Black on Black Murder and Islamic Terrorist

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Is there much difference? I mean, murder is murder...... they just have different, in their minds, justification to carry out the crime.

Example- Yesterday's Islamic Terrorist bomber chose the NYC location because of Christmas posters at the bus station. Thus to this individual, that means infidels must die.

In cities like Chicago, LA, NYC etc, blacks murder each other at a disproportionate rate for many of the same reasons Islamic Terrorist do. They want to instill fear in their communities with such horrific crimes against one another and in turn, murder those who may feel compelled to notify the authorities in efforts to stop the attrition in these gang infested neighborhoods.

I don't see much difference between the two

-Geaux

Is there much difference? I mean, murder is murder...... they just have different, in their minds, justification to carry out the crime.

Example- Yesterday's Islamic Terrorist bomber chose the NYC location because of Christmas posters at the bus station. Thus to this individual, that means infidels must die.

In cities like Chicago, LA, NYC etc, blacks murder each other at a disproportionate rate for many of the same reasons Islamic Terrorist do. They want to instill fear in their communities with such horrific crimes against one another and in turn, murder those who may feel compelled to notify the authorities in efforts to stop the attrition in these gang infested neighborhoods.

-Geaux
It is the way of liberalism to make other people very unhappy, as liberals are miserable wretches at birth. Just like the guy in Las Vegas who shot up young kids at the country western event, he who voted for Bernie, just wanted all those kids to miserable like him. The only difference between Mooslims and liberals, is that Mooslims tell you they want to kill you, liberals will insidiously go out of their way to kill you.

Stupid.jpg

-Geaux
It is the way of liberalism to make other people very unhappy, as liberals are miserable wretches at birth. Just like the guy in Las Vegas who shot up young kids at the country western event, he who voted for Bernie, just wanted all those kids to miserable like him. The only difference between Mooslims and liberals, is that Mooslims tell you they want to kill you, liberals will insidiously go out of their way to kill you.

View attachment 165587
I am sure the motive was not a political motive..it was depression...Yet you need to infer as such to feel superior...Which only makes your notions like that of a quack.

Even the white dude who shot up the church is evil, but not a terrorist as he was not trying to display a 'policy' leaving behind.... actions and deeds that must be followed.

Black bangers do the same thing

-Geaux

-Geaux

View attachment 165587
I am sure the motive was not a political motive..it was depression...Yet you need to infer as such to feel superior...Which only makes your notions like that of a quack.
If I am not mistaken, Hitlery called many of US citizens "deplorable" and needed to be taken care of. And we all know how you libs feel about country western music..

-Geaux

View attachment 165587
If I am not mistaken, Hitlery called many of US citizens "deplorable" and needed to be taken care of. And we all know how you libs feel about country western music..
Let me quess, you think Hillary is a liberal? That's a laugh..

-Geaux

View attachment 165587
The federal government NEEDS crime and terrorism to occur. They want it to occur and often foment it.

What better way to grow the power and wealth of the State?

-Geaux

View attachment 165587

right now---the MODE in the USA is for muslims to VEHEMENTLY DENY
that Islamic terrorism exists at all--------there ain't none------none-----it is a
figment of your bigoted imagination

-Geaux

View attachment 165587

right now---the MODE in the USA is for muslims to VEHEMENTLY DENY
that Islamic terrorism exists at all--------there ain't none------none-----it is a
figment of your bigoted imagination

And the terrorist imported is a fine example relative to the need for POTUS travel ban.

-Geaux

-Geaux

View attachment 165587
I am deliriously delighted to be one of the Hildebeast's deplorables. It's quite the badge of honor and I appreciate the fat loser anointing us so.

-Geaux

View attachment 165587
The federal government NEEDS crime and terrorism to occur. They want it to occur and often foment it.

What better way to grow the power and wealth of the State?
What makes you think the last 200 years hasn't been practice?

Blacks have been killing and abusing themselves all the way back to when they sold their own people off and their anger remains

-Geaux

New Topics

Forum List

Back