Black Jurist Claims On ABC That Zimmerman Got Away With Murder. Despicable.

St Skittle's family is going to get rich marketing his name.

Here's their first product release.

d2sm.jpg

In our lifetimes we have experienced the country's worst President (Bush) and one of the best (Obama). Several of the posts here, clearly demonstrate how that can be. How damaged the electorate can get and how the country's worst President could get elected twice.

Fortunately, we don't have to worry about a repeat of that shameful failure of democracy for a long time. People like these posters will keep their status in the electoral minority category for generations.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —

Mark O'Mara said his legal fight with the people who tried to convict George Zimmerman is not over.

On Friday, at a Tiger Bay Club luncheon in Orlando, O'Mara detailed the case that garnered national attention.

Mark O'Mara described the struggle he said he went through to get evidence from the prosecution team of Bernie De La Rionda and State Attorney Angela Corey.

He cited the picture of a bloodied Zimmerman, taken the night Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin, as an example.

"It is undeniable that they had a plan in mind, with the 15 months that we had to get ready, of keeping information from us, and I don't say that lightly, I really don't," O'Mara told the group.

A member of Corey's own team was fired and is now suing her office after he testified that prosecutors had kept evidence from O'Mara.

"You have this type of gamesmanship for the sole purpose of trying to deny a fair trial and, as it turned out, try to convict an innocent man," said O'Mara.

O'Mara has filed a motion that will be heard by Judge Debra Nelson.

He claims prosecutors purposely withheld evidence from him and the defense team.

Channel 9 has learned that O'Mara could go after Corey. She called Zimmerman a murderer on national television after the trial.

"He could bring civil action against Angela Corey for statement she made outside the courtroom. Also, he could file a grievance against her with the Florida Bar," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer asked O'Mara whether he intends to drop the issue.

"I am not done with that motion. I'm not done with Angela Corey. And we are going to be seeing more of each other. We'll see how that turns out," said O'Mara. "This is because this is not supposed to be how we practice as lawyers."

Channel 9 contacted Corey's office for a response, but the call was not returned.

Huh?

This is about right and wrong.

Besides, he's getting all his bajillions from NBC.

You have your Zimmerman funding source screwed up.

In our lifetimes we have experienced the country's worst President (Bush) and one of the best (Obama). Several of the posts here, clearly demonstrate how that can be. How damaged the electorate can get and how the country's worst President could get elected twice.

Fortunately, we don't have to worry about a repeat of that shameful failure of democracy for a long time. People like these posters will keep their status in the electoral minority category for generations.

nobody cares about George Bush s0n.

nobody cares about George Bush s0n.

They should dad. We are still $17T in debt from him.

I knew this thread would end up with

Boooooooosssssshhhhhh

Did you know PMZ taught his parrot to say

Polly wants a bushy, Polly wants a bushy

True story

This thread should now be moved to the Rubber Room and let it bounce around there awhile.

Pop, it is all you have, it is all you have. The liberals got nothing and heaven forbid they take any responsibility.

Boooooooosssssshhhhhh

True story

This thread should now be moved to the Rubber Room and let it bounce around there awhile.

Nobody can blame Republicans for not wanting to talk about Bush. We'll be generations paying off his bills.

But, those who forget history are bound to repeat it.

The problem though is not just Bush. Look at the mess Republicans have made of Congress with no help from him.

The problems is conservative cultists cultivated by Rush and his herders being told everyday to hate their country.

In a democracy the biggest threats come from inside.

Boooooooosssssshhhhhh

True story

Nobody can blame Republicans for not wanting to talk about Bush. We'll be generations paying off his bills.

The problem though is not just Bush. Look at the mess Republicans have made of Congress with no help from him.

The problems is conservative cultists cultivated by Rush and his herders being told everyday to hate their country.

Yep, Did ya know Bush is an Alien?

He got a ray gun and he's in a neighborhood watch!

Fear the ray, fear the ray!

Boooooooosssssshhhhhh

True story

America is a republic not a democracy.

I'm trying to figure out your first language.

Mmmm where are you from.....

Boooooooosssssshhhhhh

True story

Yep, Did ya know Bush is an Alien?

He got a ray gun and he's in a neighborhood watch!

Fear the ray, fear the ray!

He or she is not from here.

Having been into words all my life I like to flag where someone is from. This one is interesting.

Boooooooosssssshhhhhh

True story

America is a republic not a democracy.

I'm trying to figure out your first language.

Mmmm where are you from.....

America is a republic and a democracy. Learn English.

Forum List

Back