black men refuse to accept responsibility

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I'm no expert in reproductive statistics but the numbers are out there. A whopping 73% of Black infants are born to an unwed mother. The white majority in society indicates 41% of infants are born to an unwed White mother. What's going on? You can see more an more main stream commercials on TV showing a stable Black family but it is a lie. Why do black men refuse to accept responsibility for fatherhood?

I'm no expert in reproductive statistics but the numbers are out there. A whopping 73% of Black infants are born to an unwed mother. The white majority in society indicates 41% of infants are born to an unwed White mother. What's going on? You can see more an more main stream commercials on TV showing a stable Black family but it is a lie. Why do black men refuse to accept responsibility for fatherhood?

Just because a man isn't married to his Baby's mama doesn't mean that he is refusing responsibility. He might be doing all the things a father is supposed to with the exception of marrying his mate.

well guess what white men are famous for not accepting responsibility

Just because the mother is unwed doesn't mean the man isn't taking responsibility, this isn't 1876 or Saudi Arabia where you drag the girl down to the court house to marry you after you impregnant her, alot of the times women these days don't want marriage, even if you do.

They are in prison.

They are in prison.

You bastard.:mad:

Why not be intelligent and say "some" Black men. Just because a woman is unmarried at the time of birth doesn't mean that she's not in a committed relationship with the baby's father. It just simply means that they aren't married. Is that the ideal and traditional way to do it? NO, of course not.
Some people of all ethnic groups don't get married so the mother can still receive government benefits. I will add that there are also a large amount of fathers who are basically sperm donor pieces of shit and they should be dealt with by the authorities, just like the people I described above should be dealt with for committing that fraud.
How many times have you been to the supermarket and see a couple together with their baby/babies only to have the mother whip out food stamps and or an EBT card? I see it quite frequently here.

Which should have been an indication to you to not start this thread.

Just because a man isn't married to his Baby's mama doesn't mean that he is refusing responsibility. He might be doing all the things a father is supposed to with the exception of marrying his mate.

Because he can't decide which baby mama to marry.....:D :clap2: :D

It would be a good start to post the source of your information. Lastly, asking the question "Why do black men refuse to accept responsibility for fatherhood?" on your part is ignorantly generalizing at best.

Because he can't decide which baby mama to marry.....:D :clap2: :D

Hmmm. Perhaps black men with multiple female mates should hold American traditions in disdain and become polygamous. BTW many of those women you are laughing about are WHITE women. Or are you including them in the 41% of white women who have babies out of wedlock? Maybe you should reconsider your figures and find out how many white women have babies out of wedlock from white guys.

Why not be intelligent and say "some" Black men. Just because a woman is unmarried at the time of birth doesn't mean that she's not in a committed relationship with the baby's father. It just simply means that they aren't married. Is that the ideal and traditional way to do it? NO, of course not.
Some people of all ethnic groups don't get married so the mother can still receive government benefits. I will add that there are also a large amount of fathers who are basically sperm donor pieces of shit and they should be dealt with by the authorities, just like the people I described above should be dealt with for committing that fraud.
How many times have you been to the supermarket and see a couple together with their baby/babies only to have the mother whip out food stamps and or an EBT card? I see it quite frequently here.

especially from white girls and women

especially from white girls and women

My wife and Dad's side of the family is White, but that was pretty :lol: !

They are in prison.

Hey, it's not my fault that a very large proportion of the US Prison population is black men, and obviously no one can accept the responsibilities of faterhood while they are in prison.

They are in prison.

Hey, it's not my fault that a very large proportion of the US Prison population is black men, and obviously no one can accept the responsibilities of faterhood while they are in prison.
Since you are no expert in reproductive statistics you may not be aware of those I posted below. Perhaps you should actually look for real verifiable data rather than regurgitating stuff heard on Faux News and other "conservative" propaganda mills!

There are more Black Males in College[1] than in Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane combined[2] (1,236,443 in College/841,000 Incarcerates – regardless of age)

· 4 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Males in College[3] vs. Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane[4].

(674,000 in College/164,400 Incarcerates)

32.3% (1 in 3) Black Males ages 18-24 are enrolled in College[5]
(674,000 in College/2,082,000 Total)

1.37 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Females enrolled in College to Black Males[6].
(930,000 Black Females Enrolled/674,000 Black Males Enrolled)

6.3%: Black Males (age 18-55+) enroll in College at a higher rate by sex than White Males and Hispanic Males and are surpassed only by Asian Males[7].
(Black Males is 6.3%, White Males is 5.8%, Hispanic Males is 4.7%, and Asian Males is 9.7%)

25.1% of Black Males (age 25 or over) have either an Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Professional, or Doctoral Degree[8].
(2,519,000 with Degrees/10,018,000 Total)

82.1% of Black Males (age 18 or over) have at least a High School Diploma or GED[9] .
(9,897,000 with HS Diploma or GED/12,044,000 Total)

12.1%: The Black Male Dropout Rate[10] (ages 16-24) for 2008.
(301,000 Dropouts/2,583,000 Total)[11]

5.1%: Percent of married Black Men who marry White Women[12]
(279,000 Black Husband-White Wife/5,654,000 Married Black Men)

88.8%: Percent of Black Males earning income[13] ages 25-64 (employment)
(7,899,000 Employed/8,893,000 Total)

$23,738: Average Income for Black Males[14] 15 and older
$19,470 Average Income Black Females

1,812,000 The number of Black Men making $50,000/year or more[15]
71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support[16]
(855,000 Payers/1,194,000 Recipients)

$253 Billion: Total Income earned by Black Males[17] (15 and over)
($262 Billion earned by Black Females)

13,104,000 Total Black Men age 15 or over[18]
(15,816,000 Total Black Females age 15 or over)
LINK:Hood-Winked « Black Men In America

I realize that I just posted a lot of data so I took this excerpt from that data to make sure that it wasn't "overlooked" by you Storm Front and KKK followers out there:

71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support[16]
(855,000 Payers/1,194,000 Recipients)

Since you are no expert in reproductive statistics you may not be aware of those I posted below. Perhaps you should actually look for real verifiable data rather than regurgitating stuff heard on Faux News and other "conservative" propaganda mills!

There are more Black Males in College[1] than in Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane combined[2] (1,236,443 in College/841,000 Incarcerates – regardless of age)

· 4 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Males in College[3] vs. Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane[4].

:eusa_eh:

Since I never claimed to be an, "expert in reproductive statistics" I'm not sure what you're babbling away about.

But since when does anyone need to be a reproductive expert to understand that being imprisoned does not promote responsible fathers, black or white?

You may ignore the fact that there are a very large proportion of black men incarcerated, compared to any other race, however it doesn't take a genius to see this would have a negative impact on their ability to be fathers compared to any other race.

Apparently, you believe this conclusion must be a result of "Fox News and Conservative Propaganda." It is exactly this moronic reflex to any discussion about race that makes resolving the REAL problem impossible: Why are we locking up so many black males?

Last edited:

:eusa_eh:

Since I never claimed to be an, "expert in reproductive statistics" I'm not sure what you're babbling away about.

But since when does anyone need to be a reproductive expert to understand that being imprisoned does not promote responsible fathers, black or white?

Whether you claimed to be an reproductive expert or not is immaterial. I said you weren't one and that is true. End of debate! The excerpt showing that 71% of Black fathers ARE responsible kind of deflates the intentions of the person who started this thread. Stop trying to side step good news bout black men!

You may ignore the fact that there are a very large proportion of black men incarcerated, compared to any other race, however it doesn't take a genius to see this would have a negative impact on their ability to be fathers compared to any other race.

There you go again; stigmatizing the majority of responsible Black fathers by emphasizing the faults of the relatively few. You certainly are no genius. If you were we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Apparently, you believe this conclusion must be a result of "Fox News and Conservative Propaganda." It is exactly this moronic reflex to any discussion about race that makes resolving the REAL problem impossible: Why are we locking up so many black males?

You come here spouting trivial nonsense that you heard somewhere and attack those who debunk your vitriol. I have set the record straight and leveled the playing field here. So far you have contributed nothing worth noting or remembering.

BTW if you want to discuss why we are locking up so many black males start another thread on that topic! Better still, do a search. I'm sure that issue has cropped up in these forums from time to time!

Forum List

Back