Black Neighborhood Ask Whites To Move Out (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Warning: The end of the video is brutal

Last edited by a moderator:
"Video pulled for promoting HATE SPEECH". (Is that what they call Censoring nowadays?) :rolleyes:

Too bad it wasn't whitey tellin' blacks to get out, it would be Headline News!

• Banned
It's a nasty video of a pack of blacks attacking a white couple.

• Banned

There is a very simple rule that non-blacks need to follow: do not live in a predominantly black neighborhood. It's just too dangerous. And it you're not black, do not enter a predominantly black neighborhood at night. I don't know why this is the case, but it is.

I'm not so sure about the asterism; it appears the white people are attempting to defend their, his and his woman's, very presence in a hostile neiborhood. A black guy challenges the white man then takes a swing at him; something he never paid back, but at least advanced to answre the threat. To do anything else would've been to walk away and accept violence to his person with no response. It appeared to m he was too proud and too brave to do that. I don't think, at least from what we see they his response was in any way, ever indecent.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about the asterism; it appears the white people are attempting to defend their very presence in a hostile neiborhood.

There are plenty of other ways to defend a presence than act in that way. They are just as trashy as the thugs and apparently just as clueless too since they actually didn't defend anything. This was just street theater and I can head over to the white-only trailer park to see the same thing.

A black guy challenges the white man then takes a swing at him; something he never paid back, but at least advanced to answre the threat. To do anything else would've been to walk away and accept violence to his person with no response.

Which most of the time is the proper response. You hit me, I'll do what I can to secure my loved ones and my property. When they are safe I'll figure out my options from there. This is gradeschool "scramble at the monkeybars" bullshit.

It appeared to m he was too proud and too brave to do that.

And yet too dumb to just walk back inside. He had every opportunity 22 seconds into the video. And what the fuck was he doing letting his woman get into it seeing how outnumbered they were?

There is a very simple rule that non-blacks need to follow: do not live in a predominantly black neighborhood. It's just too dangerous. And it you're not black, do not enter a predominantly black neighborhood at night. I don't know why this is the case, but it is.

Good advice.

A lot of whites think that blacks love them. And that it's cool to move to a black neighborhood. Then they get the shit beat out of them. "But I'm not racist!" Nobody cares.

Well at least the video can be used to cage the guilty ones.

What else I have noticed in these videos is how much the Africans injoy behaving in a feral manner, they get to be true to their nature it probaby feels good to them

Blacks just have explosive tempers that are caused by higher levels of testosterone, short-term time horizons and "animal-like" defiance.

It explains why they're always shooting each other over stuff like "being dissed", a "hard look" or something.

We don't belong in the same society with them. We hold them to a white standard of calm, reserved behavior, and they fail to reach it. It's not their fault, it's just how they naturally are. But then we want to put them all in jail for just being black... isn't that actually kind of racist?

Well at least the video can be used to cage the guilty ones.

What else I have noticed in these videos is how much the Africans injoy behaving in a feral manner, they get to be true to their nature it probaby feels good to them

Blacks just have explosive tempers that are caused by higher levels of testosterone, short-term time horizons and "animal-like" defiance.

It explains why they're always shooting each other over stuff like "being dissed", a "hard look" or something.

We don't belong in the same society with them. We hold them to a white standard of calm, reserved behavior, and they fail to reach it. It's not their fault, it's just how they naturally are. But then we want to put them all in jail for just being black... isn't that actually kind of racist?

Have either of you idiots ever actually been in a biker bar, trailer park or college football tailgate? This is just stupid people doing as they do.

Not a decent person in the whole scene.
I'm not so sure about the asterism; it appears the white people are attempting to defend their very presence in a hostile neiborhood.

There are plenty of other ways to defend a presence than act in that way. They are just as trashy as the thugs and apparently just as clueless too since they actually didn't defend anything. This was just street theater and I can head over to the white-only trailer park to see the same thing.

A black guy challenges the white man then takes a swing at him; something he never paid back, but at least advanced to answre the threat. To do anything else would've been to walk away and accept violence to his person with no response.

Which most of the time is the proper response. You hit me, I'll do what I can to secure my loved ones and my property. When they are safe I'll figure out my options from there. This is gradeschool "scramble at the monkeybars" bullshit.

And yet too dumb to just walk back inside. He had every opportunity 22 seconds into the video. And what the fuck was he doing letting his woman get into it seeing how outnumbered they were?

By the time I was the age of the white guy in this video I had been in hard physical combat six times. Three were before my military service, and were facing up to bullying. The last three were in the military, and I felt all were existential challenges or threats, particularly the ones in the military, and could not be resolved by flight. Nor could they be resolved by seeking someone to stand up for me in the command structure. Several of those left me somewhat physically changed, something I have to live with to this day, but looking back, I feel I made the right choices.

He did not retaliate in kind. He was struck, and he did not strike back, but he backed the coward off by facing him off. He could not have known how many more people would engage him in the coming few minutes, and his wife (or girl friend) showed up from inside and took up for her man. She said to the one guy “I don’t know you” which sets some parameters. Quickly another couple of people joined the fray, and then she only exhibited body language that indicated possession; “this is my man,” was her message; “I’m with him”

We have the ability of examining the events that took place in our comfortable homes, and we can see how things would change from moment to moment; the couple did not have that. You can say that this is street theater, and because of that everyone knows how it will turn out, so "don’t over react," but the couple, dumbasses though they may be, probably felt they were being left very few options.

Last edited:

Have either of you idiots ever actually been in a biker bar, trailer park or college football tailgate? This is just stupid people doing as they do.

The difference between blacks and whites is, to get white violence, you actually have to go to a special place to find it.

To get black violence, you just go to the nearest group of blacks!

By the time I was the age of the white guy in this video I had been in hard physical combat six times. Three were before my military service, and were facing up to bullying. The last three were in the military, and I felt all were existential challenges or threats, particularly the ones in the military, and could not be resolved by flight. Nor could they be resolved by seeking someone to stand up for me in the command structure. Several of those left me somewhat physically changed, something I have to live with to this day, but looking back, I feel I made the right choices.

He did not retaliate in kind. He was struck, and he did not strike back, but he backed the coward off by facing him off. He could not have known how many more people would engage him in the coming few minutes, and his wife (or girl friend) showed up from inside and took up for her man. She said to the one guy “I don’t know you” which sets some parameters. Quickly another couple of people joined the fray, and then she only exhibited body language that indicated possession; “this is my man,” was her message; “I’m with him”

We have the ability of examining the events that took place in our comfortable homes, and we can see how things would change from moment to moment; the couple did not have that. You can say that this is street theater, and because of that everyone knows how it will turn out, so "don’t over react," but the couple, dumbasses though they may be, probably felt they were being left very few options.

They always had the option of heading back inside their house. We can "what if" from there if you wish, but that was the smartest option they had. They chose poorly.

The difference between blacks and whites is, to get white violence, you actually have to go to a special place to find it.

Only if any of these venues qualify as a "special place":

bars
restaurants
football parties
fishing tournaments

To get black violence, you just go to the nearest group of blacks!

Not true. The nearest group of "blacks" to me is the house across the street. The next nearest is a house around the corner, the next nearest is the one two doors down further. The next one is a church. There has never been any violence at any of them.

Forum List

Back