Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors: Black Lives Matters Will Take Any Chance to Shut Dow

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors: Black Lives Matters Will Take Any Chance to Shut Down GOP

With all due respect, Ms. Cullors, her colleagues and supporters of the Black Live Matter movement, I believe she would better serve all Americans if she were to honestly, openly and compassionately address the National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect that for decades has deprived untold numbers of depressed children from experiencing a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood.

I'd respectfully suggest she share a conversation with Grammy winner Kendrick Lamar and learn why he has been suffering from depression for most of his childhood and adult life.

#RestorePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect
#ProtectKidsFromIrresponsibleCaregivers

We're in a race war in this country. It's time someone of authority stood up and admitted it.

Mr. H., it seems there is a small population of Americans who are hell bent on destroying all the good American people from all backgrounds have accomplished.

In the meantime thousands of African American children are silently asking themselves, "Why did my mom introduce me to a life of Hardship and Struggle without first acquiring the skills and means to properly care for me and my siblings?"

We're in a race war in this country. It's time someone of authority stood up and admitted it.

Mr. H., it seems there is a small population of Americans who are hell bent on destroying all the good American people from all backgrounds have accomplished.

In the meantime thousands of African American children are silently asking themselves, "Why did my mom introduce me to a life of Hardship and Struggle without first acquiring the skills and means to properly care for me and my siblings?"
You do know that spamming the thread will gate you nothing but a warning from the mods?

Warning: Blacks are murdering fellow blacks at astonishing rates all across America.

Be sure to get back to us when blacks start to work towards making all those lives matter.

Now that's what I wanted to read, Blacks taking responsibility for the taking of Black lives.Make your children stay in school ,keep them off of the corners they be hanging on.Check out their so-called friends ,if they are bad keep your children away from them.Take an interest in your children and not becoming a buddy to them.You maybe saving their lives.

Forum List

Back