Black man pulled over on side of the Road, in comes a cop ...

And the many, many black police officers?

When this person stops calling unarmed blacks who get murdered by police thugs we can discuss hat. So until you can say something about that, don't enter the conversation.
As much as you like to dominate these pages. You do not dictate whether others can reply.
This is an open forum and EVERYONE has a right to post an opinion you don't agree with.

Get over yourself.

I stated my opinion and stand by it. People are all here telling me to be quiet and stop posting about race in the race and racism section and I haven't seen you say shit. So I have the right to tell people who troll me to stay out of my conversations.
And they have every right to ignore that along with disagree.
Or is someone who doesn't subscribe to your viewpoint automatically deemed a troll?

Conversation ?
Seems you are more interested in lecturing and demonizing.

People who comment on what I say that have nothing to do with the thread topic consistently is a troll. People who say nothing to whites here about the racism they display and jump on me are trolls. I think that you can oppose what I say but that you should use the same standards with the whites here which you haven't done nor did the person who I said to stay out of my conversation. There are over 4,000 threads here in this section with whites lecturing and demonizing blacks. I don't see a post from petro anywhere challenging that.

Newbie, you’ll have to stay here for a very long time before you can approach calling out 1/100th of the racists (of all colors) that I have, so keep that shit to yourself.

Last edited:
Everyone has the authority to follow suspicious characters.
Nobody should be attack for simply following someone.
Where are you getting the information that someone was attacked for following someone? Is that a fact?

Because on drone has already shown it to be true!

This also defeats the debunked far left religious narrative about the police and blacks..
Who?

You for one, you have been open about wanting cops dead!

And there was post made before mine that proves my point!

But you don't have a point. Nor did meathad.

I'm getting a little tired of you peckerwoods calling blacks thugs when we talk about police killing innocent unarmed blacks.

I'm getting a bit tired of how "innocent unarmed blacks" like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown turn out not to be innocent at all once the facts are known! There are bad cops out there...just like there are bad people in every profession but the claims by race agitators like yourself that the police target blacks simply because of the color of their skin are grossly overblown!

If you're tired then go take a nap. What "facts" are you talking about? For the race agitators are those like you who lie about these situations then claim such things are overblown.

What I'm "talking about" is how time after time the narrative that's pushed by the main stream media when one of these stories breaks turns out to be more fiction than reality! Michael Brown was supposedly a gentle giant only days away from entering college when he was gunned down by a racist cop as he stood with his hands up in surrender! That was what the MSM told us initially about what happened in Ferguson. Then once the facts began to come out it became apparent that narrative was total bullshit! Brown had just robbed a convenience store...roughing up the clerk in the process. He'd also attacked a police officer. Then it turned out that he didn't have his hands up at all when he was shot. Now if all that had been reported from the beginning then there probably wouldn't have been riots in the streets of Ferguson! But it wasn't because the MSM has it's narrative no matter what really took place!

And the many, many black police officers?

When this person stops calling unarmed blacks who get murdered by police thugs we can discuss hat. So until you can say something about that, don't enter the conversation.
As much as you like to dominate these pages. You do not dictate whether others can reply.
This is an open forum and EVERYONE has a right to post an opinion you don't agree with.

Get over yourself.

I stated my opinion and stand by it. People are all here telling me to be quiet and stop posting about race in the race and racism section and I haven't seen you say shit. So I have the right to tell people who troll me to stay out of my conversations.
And they have every right to ignore that along with disagree.
Or is someone who doesn't subscribe to your viewpoint automatically deemed a troll?

Conversation ?
Seems you are more interested in lecturing and demonizing.

People who comment on what I say that have nothing to do with the thread topic consistently is a troll. People who say nothing to whites here about the racism they display and jump on me are trolls. I think that you can oppose what I say but that you should use the same standards with the whites here which you haven't done nor did the person who I said to stay out of my conversation. There are over 4,000 threads here in this section with whites lecturing and demonizing blacks. I don't see a post from petro anywhere challenging that.
Do you really think in any shape or form that you can change any heart or mind by using derogatory language and lumping people into convenient categories?
I don't spend my time trying to correct others. It is a complete waste of energy.
I call out partisan hacks and zealots of both parties, state my point and move on. Much as I will do here.
The trolls will always exist. They only have power if you feed them.

Forum List

Back