Black Man Finds Beautiful White Woman Trapped In Wrecked Car; What He Does To Her Is Unimaginable

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
How aweful. Just terrible.

TexasA-620x326.jpg

TexasB-620x465.jpg

Black Man Finds Woman Trapped In Car, Takes Full Advantage Of Her Position

I hope this person is found soon.

Matter of fact, when taken into custody, I wouldn't object to a bruise or two, just no broken bones, he needs to go to trial.

But, you can't really put this in a black vs. white thing, because there are white people who would do the same thing if given the chance.

Bad behavior really doesn't know any color.

I hope this person is found soon.

Matter of fact, when taken into custody, I wouldn't object to a bruise or two, just no broken bones, he needs to go to trial.

But, you can't really put this in a black vs. white thing, because there are white people who would do the same thing if given the chance.

Bad behavior really doesn't know any color.

Broken bones heal.

I read nothing that would indicate drinking and driving.
however, I do see a visit to the white house for a beer in the garden with the illegal one that resides there.
If obama had a son.....

too bad she didn't have a handgun, maybe she could have dropped him in his tracks and done society a favor.
Hopefully somebody will Travon this animal and put him out of our misery.

Don't drink and drive.

How about dont rob helpless people under any circumstances?

How do we even know what she says is true? She goes out, rolls her car, no evidence either way and we're supposed to believe a suspected drunk driver?

Did they arrest her? And where do you suppose her purse went?
You're justifying robbery.
What if she'd died because the thief didnt call for help?

I don't know if they arrested her the article doesn't say. Her purse could be anywhere drunks don't usually pay attention to small details. I am not justifying anything. If a crime was committed then the law needs to step in and until enough evidence surfaces I'm not going to judge either way.

Hey...............even if she was DUI, she didn't deserve to be robbed while she was injured and stuck.

Like I said.............I hope this idiot is caught soon.

I don't know if they arrested her the article doesn't say. Her purse could be anywhere drunks don't usually pay attention to small details. I am not justifying anything. If a crime was committed then the law needs to step in and until enough evidence surfaces I'm not going to judge either way.

There is absolutely nothing mentioned about alcohol being involved.
However we do have an injured person with no purse and a story thats believable.
GFYS.

However we do have an injured person with no purse and a story thats believable.
GFYS.
Susan Smith.

There's an old saying that needs repeating here....ONCE YOU GO BLACK, YOU NEVER GO BACK.....This OP, day after day after day, post anti black shit like a nigga needin his crack...I mean, he must search the web all day just to find shit and then gets a hard on, and post the shit here. Its no secret the dude hates blacks....but to obsess over us, 25 hours a day, yeah, once you go black....dude will never go back...damn.

GFYS.
Susan Smith.

There is a name that should live forever on eh? What she did. Unreal.

Forum List

Back