Black, left wing racist murdered 2 police officers Friday...but, white racists?

So...black racists....at least 7 murdered in cold blood.....more if we count the other police officers murdered by black racists.....

But....but...those 12 white racists in Virginia.......right?

10....now we are up to 10 murdered by black racists.......3 in Baton Rouge....

2016 shooting of Baton Rouge police officers - Wikipedia

On July 17, 2016, Gavin Eugene Long shot six police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in the wake of the shooting of Alton Sterling. Three died and three were hospitalized, one critically; of the officers who died, two were members of the Baton Rouge Police Department, while the third worked for the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office.[3]

Long, who associated himself with organizations linked to black separatism and the sovereign citizen movement,[4] was shot and killed by a SWAT officer during a shootout with police at the scene. Police arrested and questioned two other suspects, but Long was confirmed to be the only person involved in the shooting

---------

a "rambling" series of YouTube clips, Long claimed to be a former Nation of Islam

Last edited:
One the cops that was killed was Black.
Another FAIL by 2aguy. Ever think about doing some research before you start a thread?

That doesn't change the fact that BLM and left wing loons hate cops.

They probably consider blacks that wear the uniform to be "traitors" or "uncle Toms".

It does appear there was some kind of organized attack against police this weekend. All the attackers were black.

Were they all linked?..Hmm. Were some linked? I'm thinking so.

It does appear there was some kind of organized attack against police this weekend. All the attackers were black.

All (of) the attackers were black? Are you sure about that? My guess is that you are not sure.

All the ambushers were black, yes.

I'm sorry. You are speaking without knowledge of the facts. It's what you fuckers do. Carry on.

All (of) the attackers were black? Are you sure about that? My guess is that you are not sure.

I'm sorry. You are speaking without knowledge of the facts. It's what you fuckers do. Carry on.

Second police officer dies after overnight shooting in Florida

No pictures, American names, yeah, they were black.

Oops, it looks like Everett Miller took a Muslim name.

After research, all but the one in PA were black, k?

So Kissimmee, Jacksonville, and LA shooters were black.

Last edited:
Another FAIL by 2aguy. Ever think about doing some research before you start a thread?

They don't care about color, remember the chants, what do we want?, Dead Cops, When do we want it? Now

-Geaux

Are you saying that the person doing the shooting referenced in the OP can't be racist because one of the cops is black?

k?

Now. Let's move on to your next falsehood. What evidence can you present at this time to support your claim that the shooters were organized in some way or that they "attacked" the cops?

k?

k?

Now. Let's move on to your next falsehood. What evidence can you present at this time to support your claim that the shooters were organized in some way or that they "attacked" the cops?

k?

It will be revealed that way. The M.O. was the same in the instances.

New Topics

Forum List

Back