Black holes travel up to 43 miles per second I know because the

Internet science is not always a trash .National Aeronautics and Space Administration when i participate in this section i Always went to find good link.
I have some idea about dark matter, i mean a theorie but no link
Dark matter is not proven to be real, do you agree
I think that in terms of the question that everything stays together in a rotation without crumbling down, I was thinking about that last night and I thought maybe the cause could be the wind? so I thought about it precisely because of Hurricane Darian, which looks like our Milky Way ( the rotation), I know it like that, it looks a bit crazy but the universe is cold too

• Banned
Internet science is not always a trash .National Aeronautics and Space Administration when i participate in this section i Always went to find good link.
I think that in terms of the question that everything stays together in a rotation without crumbling down, I was thinking about that last night and I thought maybe the cause could be the wind? so I thought about it precisely because of Hurricane Darian, which looks like our Milky Way ( the rotation), I know it like that, it looks a bit crazy but the universe is cold too
I ask if you believe that dark matter is proven to be real....

I ask if you believe that dark matter is proven to be real....
I believe that there is something called Dark Matter that is not yet evidence but not because something is not proof necessarily means that it does not exist

Forum List

Back