Black Man Finds Beautiful White Woman Trapped In Wrecked Car; What He Does To Her Is Unimaginable

I don't know if they arrested her the article doesn't say. Her purse could be anywhere drunks don't usually pay attention to small details. I am not justifying anything. If a crime was committed then the law needs to step in and until enough evidence surfaces I'm not going to judge either way.

There is absolutely nothing mentioned about alcohol being involved.
However we do have an injured person with no purse and a story thats believable.
GFYS.
Susan Smith.

Dude, I would bet my last dollar this chic is needing an alibi and nobody comes in handy when it comes to alibi's than negro's....good luck Barbie, hope it works out for you like the Smith bitch!!

I hope this person is found soon.

Matter of fact, when taken into custody, I wouldn't object to a bruise or two, just no broken bones, he needs to go to trial.

But, you can't really put this in a black vs. white thing, because there are white people who would do the same thing if given the chance.

Bad behavior really doesn't know any color.

LOLOLOL...how convenient for the mop to have such a kick as story...eh?

Then came the witch hunt. This bitch should make everyone wish the death penalty was enforced. What an ugly little woman did.

Back to Susan Smith.

Chicks steal purse from car crash

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I don't know if they arrested her the article doesn't say. Her purse could be anywhere drunks don't usually pay attention to small details. I am not justifying anything. If a crime was committed then the law needs to step in and until enough evidence surfaces I'm not going to judge either way.

However we do have an injured person with no purse and a story thats believable.
GFYS.
Susan Smith.

There is a name that should live forever on eh? What she did. Unreal.
Had an incident here in Poway many many years ago....probably over 20...a teenaged girl took a horse out for a ride/walk on one of the trails later than she was supposed to...fell off the horse, was ok but a little banged up...gets home...parents all upset...girl says some "mexicans" tried to grab her and rape her.....well, every migrant encampment got rousted out and many many farm workers roughed up and dragged in to the station.....took them a few days to find out she'd made it all up to get out of trouble. Very easy to blame some faceless minority at times.

04-1n006-tawana5-300x350.jpg

GFYS.
Susan Smith.

Bob Smith.

GFYS.
Susan Smith.

Dude, I would bet my last dollar this chic is needing an alibi and nobody comes in handy when it comes to alibi's than negro's....good luck Barbie, hope it works out for you like the Smith bitch!!

Uuuuh....an alibi for what exactly?

Did

GFYS.
Susan Smith.

Did you see her car? A totaled new car can motivate just about anyone to get creative in making excuses.

Did

GFYS.
Susan Smith.

Did you see her car? A totaled new car can motivate just about anyone to get creative in making excuses.

So how exactly does blaming some black do that?

Last edited:
Did
GFYS.
Susan Smith.

So how exactly does blaming some black do that?
It scares white boys and they lose their minds while forgetting to figure out why she wrecked her car. Its their worst fear and they will only see her as a victim. I'm surprised she didnt say a Black guy stuck out his foot and caused the car to flip.

There's an old saying that needs repeating here....ONCE YOU GO BLACK, YOU NEVER GO BACK.....
Just because something rhymes, doesnt make it true. Ive stepped on a lot of cracks, but it never broke my mothers back. :laugh:

Any time there is a vulnerable victim, they are going to get robbed. It's just a fact of life. Had it been a man, his shoes would have been taken before his wallet.

Forum List

Back