Black man uses N word maliciously

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
so this black man seems to be very Irate and calls someone ''n*******''
mmm..was the worker black or white?? doesn't matter....this is MORE proof that blacks can be racist
but the point is--it's not headline news that he used the N word
if it was a white, -RACIST!!!!!!!!
example:Michael Richards using the N word for comedy--and that's all over the news
American Airlines employee jailed after trying to force his way through security and racial tirade | Daily Mail Online
Sounds very important to you

mmm..was the worker black or white?? doesn't matter....this is MORE proof that blacks can be racist
example:Michael Richards using the N word for comedy--and that's all over the news
American Airlines employee jailed after trying to force his way through security and racial tirade | Daily Mail Online

One more fish for the federal frying pot, in a country with the highest percentage of prisons, laws and incarcerated people. They don't say what the guy's problem was, was he trying to get to work? Why was TSA not letting him through? Bottom line is that the guy deserves nothing more than 30 days in jail for creating a disturbance, but because the idiotic TSA was involved, he gets 14 months with 2 years supervision. Ridiculous.

Who was it that told you that black people can't be racist?

..the MSM constantly portray whites as racist/evil/etc--but hardly ever do they for blacks
members USMB

Sounds very important to you
the truth/fairness should be important to everyone..yes?

I don't feel sorry for the guy. According to the link:

“A statement from the US Attorney's Office said Moore first tried to force his way through security at 5.25pm on March 30, 2017.

“When he was turned away, he told a TSA supervisor he was a 'b**** a** n****,' then threatened 'to kick his ass',' The Charlotte Observer repor

“Bobbie Ann Williams Moore also reportedly threatened to kill the supervisor before he was told he would not be able to fly and to leave the airport.

“About 7.30pm, the 31-year-old returned to Charlotte Douglas Airport, and once again attempted to go through security.

“Moore ignored the officer's direction and continued to the baggage screening area, where he was again asked to leave. The former airline employee ignored the direction and continued to place his bags on the screening conveyor belt.

“When TSA again asked him to leave, Moore replied: 'I am going in. Just watch me'.

“Court records then claim five police officers intervened and tried to detain the man, who 'refused the officer's commands and violently resisted arrest'.

“Despite being heavily outnumbered by CMPD officers, Moore reportedly continued to struggle and swear, even after being placed into a police car.

“In November, Moore pleaded guilty to one count of interference with airport security screening personnel.”

I don't know who in the hell this guy thinks he is. Interfering with airport security screening personnel, threatening to kill people and violently resisting arrest is serious. He got what he deserved.

..the MSM constantly portray whites as racist/evil/etc--but hardly ever do they for blacks
members USMB
The MSM is in the business of making money. As long as it sells, that is what they are going to report.

Get used to disappointment, kid.

members USMB
The MSM is in the business of making money. As long as it sells, that is what they are going to report.

the MSM crap is one of the reasons he got elected --so the big disappointment is on you

members USMB

the MSM crap is one of the reasons he got elected --so the big disappointment is on you
Hardly. Unlike you, I don't care about the plight of the white man. MSM not being fair to you? Cry me a river.

members USMB

Hardly. Unlike you, I don't care about the plight of the white man. MSM not being fair to you? Cry me a river.
you are so full of shit----that's all the blacks do--protests/cry/etc about whtey
Starbucks/black criminals being shot/Kaepernick/
''we kept down/slavery/racism/police brutality/etc''
you are the MASTERS of whining

members USMB

you are so full of shit----that's all the blacks do--protests/cry/etc about whtey
I'm not black.
Say it with me. Multiracial.

members USMB

I'm not black.
doesn't matter
you are the MASTERS of whining --
black/etc --celebrities/sports players/protesters/ --black--multiracial --whatever--''whitey be bad to us''
I am pointing out the truth

members USMB

I'm not black.
you people even whined that Hurricane Katrina was racist

I'm not black.
What "you people" are you referring To?
Be specific.

I'm not black.
Be specific.
you know who---if not, read the news

I'm not black.
Be specific.
Not specific enough. Are you speaking to the Native, African or White part of me?
Btw I don't read the news.

I'm not black.
Be specific.
Not specific enough. Are you speaking to the Native, African or White part of me?
Btw I don't read the news.
o--NA--yes, they whine about whitey also ''they stole my land''/etc

members USMB
Your life seems so complicated

Forum List

Back