Black Mob Attacks White Family

Just to give you an idea of how high the racial tension is running in this city, this weekend is being reffered to as "Kill A ****** Weekend". Influential clans and groups of Appalachians are arming up and preparing for it. It's sad but it's neccesary.

Violence begets more violence and attacking random people is just as bad as the crime that was discussed in this thread.

Akron Beacon Report

Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked them and two friends June 27 on Girard Street numbered close to 50. The teens were all black.

So, if the situation were reversed and 50 whites attacked a black family yelling, "This is a White World. This Our World," exactly how many seconds would it take the police to decide it was a hate crime?

This is EXACTLY why there shouldn't be hate crime laws, they will never be enforced equally. Jillian, if you're out there, this is precisely what I was talking about in the hate crime thread.
A question was put to Eric Holder by a congressman in committee about a turn-about situation like this only a couple of days back, and Holder said the hate crime legislation, would not apply as the Justice Dept. (now) interpreted it.

Violence is the answer sometimes. It's sad it has to be that way. But it is.

I knew it wasn't that hard for you to grasp. Kevin Kennedy got it right. More violence is not the answer...but, if you must get revenge, then go after the folks that actually did it. If innocent people put themselves in the shit, then they're no longer innocent.

I find it interesting that despite the fact that this story makes no sense you folks are still willing to comment on it with such enthusiasm.

Let's review shall we?

A family claims that they were attacked by 50 BLACK teensagers.

But no evidence that this rampaging group of teens attacked anyone else?

And you believe this story, do you?

You must WANT TO BELIEVE IT, folks.

It defies everything we know about that sort of mob violence.

I find it interesting that despite the fact that this story makes no sense you folks are still willing to comment on it with such enthusiasm.

Let's review shall we?

I'd bet the farm that you would believe it if it was a black family claiming a white mob kicked the shit outta them.

A question was put to Eric Holder by a congressman in committee about a turn-about situation like this only a couple of days back, and Holder said the hate crime legislation, would not apply as the Justice Dept. (now) interpreted it.

I'm afraid you'd have to link to the question as it was specifically asked and not as it's (now) interpreted by you. A question "like this" ISN'T this question.

Let's review shall we?

I didn't think we were talking about the legitimacy of the charges...my understanding, and i didn't go beyond the main assertion, was IF it was as said, THEN should there be a hate charge?

Let's review shall we?

I didn't think we were talking about the legitimacy of the charges...my understanding, and i didn't go beyond the main assertion, was IF it was as said, THEN should there be a hate charge?

That's pretty much how I read it too. Personally I think 'hate crime' is a misnomer as every violent crime is hateful. Judges have always had the prerogative to consider motivation and circumstances when rendering punishment for conviction. Criminal punishments have nearly always had minimums and maximums and with multiple convictions whether sentences are served concurrently or consecutively. Special 'hate crime' status seems unequal justice to me.

Last edited:

If so, then of course.

And IF it turns out to be complete bullshit, THEN should we call the people who lied, and the people who didn't think about this lie criticially enough to realize what complete nonsense it is, racist assholes?

Come on now, Jill.

Read the story again.

Does it, as presented to us, defy everything you or I know about teens (of every race) out on a rampages?

I'm thinking it does.

But since this story panders to the paranoia and racism of some Whites, some Whites cling to these stories and embrace them as fact even if they defy all logic.

And why do they do this?

I think we both know, don't we?

So if this question is based on the complaint that the COPS are reluctant to call the event racist, its NOT BECAUSE of some double standard for what constitutes racism.

Their relucatance is more likely based on the incredibility of the story itself.

That's pretty much how I read it to.

OK... cool. I was actually surprised by the other view ... my assumption is that if the prosecutor doesn't find the charges credible, he won't charge anything... except false report... but IF he finds the charges credible, then my feeling is it should be charged as a hate crime.

Personally I think 'hate crime' is a misnomer as every violent crime is hateful. Judges have always had the prerogative to consider motivation and circumstances when rendering punishment for conviction. Criminal punishments have nearly always had minimums and maximums and with multiple convictions whether sentences are served concurrently or consecutively. Special 'hate crime' status seems unequal justice to me.

I understand a lot of people agree with you about hate crime legislation. As I've said, it's something I'm personally comfortable with.

That's pretty much how I read it to.

OK... cool. I was actually surprised by the other view ... my assumption is that if the prosecutor doesn't find the charges credible, he won't charge anything... except false report... but IF he finds the charges credible, then my feeling is it should be charged as a hate crime.

Personally I think 'hate crime' is a misnomer as every violent crime is hateful. Judges have always had the prerogative to consider motivation and circumstances when rendering punishment for conviction. Criminal punishments have nearly always had minimums and maximums and with multiple convictions whether sentences are served concurrently or consecutively. Special 'hate crime' status seems unequal justice to me.

I understand a lot of people agree with you about hate crime legislation. As I've said, it's something I'm personally comfortable with.

I have a problem with 'same crimes' being treated differently, whether by statute or in practice. Mothers nearly always being given primary custody. Female sexual predators, mostly teachers, getting much more lenient sentences than male counterparts. It's not 'equal'. To my way of thinking, 'hate crime' is the same type of inequality.

No, if you're going to target anybody you target the guilty blacks. But I wouldn't expect you to understand why. Maybe the blacks can attack you because you're innocent, right? Then you can really understand what I mean. Who cares about what happened in Appalachia? Has nothing to do with now, right. Go get you some blacks and kick their asses or murder a few. That'll show 'em who's boss. Maybe then, they'll calm down and act civilized...ignorant fucker

Like those people were guilty who were attacked while spending time with their family ? Ignorant fucker

You really don't understand do you? :eusa_eh: That's so sad....

exactly Jg....this guy is so fucked up he doesnt even know who to be pissed at.....

You don't understand do you ? Sometimes violence is the only answer, and sometimes violence has to be met by the exact same violence. A lot of people are sick of the hate crimes commited by blacks against innocents white, Hispanics and Asians. So I think it's high time to do the same to them.

it has gone the other way too numbnuts....

Violence is the answer sometimes. It's sad it has to be that way. But it is.

you know your an ass...."i have to much to lose...otherwise i would get involved"...so let others do your fighting for you while you continue with your life....maybe they have something to lose too asswipe...like their lives or getting thrown in jail....and you just set back and yell GET THE *******....either stand with your fellow citizens against this type of violence or shut the fuck up and get the hell out of the way of those that are standing up....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back