AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Black-ish tackles police brutality with wit and wisdom in a standout episode

1200.jpg

Speaking about injustice, Dre’s father, Pops (Laurence Fishburne) says, “The police are damn thugs.”

I too speak about INJUSTICE and HUMAN OPPRESSION I witnessed on a daily basis while trying to protect peaceful Brooklyn, NY residents and MYSELF from harm PRIMARY caused by depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes suicidal children, teens and adults *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* CONDITIONED from a young age to embrace what American recording artist describes as "Thug Life", an acronym for "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvcks Everyone".

Tupac recognized the INJUSTICE and OPPRESSION experienced by children whose depressed and criminally negligent PRIMARY caretakers IGNORED their parental and MATERNAL responsibility to place their children's EMOTIONAL WELL BEING ABOVE ALL ELSE!!!

How many more generations of supposedly caring, loving, concerned, compassionate Americans will *KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT* while witnessing VIOLENCE and other anti-social behaviors committed by depressed, angry teens and adults full of rage and resentment for being introduced to a childhood of pain & struggle by grossly immature maternal caregivers who *WILLFULLY IGNORE* their parental responsibility and duty to their children, as well as their moral, ethical and societal obligation & duty to their neighbors and community to place the emotional well being of their children *ABOVE ALL ELSE!!*

Why is American society permitting a substantial population of teen girls and women to selfishly and willfully deprive our Nation's most vital, valuable and precious resource from experiencing and enjoying a *SAFE*, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that usually results with a kid maturing into a reasonably happy responsible teen and adult respecting themselves and their neighbors?

Why aren't we arresting criminal and criminally negligent parental caregivers or crafting laws to protect young children from irresponsible, immature maternal caregivers creating damaged human beings who far too often populate our criminal justice and prison systems after causing harm to a peaceful neighbor?

*IRRESPONSIBLE MOMS NEED TO BE HELD CRIMINALLY ACCOUNTABLE FOR FAILING TO PROPERLY NURTURE THE CHILDREN THEY CHOOSE TO INTRODUCE TO LIFE!!!*

I'd like to know who is *TAKING ACTION* to protect our Nation's most vital, valuable and precious resources from experiencing Childhood Trauma at the hands of grossly irresponsible *CRIMINAL & CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT PARENTING???*

I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us safe, cared for and loved right from our start.
_____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *emotionally troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hitman and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____
*(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)*

Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV Video April 2015 News

____
Peace & Prayers for *Julie Dombo* & Countless Innocent Victims of American Gun Violence

OgYnOsQ.png

kRq9zJT.jpg

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

1200.jpg

Speaking about injustice, Dre’s father, Pops (Laurence Fishburne) says, “The police are damn thugs.”

I too speak about INJUSTICE and HUMAN OPPRESSION I witnessed on a daily basis while trying to protect peaceful Brooklyn, NY residents and MYSELF from harm PRIMARY caused by depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes suicidal children, teens and adults *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* CONDITIONED from a young age to embrace what American recording artist describes as "Thug Life", an acronym for "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvcks Everyone".

Tupac recognized the INJUSTICE and OPPRESSION experienced by children whose depressed and criminally negligent PRIMARY caretakers IGNORED their parental and MATERNAL responsibility to place their children's EMOTIONAL WELL BEING ABOVE ALL ELSE!!!

How many more generations of supposedly caring, loving, concerned, compassionate Americans will *KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT* while witnessing VIOLENCE and other anti-social behaviors committed by depressed, angry teens and adults full of rage and resentment for being introduced to a childhood of pain & struggle by grossly immature maternal caregivers who *WILLFULLY IGNORE* their parental responsibility and duty to their children, as well as their moral, ethical and societal obligation & duty to their neighbors and community to place the emotional well being of their children *ABOVE ALL ELSE!!*

Why is American society permitting a substantial population of teen girls and women to selfishly and willfully deprive our Nation's most vital, valuable and precious resource from experiencing and enjoying a *SAFE*, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that usually results with a kid maturing into a reasonably happy responsible teen and adult respecting themselves and their neighbors?

Why aren't we arresting criminal and criminally negligent parental caregivers or crafting laws to protect young children from irresponsible, immature maternal caregivers creating damaged human beings who far too often populate our criminal justice and prison systems after causing harm to a peaceful neighbor?

*IRRESPONSIBLE MOMS NEED TO BE HELD CRIMINALLY ACCOUNTABLE FOR FAILING TO PROPERLY NURTURE THE CHILDREN THEY CHOOSE TO INTRODUCE TO LIFE!!!*

I'd like to know who is *TAKING ACTION* to protect our Nation's most vital, valuable and precious resources from experiencing Childhood Trauma at the hands of grossly irresponsible *CRIMINAL & CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT PARENTING???*

I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us safe, cared for and loved right from our start.
_____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *emotionally troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hitman and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____
*(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)*

Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV Video April 2015 News

____
Peace & Prayers for *Julie Dombo* & Countless Innocent Victims of American Gun Violence

OgYnOsQ.png

kRq9zJT.jpg

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

North Carolina cop: ‘This fear of black men is real’

If you already believe that white cops are afraid of blacks – if you truly believe that – then set him at ease. He has a gun. Don’t be combative. It’s not an approach you can afford to take.

Working with kids, I’ve found that kids often don’t respect their parents or their teachers. Then they get out in the world and there’s no respect for police — that respect for authority just isn’t there. That’s where we have the problem.

Sometimes the toughest thing to do — especially if a police officer is blatantly overstepping and being overly aggressive or abusive — is to stay disciplined. I tell my kids — kids I coach — that discipline is not what someone does to you; discipline is what you do in response to it. Remember, this officer has a gun. You already know this, so don’t make it a habit in being loud or aggressive with somebody who has a gun. He has the authority to take your freedom and your life. So, take care of you.

You can’t control what that officer does. We can only control what we do — not what others do. That’s old-school, but it resonates today.

blackish is racist
I've been over this a million times
there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting blacks or brutality

1200.jpg

_____

____

____

OgYnOsQ.png

kRq9zJT.jpg

North Carolina cop: ‘This fear of black men is real’

If you already believe that white cops are afraid of blacks – if you truly believe that – then set him at ease. He has a gun. Don’t be combative. It’s not an approach you can afford to take.

Working with kids, I’ve found that kids often don’t respect their parents or their teachers. Then they get out in the world and there’s no respect for police — that respect for authority just isn’t there. That’s where we have the problem.

Sometimes the toughest thing to do — especially if a police officer is blatantly overstepping and being overly aggressive or abusive — is to stay disciplined. I tell my kids — kids I coach — that discipline is not what someone does to you; discipline is what you do in response to it. Remember, this officer has a gun. You already know this, so don’t make it a habit in being loud or aggressive with somebody who has a gun. He has the authority to take your freedom and your life. So, take care of you.

You can’t control what that officer does. We can only control what we do — not what others do. That’s old-school, but it resonates today.

Hello, S. During the near-twelve years I served Child Abuse victim's Biggie's and Shawn Carter's Brooklyn neighborhoods, the FEAR I experienced was finding myself in a situation where I was forced to use Deadly Physical Force to defend myself or another.

My LARGER FEAR was causing injury or death to an INNOCENT fellow citizen if I was forced to use Deadly Physical Force in the mostly residential neighborhoods I served. #JamylaBolden, #LaylahPetersen, #AyannaAllen, #SaniyahNicholson

Here is a re-up of the "Unavailable" video in the OP.

If you're not familiar with the Iceman, thanks to his upbringing, he matured into one very sick, scary, HOMICIDAL thinking dude.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

obama_carter_mack_millis_02.jpg

SHAWN CARTER CHRISTOPHER WALLACE.jpg

Peace.

Sometimes the toughest thing to do — especially if a police officer is blatantly overstepping and being overly aggressive or abusive — is to stay disciplined. I tell my kids — kids I coach — that discipline is not what someone does to you; discipline is what you do in response to it.

S, I'd suggest folks of ALL ages keep in mind a cop's job is to detect offenders, as well as detect and prevent offenses or crimes from being committed.

A cop's duty and intention is to protect, and maintain safety for American and foreign born folks residing in the community he or she serves.

Keep in mind, if you are detained and/or questioned by a police officer Who Does Not Know YOU, his nature is to be suspicious, perhaps asking questions you may not like, or questions you feel offended by. Though that's part of his job. DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL!

Word to the wise. If you are being questioned by a police officer and your replies are not making sense, or not in line with info he's gained from other people he's questioned...the officer may become more aggressive because he believes you're fibbing.

Police are not paid to play games with, or coddle citizens declining to honestly assist them with investigations. If you BS a cop because you thinks it cool or funny, you're only asking for trouble.

Keeping it REAL....

Unfortunately, not all police officers possess the maturity, people skills or human temperament for regularly interacting with a significant number of emotionally troubled, sometimes suicidal thinking people.

"Emotionally ill American Mom Sharing Her Illness With Her Child and Police"

“Mental illness in Black Communities” Published on Nov 10, 2010 by http://www.dawsondenise.com

“How Black Community’s Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me” ~Law of Polaris North Star

Frankly, I believe police commanders need to do a better job identifying officers experiencing “burn-out.”

Somehow I lasted nearly twelve years before experiencing ‘TOTAL BURNOUT’ when I recognized my empathy and compassion were being drained from me without being replenished.

After twelve years of riding and witnessing the mind bending emotional roller coaster ride American urban story-TRUTH-teller and President Obama’s friend Kendrick Lamar describes as a “m.A.A.d. City” Street Culture, no different from the “T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.” Child Abuse Culture the late urban TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur vividly describes in his popular American art and interviews, I determined I needed to place ABOVE ALL ELSE my emotional well being, as well as my physical safety.

Unfortunately, all the knowledge and experience I gained serving fellow citizens residing or working in Brooklyn’s Bedford Stuyvesant community became null and void when I requested a transfer to a less demanding, less stressful, less life-threatening work environment populated by fewer numbers of depressed, emotionally or mentally ill people engaging in SUIC!DAL/HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors diminishing the Quality of Life for my peaceful, reasonably responsible American neighbors.

Sadly, not all American moms recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well-being of America’s most precious and cherished assets will most likely result with fairly or wonderfully happy children maturing into reasonably responsible teen and adult citizens respecting themselves, their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors, as well as the authority responsible for maintaining peace in all American neighborhoods.

Even more unfortunate is the fact young kids like Shawn, Kendrick Lamar, the late Christopher Wallace, the late Freddie Gray, the late Tupac Shakur, the late Michael Brown, the late Eric Garner, as well as untold numbers of abused, neglected and/or maltreated children and teens do not have the option of packing up their belongings and moving to another community when they believe their minds are being affected in ways that are not healthy for them.

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg kendrick-lamar-mtv.jpg

_thuglife Tupac Shakur.jpg

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness_02.png

Peace.

Forum List

Back