Black Man Vs. White Man Carrying AR-15 Legally.

..not enough evidence, with no necessary correlation. Could be, but it would not hold up under cross examination. The situations were different, with different locations, the first guy had a prominent camera, declared his purpose up front. He defied the orders, & 'stood his ground.' The 2nd guy immediately complied, was in a different setting, with no prominent camera or declaration of intent. The location, crime rate, & police call are also not indicated.

It seems to be a setup.. an 'experiment' made to produce the desired results.

I'm not saying there isn't racism by cops, but this is hardly 'proof'.

Watch and tell me their is no racism involved

Just another example of the low-life sorry POS harassing a citizen that has done absolutely nothing wrong. This is pathetic. There's no excuse for this in America. We have allowed this country to go to hell in a hand basket. I hope and pray karma brings justice to cops one day very soon. Thanks for sharing the video with us, much appreciated. I hope all of those cop lovers comment on this video. I'm anxious to read how they're going to justify this pathetic action by cops.

..not enough evidence, with no necessary correlation. Could be, but it would not hold up under cross examination. The situations were different, with different locations, the first guy had a prominent camera, declared his purpose up front. He defied the orders, & 'stood his ground.' The 2nd guy immediately complied, was in a different setting, with no prominent camera or declaration of intent. The location, crime rate, & police call are also not indicated.

It seems to be a setup.. an 'experiment' made to produce the desired results.

I'm not saying there isn't racism by cops, but this is hardly 'proof'.
Proof enough. There was absolutely no reason for what the cops did. The guy wasn't breaking any laws, and was minding his own business walking down the street, which is legal.

Forum List

Back