Black "man" demands FREE COFFEE from Starbucks for reparations

Perhaps the whole affair could have been averted if the bigoted Starbucks manager knew that one of her bosses at the corporate level was black. But one thing is clear: the swift public response to the mushrooming crisis is probably owed to the president and Chief Operations Officer of Starbuck: Rosalind Brewer with her fine Black ass.

Contrary to what you might believe you may rest assured that woman doesn't like ******* any more than I do.

Your 7 asterisks don't tell me much. there are 7 letters in the word racists and also 7 letters in the plural for the N word. And since the 2 Black gentlemen who were arrested in this Starbucks case displayed no emotional anger neither before and after being arrested, I'm puzzled as to which term your 7 asterisks refer to.

The usual white attempt to make something up that fits their narrative. If he was referring to racists he would not have used the asterisks.

Btw, let me give an example of how racist pathetic left wingers ACTUALLY are. In West Palm Beach, in a certain area places like Dunkin Donuts, Mcdonalds, or any of the other fast food esatblishments are not allowed. Starbucks is though.

Yeap, none of those other establishments are allowed to be in an area that extends to downtown West Palm.

However, those establishments are allowed to do business west of I-95.

Starbucks is allowed though. Palm Beach County is about 80% left wing. Especially the among the elite white ones.
Interesting.

It would seem Starbucks does put forth a certain yuppie image and for her effort to aggressively preserve it, Holly, the controversial Philadelphia branch manager, has been tossed under the bus.

Last edited:
Btw, let me give an example of how racist pathetic left wingers ACTUALLY are. In West Palm Beach, in a certain area places like Dunkin Donuts, Mcdonalds, or any of the other fast food esatblishments are not allowed. Starbucks is though.

Yeap, none of those other establishments are allowed to be in an area that extends to downtown West Palm.

Starbucks is allowed though. Palm Beach County is about 80% left wing. Especially the among the elite white ones.
Interesting.

It would seem Starbucks does put forth a certain yuppie image and for her effort to aggressively preserve it, Holly, the controversial Philadelphia branch manager, has been tossed under the bus.
I heard on the Ben Shapiro show yesterday that Starbucks manager that got fired was a typical SJW stupid left wing white American woman.

I think that is hilarious

I'm guessing this was supposed to be a joke. A very bad joke.
Yeah, nice try scumbag. See right through you. You were trolled. Pathetic patronizing typical white left wing racist.

Haha! It was a stunt!

WATCH: Conservative Black Man TROLLS Starbucks; Gets Free Coffee By Simply Saying "Racism"
What’s the catch?
The man, author and speaker Bryan Sharpe, also a vlogger whose handle is Hotep Jesus, appears to be a conservative by every account.

Sharpe, also an online influencer, has published “Twitter Marketing: How to Build a Cult-like Following.”

On his video page, he blasts liberals in a large variety of videos, lamenting that “the evil left controls us all.”
Viral video sees black man enter Starbucks, demand free ‘reparations’ coffee. There’s a huge catch.

depotoo wins thread - The racists need to apologize.

Interesting.

Rightly so.

Interesting.

A human sacrifice was needed to appease the pagan liberal gods........

Forum List

Back