Black Lawyer: Free anyone charged with murdering whites

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Black lawyer: Free anyone charged with murdering whites
In a new wrinkle in the “black lives matter” movement, an editor of a top-rated legal website is calling on blacks to scare whites by automatically acquitting African-Americans accused of murdering or raping whites, no matter what the facts.

----------------
First off he should be barred, second off what happens if a white hires him will he screw him over on purpose basically taking the money and run.
Oh no this SOB a hole needs to be taken off this job, and if he was not black I'd say the same damn thing.

Does that editor realize his comments are seditious? It won't surprise me if someone files charges against that shit head.

In a new wrinkle in the “black lives matter” movement, an editor of a top-rated legal website is calling on blacks to scare whites by automatically acquitting African-Americans accused of murdering or raping whites, no matter what the facts.

----------------
First off he should be barred, second off what happens if a white hires him will he screw him over on purpose basically taking the money and run.
Oh no this SOB a hole needs to be taken off this job, and if he was not black I'd say the same damn thing.
infowars? :laugh:

You rubes fall for anything.

Above the Law

"He was formerly a litigator at Debevoise & Plimpton but quit the legal profession to pursue a career as an online provocateur."

----------------
No, it's from BLNC.

----------------

Above the Law

"He was formerly a litigator at Debevoise & Plimpton but quit the legal profession to pursue a career as an online provocateur."
All the more reason to charge him with sedition. After he gets a good ass whuppin'.

----------------

Above the Law

All the more reason to charge him with sedition. After he gets a good ass whuppin'.
Since you are powerless to do either one of those things, I will just annotate that on your wish list. My primary concern is that the OP is a retard that cant master the fundamentals of reading and actually thinks infowars is a credible site.

----------------

Above the Law

Since you are powerless to do either one of those things, I will just annotate that on your wish list. My primary concern is that the OP is a retard that cant master the fundamentals of reading and actually thinks infowars is a credible site.
It's on many websites including MSN media.

----------------

Above the Law

It's on many websites including MSN media.
That doesnt make it credible. Dont be a fool.

----------------
No, it's from BLNC.

Washington Examiner

Forum List

Back