"Black" is now an insult?

For the most part whites just don't give skin color much thought cause really, it doesn't matter. The kind of person you are is what matters.
Which is a full 180 degrees from where we are.

The FIRST thing we're supposed to do is determine their skin color and then treat them based on what their skin color is.

Fail to do that and there's hell to pay.

So if I ever become a waiter and serve you, I'll make sure to write "bitter white woman" on the check. And if you're offended, then you're a hypocrite.

Dipshit, the waitress did not write anything offensive like you would do. She simply described them to keep the order straight. You would go further and deliberately insult, but being the moron that you are, you don't see any difference.
Table 1 is all that is necessary, not red couple, yellow couple, angry couple, gay couple, or Oh shit, fuckers likely to get my dumb ass fired couple...
They should have left a tip labeled "bitch waitress." :lol:
Why? Because they were so offended being called "black couple?" The waitress certainly could have written something more offensive if that was the aim. Again, black thugs can always find reasons to be offended or experience pseudo outrage. They got free food. Maybe that is what it was all about.

A waitress was apparently trying to keep track of customers and wrote 'black couple' on a receipt. Not a big deal, but in the current climate created by Sharpton and the other race baiters, people are looking for a reason to be offended. The couple claimed they were offended and got the waitress fired over it. Gosh, would the left even care if she was a single mom trying to make ends meet? Nah. The other restaurant workers had to have sensitivity training and the couple got free meals for life.

They said she could have chosen other words, like describing a shirt. So, tell me why others have been criticized for saying we should be colorblind. The left says we must be aware of color and not act like we don't see race and whites should be aware of their 'whiteness.'

What the fuck do these race baiters want? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How about we drop the "black" in "Black lives matter" and just say "lives matter?" No more "Black" History month, just history. No more "Black Caucus", just congress. You see, you must say it when they tell you to say it, but not on your own.

The race baiters have set things back 40 years with all their divisive rhetoric. They want a double standard and it's doing nothing but confusing people. A woman lost her job and the other employees had to be subjected to training because a couple got worked up over nothing. This is what the race baiters want. People walking on egg shells and being punished anytime they say something that isn't approved by the PC Nazis.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/national/waitress-fired-restaurant-owner-sorry-after-custom/nm6r6/

I thought you conservatives supported the right of a business owner to hire and fire anyone he chooses?

lol
For a good reason. There was no good reason to fire this waitress.

No, that is NOT the conservative consensus on the issue.

The conservative consensus on the issue is that employers should be able to hire and fire people for ANY reason,

AND, to serve or not serve any customer for ANY reason.
They had better not choose to serve customers for ANY reason. Then you are getting a judge involved and could end up with a $135,000 fine!

A waitress was apparently trying to keep track of customers and wrote 'black couple' on a receipt. Not a big deal, but in the current climate created by Sharpton and the other race baiters, people are looking for a reason to be offended. The couple claimed they were offended and got the waitress fired over it. Gosh, would the left even care if she was a single mom trying to make ends meet? Nah. The other restaurant workers had to have sensitivity training and the couple got free meals for life.

They said she could have chosen other words, like describing a shirt. So, tell me why others have been criticized for saying we should be colorblind. The left says we must be aware of color and not act like we don't see race and whites should be aware of their 'whiteness.'

What the fuck do these race baiters want? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How about we drop the "black" in "Black lives matter" and just say "lives matter?" No more "Black" History month, just history. No more "Black Caucus", just congress. You see, you must say it when they tell you to say it, but not on your own.

The race baiters have set things back 40 years with all their divisive rhetoric. They want a double standard and it's doing nothing but confusing people. A woman lost her job and the other employees had to be subjected to training because a couple got worked up over nothing. This is what the race baiters want. People walking on egg shells and being punished anytime they say something that isn't approved by the PC Nazis.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/national/waitress-fired-restaurant-owner-sorry-after-custom/nm6r6/
It is so nice of USMB to provide emoticons so we don't offend the :afro::blsmile: by calling them the wrong thing.

the perpetually aggrieved grievance whores on the Left should put out a weekly pamphlet on what gets their panties in a knot

For the most part whites just don't give skin color much thought cause really, it doesn't matter. The kind of person you are is what matters.

The FIRST thing we're supposed to do is determine their skin color and then treat them based on what their skin color is.

Yeah, somehow it changed over the years and people started using their eyes...since the dawn of man. It's Obama's fault

Why don't conservatives see this as a great example of the market working?

Everything about this event was about a private businessman making a private business decision about how to deal with a dissatisfied customer who was a private citizen.

YAWN

imagine the shame in a few years all the little boys and girls named Barack and Michelle will feel???

now THAT'S an insult

If people based their reaction to me based on my skin color, the first thing they'd do is grab a pair of sunglasses so they wouldn't be blinded by my blinding paleness!

:D

You see this isnt a case about one black couple...no sir, this is a story that whites use to pretend this couple is the reason they dislike or disagree with MOST blacks...because using one person as a representative of a whole group is the cool thing to do.

Son of Boston Police Captain Arrested as Possible Terrorist - ABC News

Not white guys committing acts of terror tho...thats different

Uh, no. Can't speak for others but I look at this as this couple/this incident, not as some blanket generalization on blacks.

Forum List

Back