definition of a racist if someone who hates other races and thinks their own race is superior to others, now from my past conversations with you I don't find you to be a racist but those comments about Powell and Rice definently were.

Forum List

Back