Black Holes

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Since scientist now believe that black holes release gas into a galaxy, and the gas gives birth to stars, could this be Gods way of keeping fuel to the sun?

Since scientist now believe that black holes release gas into a galaxy, and the gas gives birth to stars, could this be Gods way of keeping fuel to the sun?

I think what they're emiting isn't a gas but x-rays (gamma rays? Some damned kind of energy).

Don't think that energy fuels any existing stars, but I wouldn't be surpised to learn that that energy effects the nubulea which are where stars are born.

Matter from energy, energy back to matter, it's all really the same thing (or is it all just an event?) I guess.

I keep trying to get a handle on string theory, (which is seeking to understand the existence.composition of both energy and matter) but I get tied in knots because I lack the math (read that as the brilliance) to really get it.

I suspect that what we're finally going to discover is that the cosmos isn't a thing comprised of matter or energy, it's an event with matter and energy just being the residual outcome of it.

If that makes no sense, don't blame me, blame GOD.

Racist!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-akk3gog34]YouTube - The Black Hole II - The Interview[/ame]

Sorry....somebody had to say it :redface:

Forum List

Back