Black Male Members of the Forum, Serious Racial Question

If a white man or woman calls you "boy" is it a racist remark?

It would be if only applied to one race.
All adult males of all races call younger men boy.

The question is, if a White man or White woman call a Black man a "Boy" is that racist? There are no special conditions to it other than that. I don't understand why so many people want to change the scenario to change the answer.

When I use boy or certain other words in here they're directed at folks who've used other racial epithets against whites or others. If someone wants to go that route they've earned such responses from me.

If they want to whine about it, tough shit.

The question is, if a White man or White woman call a Black man a "Boy" is that racist? There are no special conditions to it other than that. I don't understand why so many people want to change the scenario to change the answer.

It can be racist ,yes; probally under most circumstances it is , but there are some circumstances where it would not be. If the white male were 80 and the black male he calls boy was 30, well then that depends on the circumstances. If the white woman or white male who calls them boy , has absolutely no racist inner intent , well then to them it may not be racist, but then it falls on the black man listening to understand that.

Seems pretty racist to me to call out whites only.
Especially when all young men were or still are called boy.
Its about older men of all races who have that right to do so as respect for your elders.
Skin color Labeling is what makes it racist.
This is exactly what Martin Luther King taught, why I supported him as a white woman.
He was also right about peaceful protesting unlike Malcome X who taught violence and rioting as protests.

It can be racist ,yes; probally under most circumstances it is , but there are some circumstances where it would not be. If the white male were 80 and the black male he calls boy was 30, well then that depends on the circumstances. If the white woman or white male who calls them boy , has absolutely no racist inner intent , well then to them it may not be racist, but then it falls on the black man listening to understand that.

All womn call men boys, age doesn't matter.

Its about older men of all races who have that right to do so as respect for your elders.
This is exactly what Martin Luther King taught, why I supported him as a white woman.
He was also right about peaceful protesting unlike Malcome X who taught violence and rioting as protests.

Why is it racist to call out Whites only? This thread is about a particular situation. Your answers and the fact you have to ask so many questions about the situation, tells me you KNOW it is racist and you are just trying to justify it. That's quite sad.

Why is it racist to call out Whites only? This thread is about a particular situation. Your answers and the fact you have to ask so many questions about the situation, tells me you KNOW it is racist and you are just trying to justify it. That's quite sad.

The point is about labeling, and peacful protesting.

I haven't asked any questions. :disbelief:

If I'm roasting someone and they reply back

images

Then naw lol

Historically, it has been racist. Most people today have the good sense not to do it.

I refuse to give a white person that much power over my emotions. I;m sure there is not a word that all blacks can use to piss off a white person

Reacting to disrespect isnt giving someone power. Also letting them disrespect you isnt a sign of strength either.

I refuse to give a white person that much power over my emotions. I;m sure there is not a word that all blacks can use to piss off a white person
So basically you are allowing them to disrespect you while you remain passive? How about if they tell you to get off the sidewalk and let them pass?

There are plenty of words you can use to piss off a white person. The thing is that they are typically passive like you are if they dont have 10 to 1 odds. They wont do anything other than turn red when they get mad.

No, it is not a racist remark. It does not inherently signify beliefs in racial superiority.

Forum List

Back