Black Mayors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NewGuy
He has left me with no possibility of disagreement there.

I dont think HE has an original thought either.

The same insult twice in a row! now that's original, Ruby!

Originally posted by OCA
Most of the stuff he posts is lifted from one of the white power sites he's obviously got on his favorites.

It's so amusing to find someone that hates his own race so much. If a "white power" site is so racist, then what about black power sites? What about the NAACP? What about Affirmative Action? What about the National Conference of Black Mayors?

If anyone has been completely hypocritical with their views here, it's been you!

People are encouraged to have black pride, but anything that has to do with whites being any better than blacks is automatically racist. I told you before, the kind of site it comes from doesn't make it not true.

I wonder how many sites there are out there with blacks degrading whites? But of course, that wouldn't matter, because that's okay right?

Originally posted by OCA
I can't find it now but i'm 100% sure that he used that somewhere else on the board. He does this with other passages also.

He may have to put a link with certain passages, but that has 0% to do with the accuracy of point being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back