Black on Black Crime

The MacDonald's worker is a poor excuse for a human being and the OP is exactly right.

What I see in this video is a disrespectful young man who lacks empathy and compassion for those less fortunate than him.

Where I live what this young man did is called Harassment that could result with him being fined $$$ and or spending up to fifteen days in jail.

End America's Shameful & Destructive Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect [Video]

angry-victims.png

That old man should have jerked his punk ass through the window and gave him a good old fashioned ass whooping!

The MacDonald's worker is a poor excuse for a human being and the OP is exactly right.
But not a word from black people. One guy I have conversations with will say the reason that black kid is evil is because he's been raised in white evil society. If he were raised in a black run country he wouldn't be that way.

What I see in this video is a disrespectful young man who lacks empathy and compassion for those less fortunate than him.

Where I live what this young man did is called Harassment that could result with him being fined $$$ and or spending up to fifteen days in jail.

End America's Shameful & Destructive Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect [Video]

angry-victims.png
I would hate to live where you are. Getting fined for lacking a personality trait? WTF?

Hi, Harley. Do you believe throwing a liquid substance on a fellow citizen is not an offense or offensive?

But not a word from black people. One guy I have conversations with will say the reason that black kid is evil is because he's been raised in white evil society. If he were raised in a black run country he wouldn't be that way.
That IS the most popular defense. It's bullshit, but it's popular.

angry-victims.png
I would hate to live where you are. Getting fined for lacking a personality trait? WTF?

Hi, Harley. Do you believe throwing a liquid substance on a fellow citizen is not an offense or offensive?
I never did see that part.. I retract my previous statement

You black people should be so proud of the youth you are raising.

McDonald’s worker caught teasing homeless man with food

What if the worker were white? You guys would be going APE shit.
Fucking race baiter.
Only way to solve racism is to get it all out there. Enough of you poor black bitches. If the shoe were on the other foot, and you ran this country, you'd be enjoying white privilege.

The more I see guys like Herman Cain and Ben Carson the more I realize there is no difference between black and whites, other than who has the power.

You need to start raising your kids better. They aren't getting jobs because they are hood rats. It's not racist if a company doesn't want to hire a hood rat. Maybe pull your pants up and you'll get hired.

That old man should have jerked his punk ass through the window and gave him a good old fashioned ass whooping!

I'd prefer seeing the victim file a complaint for Harassment with the County Attorney and hopefully locate an attorney willing to civilly prosecute the young man and his employer.

Pops looks like he could use a $10,000 check while the young perp seems to need a lesson in respect.

R7EpTne.jpg

You black people should be so proud of the youth you are raising.

McDonald’s worker caught teasing homeless man with food

What if the worker were white? You guys would be going APE shit.
Fucking race baiter.
Turns out blacks stereotype too. Black guy dressed poorly walks into gas station with quiet submissive Asian girl. The clerk just knew she was a hostage. Good morning America are praising the clerk for going with his gut.

But us whites don't get to use our guts. That's racism.

negroes have it all figured out...EVERY dysfunction is the fault of racist white people...pretty neat trick there...it absolves negroes from all wrong from the beginning of time until the present and shifts the blame...

It's comical now that the white social justice crusaders that have been enabling and encouraging them are being rejected by the negro agitators...now their pets are turning on them...

Forum List

Back