Black Ku Klux Klan Members? I'm Outraged!

Feb 18, 2011
african

negrok1.gif

kkk.gif

You might be shocked to find out, but historically speaking there were ******* in the klan from the very early days right up until the united klans really came onto the scene.

There's even one account (I'll have to find it) from a former slave/****** who was present at the lynching of another man (white of all things). The ****** goes into detail about how he shook the man's hand and was present there through the hanging, but wasn't threatened in any way. He suggests that a number of ******* were present, willingly no less.

Historically though, it's not until the late 1950's, and into the 1960's, that ****** participation in the Klan fell away. The exact reason behind this is unknown, though some people feel it's due in part to the civil rights movement. As it was, the early Klan wasn't so much about "let's hate all *******, let's kill all *******" as it was about "Let's keep everyone separate, and honest." Whites who beat their wives, or escaped "justice" (usually through bribing judges and juries) were top of the list. ******* who did the same also topped that list. Generally speaking though, as long as the ****** behaved, didn't make waves, and kept away from the white women; then the klan had no problem with him.

In fact, in Greenwood Mississippi, there's one particular klan story that I remember an older member recounting. (he was my school's headmaster in case you wonder how I got it.) Back about 1958 or 59, a group of ******* actually came to the Klan with a problem. There was a child molester in the ****** section of town, but try as they might the ******* (and even the police) couldn't quite weed the guy out. They knew he was a ******, that much was true, but a number of prominent ****** families as well as ****** loving white families, were protecting this scum. The ******* knew that if the Klan got in on the "investigation" that justice would be served. According to the headmaster, it took about three weeks, and several cross burnings in certain areas; before the ****** finally turned himself over to the police. In a curious twist of events, he was later found dead in his jail cell, hanged. It was ruled suicide...though there was always the question of how he got a rope in, when one hadn't been found when he was locked up.

It's sad but it's true and it's very real.

The KKK had changed their policy of ridding the US of blacks, to absolute segregation from blacks. This has drawn many support from black racists who seek communities that are separate from whites.

In this bizarre world, it appears that the KKK and that Black Panthers are technically political allies.

Food for thought.

Whites who beat their wives, or escaped "justice" (usually through bribing judges and juries) were top of the list. ******* who did the same also topped that list. Generally speaking though, as long as the ****** behaved, didn't make waves, and kept away from the white women; then the klan had no problem with him.

I haven't heard of black members of the Klan, but I have heard about the wife-beaters getting the shit beat out of them, and the Klan even watching out for well-behaved blacks, who were surely better liked than the white carpet-baggers from the north.

But details like this complicate the dominant narrative: any form of white resistance is the GREATEST EVIL EVER.

Forum List

Back