Black men steamed by Brooklyn nun Mary Turcotte's fake rape claim

I think it goes both ways.

Does the name Tawana Brawley ring a bell? :doubt:

Do you really want to do a comparison on how many white women have falsely accused black men of rape as oppose to black women falsely accusing white men?

Do you really want to do a comparison on how many white women have falsely accused black men of rape as oppose to black women falsely accusing white men?

Sex crimes against black women and girls have traditionally not been aggressively pursued, no matter what color the alleged attacker may have been. We have a serial killer of at least 11 women here to drive home that point.

Yes

Name me the many white white men who were either lynched and or wrongfully convicted and put in prison after being falsely accused of raping black women.

The game is over.

Black men steamed by Brooklyn nun Mary Turcotte's fake rape claim

Before anyone tells black males to look past slavery and Jim Crow and love the "new America" that has a black president which proves that racism is "over" perhaps to ought to read this link and this isn't a rare occurrence for white women to blame black men for rapes and kidnapping.

Before anyone tells black males to look past slavery and Jim Crow and love the "new America" that has a black president which proves that racism is "over" perhaps to ought to read this link and this isn't a rare occurrence for white women to blame black men for rapes and kidnapping.

Wow Bass, my advice is you suck it up and be the Adult, not just act like one, be one. When I suggest that you look past Slavery, Jim Crow, Injustice, I am not implying that you ignore it or blind yourself to the reality of it, not at all. I'm suggesting that you are better than what others claim you to be. See through the division. Best foot forward, or is it that rather than overcome injustice, you seek to reverse the roles? Make up your mind, You either feed the solution or the problem.

Yes

Name me the many white white men who were either lynched and or wrongfully convicted and put in prison after being falsely accused of raping black women.

The game is over.

Duke lacrosse team falsely accused, convicted in the minds of racist faggots like you. Hell, you were right there with Nifong, Revvum Jesse and Al weren't you? ...... :lol:

I bet those same black men are feeling just like the 3 white guys from the Duke Lacross team from that incident in March of 2006 where the black girl falsely accused them of rape.
It happens, I'll leave it at that, there is no need for anyone to get on there soap box with this one.
They are still waiting on Sharptons apology.

The game is over.

Duke lacrosse team falsely accused, convicted in the minds of racist faggots like you. Hell, you were right there with Nifong, Revvum Jesse and Al weren't you? ...... :lol:

Are these guys dead? Did their folks have to cut them down from trees? Can I buy a postcard of their corpse?

No?

Then the damage, however grave, was not equal.

I bet those same black men are feeling just like the 3 white guys from the Duke Lacross team from that incident in March of 2006 where the black girl falsely accused them of rape.
It happens, I'll leave it at that, there is no need for anyone to get on there soap box with this one.
They are still waiting on Sharptons apology.

Sharpton never apologizes. One sign of an asshole...never make any effort to make amends when you screw up.

The game is over.

Are these guys dead? Did their folks have to cut them down from trees? Can I buy a postcard of their corpse?

No?

Who had to be cut down from a tree and what corpse is on a postcard?

The game is over.

No?

WOW, massive stretch there maddy
MaryLou Reton would be proud

No?

If you say so. Only in the liberal mind could they possibly fathom that lying is okay in one instant, but not in the other. No wonder Obama got elected.

That is not what I'm saying and you know it.

BTW, seems to me this woman is guilty of filing a false police report. Why isn't she under arrest?

No?

I had to be cut down from a tree once, I was bowhunting and fell out of my stand and got my foot tangled in my harness, it was horrible.

No?

I had to be cut down from a tree once, I was bowhunting and fell out of my stand and got my foot tangled in my harness, it was horrible.
did you make it to a postcard?

No?

You guys are prolly too young to remember any of that evil stuff.

MPR: Postcard From A Lynching

And no, I wasn't alive in 1920 when the lynching happened, but I do remember stories about those postcards. In Minnesota, of all places.

Yes

The game is over.

How about game on...

You have been challenged to present cases or statistics to support your claims of all these black men who are "falsely imprisoned and falsely accused" of rape by white women. However, those of us challenging you have heard nothing other than YOUR claims. Not to speak for everyone but I will concede to you that there were likely a lot of false claims made throughout the 19th and a bit more than half of the 20th century. Those were times when forensic science and law enforcement accountability were lacking. People were often punished based on witnesses or testimony which can be obviously be falsified. Also stop talking about lynching because the last public execution in the U.S. was in 1936. But times have changed so lets look at today and see why white women are still so afraid. All of the following statistics are from the U.S. Department of Justice. Notice we are talking about today/current times. The article you posted is a current event and my facts are current so don't go off on a long speech about slavery.

In 2006, 37,460 white women were sexually assaulted or raped by black men. What this means is that in the U.S. over 100 white women are raped or sexually assaulted by black men every day. On the other side of the coin there were between 0 and 10 black women raped and assaulted by white men each year. So 99.9999% of black women raped each year is done by black men. When whites commit violent acts, they do it to blacks only 2.4% of the time. While blacks choose white victims more than 50% of the time.

As previously mentioned, the false accusations made by Crystal Gail Mangum on the Duke lacrosse players is one of the most current and well known. However, lets compare apples to apples. In the case of the nun there is no doubt that what she did was wrong BUT her claim was against a NONSPECIFIC black man. Conversely, in the Duke lacrosse case Ms. Mangum specifically named the falsely accused men. They had to endure the legal battle. They were cursed by people of all races. One of them even lost a promising job offer. She has permanently tarnished the name and reputation of these men. Despite the fact that she blatantly lied they will always be known as the Duke lacrosse players.

They not only had to suffer through the threats made against them, but also had to sit and listen while the NAACP and Al Sharpton turned them into civil rights and racist villains. What Ms. Mangum did is a crime and is called defamation of character or slander. Plus she would also likely be found guilty for causing emotional pain and suffering. Unfortunately for these men she had everything to gain and nothing to lose by making her fraudulent comments. Since she doesn't have a dollar to her name and a lawsuit would cost more than the young men would ever recover. So while the young men will forever be looked at with a judging eye, Ms. Mangum received financial support to help in her time of need. Because after all she was a "victim."

Forum List

Back