Black on Black Crime

cracka on cracka crime is the real problem

5 FACTS THAT SHATTER THE MYTH OF ā€˜BLACK-ON-BLACKā€™ CRIME

84 PERCENT OF WHITE MURDER VICTIMS WERE WHITE
The FBIā€™s homicide statistics, rallying murders for the 28 years between 1980 and 2008, donā€™t lie. An overwhelming majority of homicides were carried out by white people, against other white people. Even though the ratio of black homicides against black victims is greater, the number of white murderers far exceeds the number of black murderers. The fact that no media outlet will say the words ā€œwhite-on-white murderā€ despite this statistic shows a desire to bend words to confirm racist viewpoints.

what is the matter with the feral cracka 'kulture"?

5 Facts That Shatter the Myth of 'Black-on-Black' Crime
Doesn't that sort of prove that black lives matter is bullshit? From your numbers it looks

The FBIā€™s homicide statistics, rallying murders for the 28 years between 1980 and 2008, donā€™t lie. An overwhelming majority of homicides were carried out by white people, against other white people. Even though the ratio of black homicides against black victims is greater, the number of white murderers far exceeds the number of black murderers. The fact that no media outlet will say the words ā€œwhite-on-white murderā€ despite this statistic shows a desire to bend words to confirm racist viewpoints.

This tells me that white on black crime is low. Am I wrong?

Damn guno, you sure got it out for the crackers. A group of them must have done a "deliverance" on you once or twice like in that Burt Reynolds movie. Care to share?

white-on-white-crime-600x368.png
Them damn pollanders are violent. :meow:

Remember last week the black guy shot the old black man in the face? I thought you couldn't be any sicker then today I hear a black guy killed his very young child raping her. . Now I know white guys have done both of those things but I just hope that you black people would realize the young men you are not raising right is only hurting yourselves.

And I have heard black detroiters say exactly what I'm saying about the young black men in your communities are wild animals. Don't you want to do something about it too?

I know it's harder to hear it from whites but you gotta fix your black communities. At least the hardest hit. Maybe any woman with 1 kid on welfare shouldn't get any more for a second. I don't think throwing money at this will fix it. I hope Trump puts jobs in Chicago and Detroit. If jobs are coming home give them huge tax breaks only if they move to a bad area code. But they won't come to high crime so we got to round up the gangs and police these neighbors. Get evidence and prosecute the gangs. Psa's explaining the new system will take your kid away if you can't afford to have them.

I know you think it's eugenics but if you have a second kid you gotta get fixed. Why not? My mom knew to get fixed after 2. We weren't rich.

This is why inner city schools suck. The parents don't pay shit in taxes and don't care if their kids study.

I don't give a fuck about black on black crime, it's the black on white crime that I'm against.

They can kill each other off and make it safer and better for the rest of us.
I'm sure the Indians thought that too every time they camped close to town in the hills and heard gunfire coming from the local saloon!

or the injuns get drunk, beat their wives and kill each other

ps that actually happened unlike your made up scenario

I don't give a fuck about black on black crime, it's the black on white crime that I'm against.

I'm sure the Indians thought that too every time they camped close to town in the hills and heard gunfire coming from the local saloon!

Aww STFU. People like you get drunk, beat their wives and kill each other in far greater numbers than the Indians ever did. But you didn't stop there. You came out of those saloons and turned your guns and pox laden blankets on the American aborigines. That is a matter of historical record. Care to dispute that?

Aww STFU. People like you get drunk, beat their wives and kill each other in far greater numbers than the Indians ever did. But you didn't stop there. You came out of those saloons and turned your guns and pox laden blankets on the American aborigines. That is a matter of historical record. Care to dispute that?

shitskin,

the injuns at least fought valiantly and lost ,meanwhile you were licking massa's boots

this is a matter of historical record, care to dispute that?

shitskin,

the injuns at least fought valiantly and lost ,meanwhile you were licking massa's boots

A lot of bootliking took place in Europe by PWT like you. And I'm told the sand niggas of ancient Egypt
had a bunch of captured caucasoid sandal lickers calling them Gods. Myself, being a Mescalero Apache , I guess you think I should be thankful for your acknowledgement of our fighting prowess.
STFU you son of a murdering paleface..BTW..I I am dark skinned so I might have some Afro-OLMEC blood in me.

shitskin,

A lot of bootliking took place in Europe by PWT like you. And I'm told the sand niggas of ancient Egypt
had a bunch of captured caucasoid sandal lickers calling them Gods. Myself, being a Mescalero Apache , I guess you think I should be thankful for your acknowledgement of our fighting prowess.
STFU you son of a murdering paleface..BTW..I I am dark skinned so I might have some Afro-OLMEC blood in me.

where paleface goes, pale face wins

BTW how is the STFU working for you?

Last edited:

shitskin,

where paleface goes, pale face wins

BTW how is the STFU working for you?
Not true! I can think of two instances right off the bat where you lost! Russian palefaces lost in Afghanistan and fled. France and the USA lost in Vietnam. We haven't lost in Afghanistan yet but, dayum, that is the longest friggin war we ever fought. Looks like sheepherders and farmers are just as bad ass as our special forces and the best the first world has to offer.

Forum List

Back