black men refuse to accept responsibility

Since you are no expert in reproductive statistics you may not be aware of those I posted below. Perhaps you should actually look for real verifiable data rather than regurgitating stuff heard on Faux News and other "conservative" propaganda mills!

There are more Black Males in College[1] than in Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane combined[2] (1,236,443 in College/841,000 Incarcerates – regardless of age)

· 4 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Males in College[3] vs. Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane[4].

:eusa_eh:

Whether you claimed to be an reproductive expert or not is immaterial. I said you weren't one and that is true. End of debate! The excerpt showing that 71% of Black fathers ARE responsible kind of deflates the intentions of the person who started this thread. Stop trying to side step good news bout black men!

There you go again; stigmatizing the majority of responsible Black fathers by emphasizing the faults of the relatively few. You certainly are no genius. If you were we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Apparently, you believe this conclusion must be a result of "Fox News and Conservative Propaganda." It is exactly this moronic reflex to any discussion about race that makes resolving the REAL problem impossible: Why are we locking up so many black males?

You come here spouting trivial nonsense that you heard somewhere and attack those who debunk your vitriol. I have set the record straight and leveled the playing field here. So far you have contributed nothing worth noting or remembering.

BTW if you want to discuss why we are locking up so many black males start another thread on that topic! Better still, do a search. I'm sure that issue has cropped up in these forums from time to time!

At least your incessant blather is consistant.

:lol::lol:

Internet morons are amusing. You're definately one of the more entertaining.

:eusa_clap:

Keep up the good work.

New Topics

Forum List

Back