Black Identity

[ QUOTE=PoliticalChic;3636801]
Since you choose to side-step the import of my post, and my request, I'll assume that you are simply dishonest.

I've never given a neg rep, but can see where one might be so disposed when someone like you changes the essence of a quote purposely by omitting a critical part.

I assume the misspelling of MacDonald, and lack of link was part of the same attempt.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

gotcha. you are the flip side of rdean. liberal equals bad, ignore the ideas behind the article and only focus on the political side. you are right that I dropped the word 'liberal' on purpose because I knew it would be a red herring. I didnt put the link in because I am posting on my phone and its too much hassle. big deal. ideas are ideas, and they stand on their own. if you want to make common sense into a political affiliation, go ahead. Im just trying to expose people to interesting ideas.

When you look back on this post, even you will have to admit that it appears akin to that of a three-year-old making an excuse when his hand was caught in the cookie jar.

Flimsy and diaphanous...but cute in a three-year-old.
Not in your case.

But, I accept that the post represents an element of shame on your part. Accepted.
Don't do it again.[/QUOTE]

pardon my french but....FUCK YOU!

there is no shame on my part at all. go whine at some liberal or at least get some vagisil to get rid of that problem thats making you so bitchy

Forum List

Back