Black New Jersey man arrested for 87th time!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If he was white he'd have been locked up permanently long ago. But affirmative action is everywhere , even in prison sentencing.

Jersey City man with 86 prior arrests facing new shoplifting charge NJ.com

18221230-mmmain.jpg

june 29 2015
A 47-year-old Jersey City man with 86 prior arrests made his first court appearance today on a Hoboken shoplifting charge.

Jerry Williams, of the 200 block of Arlington Avenue, appeared in Central Judicial Processing court in Jersey City this afternoon via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny.

Williams is charged with stealing toiletries and hair grooming products with a value of more than $400 from the CVS store on Clinton Street Friday, the criminal complaint says.

Court officials said Williams has 86 prior arrests, 50 disorderly persons convictions and 10 criminal convictions.

Judge Margaret Marley set his bail at $7,500 with a 10 percent cash option.

Williams was additionally charged with possession of drug paraphernalia for allegedly having a two "glass tubes and Brillo, commonly used to smoke crack cocaine," the complaint says.

The matter of laws and their application is more complicated than that.

I will say this particular man is an idiot and that something is wrong with New Jersey's legal system.

• Banned
I will say this particular man is an idiot and that something is wrong with New Jersey's legal system.

Sounds like he's pretty smart to me. Games the system real well. He steals thousands of dollars and if caught lives in prison a few months at taxpayer expense.

Sounds like he's pretty smart to me. Games the system real well. He steals thousands of dollars and if caught lives in prison a few months at taxpayer expense.

Almost like some of our Wall Street criminals unless, well, they have really expensive lawyers. Then they don't even have to go to jail, and still come out ahead by millions. :p

They’re all petty crimes. You want to lock someone up for life over shoplifting? Well. I supposed YOU do want to lock up a black for life over jaywalking. Idiot.

Forum List

Back