Black man shoots hispanic man ( stand your ground ) will this be a national story ?

• Banned
WHERE BEE JESSIE AL FARAKAHN + OBAMA + HOLDER AND THE LIBERAL MEDIA
OOPS JUST A DAID WHITE MAN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1LD1J5hTjg]Daniel Adkins Just another Dead Man ??? - YouTube[/ame]

Police say the are investigating but like Zimmerman they should have held him in jail until the investigation.

People need to put pressure on Arizona prosecutor.

Here we go again with another lynching from the mob

Lynch mob? I didn't ask for him to be beaten, I simply think if you soot an anarmed person you should be held until the initial investigation is over.

Police say the are investigating but like Zimmerman they should have held him in jail until the investigation.

People need to put pressure on Arizona prosecutor.

Lynch mob? I didn't ask for him to be beaten, I simply think if you soot an anarmed person you should be held until the initial investigation is over.

Yes the fucking lynch mob I wished you would hang yourself with that rope you are holding. Let's do it this way you have a gun and I have a 2 foot piece of pipe and I'm within an arms reach of you. I am going to bust your skull wide open and more than likely kill you with that piece of pipe long before you react to get your gun. So yes I would be armed with a deadly weapon.

Lynch mob? I didn't ask for him to be beaten, I simply think if you shoot an anarmed person you should be held until the initial investigation is over.

Yes the fucking lynch mob I wished you would hang yourself with that rope you are holding. Let's do it this way you have a gun and I have a 2 foot piece of pipe and I'm within an arms reach of you. I am going to bust your skull wide open and more than likely kill you with that piece of pipe long before you react to get your gun. So yes I would be armed with a deadly weapon.

First of all you wouldn't beat me with nothing I would take the pipe from you and send you home crying like a school girl. And he didn't have a pipe.

Lynch mob? I didn't ask for him to be beaten, I simply think if you shoot an anarmed person you should be held until the initial investigation is over.

First of all you wouldn't beat me with nothing I would take the pipe from you and send you home crying like a school girl. And he didn't have a pipe.
First of all I know what I can do. But I gave you an example you fucking moron, but with you I would not have to use anything to put you in the hospital little mister tough guy.

Forum List

Back