Black Hole, Event horizon

Never seen a black hole, never will.
Now you have!

M87_consensus_image.jpg

How can anyone see a black hole when it's invisible dum dum? We can only detect it by its silhouette. Just what did you learn when we first saw it together? I thought you knew more of this stuff than me since astronomy and maybe astrophysics are your hobbies.
Sorry nutter, you are disqualified from participating in this discussion. The light in that image took over 50 million years to reach us. You insist this isn't possible, so this fact and this black hole doesn't exist in your addled mind. Take yourself back to the religion section, where you belong.
It makes me laugh how you idiots believe everything you want to believe with no proof whatsoever. That's very religious of you.

Never seen a black hole, never will.
Now you have!

M87_consensus_image.jpg

How can anyone see a black hole when it's invisible dum dum? We can only detect it by its silhouette. Just what did you learn when we first saw it together? I thought you knew more of this stuff than me since astronomy and maybe astrophysics are your hobbies.
Sorry nutter, you are disqualified from participating in this discussion. The light in that image took over 50 million years to reach us. You insist this isn't possible, so this fact and this black hole doesn't exist in your addled mind. Take yourself back to the religion section, where you belong.
It makes me laugh how you idiots believe everything you want to believe with no proof whatsoever. That's very religious of you.
Now, use your big boy words and make your whining fit in the context of this thread. Nobody will understand you, if you don't use your big boy words.

What "belief" do you mean? What does your baby moment have to do with this topic? Go on, you can do it.

Still trying to figure out why you are confused by the image. Even children understand the image.

Last edited:
Sorry nutter, you are disqualified from participating in this discussion. The light in that image took over 50 million years to reach us. You insist this isn't possible, so this fact and this black hole don't exist in your addled mind. Take yourself back to the religion section, where you belong.

You're just upset and bitter b/c I've been kicking your sock puppet Toddsterpatriot's rear end on the science forum.

Besides, you had the wrong black hole that day in April 2019 we were discussing the big news. It was M87 and not a hole in the Milky Way galaxy as you said. That's a pretty big error. Now, you are saying that we can see an invisible black hole and take a picture. We still can't see it, but detect it with our network of telescopes. Yes, we can take a photo of the detection. It's a silhouette and not a shadow as you claimed that day. That's three errors in one day from someone who has a telescope and an astronomy hobby. I was lucky that day to just be able to read the news and understand what was going on. I took your word for it, but also ended up reading what we were seeing that day. Good thing or else I would've been wrong, too :laugh:.

Stephen Hawking: "A black hole is a door to another Universe"

1600924118509.png

Simulation informatique d'un trou noir supermassif au cur d'une galaxie.
©NASA, ESA, AND D. COE, J. ANDERSON, AND R. VAN DER MAREL (STSCI)

Black holes aren’t as black as they have been described, and though light can’t escape them, there may be a way out — potentially through a portal to another universe.

That was the main point of a lecture given at Harvard University by Stephen Hawking, the legendary physicist and author who was visiting from England to help launch a research center on black holes.

“Black holes aren’t the eternal prisons they were once thought,” he said. “Things can get out of a black hole, both from the outside and possibly though another universe.”

Stephen Hawking casts some light on black holes - The Boston Globe

Thank you for the video, We are aware of what surrounds us but we do not have the most important answers after all.
The Universal consciousness. This field of information is the primordial energy, a low but highly informed energy, an invisible field, a sea of infinite information that creates and guides all the particles and forces of the universe, this field is the primordial substance that our bodies and the world are made of but we don't have the capacity of understanding the mystery of the universe .

View attachment 392265

Black holes aren’t as black as they have been described, and though light can’t escape them, there may be a way out — potentially through a portal to another universe.

That was the main point of a lecture given at Harvard University by Stephen Hawking, the legendary physicist and author who was visiting from England to help launch a research center on black holes.

“Black holes aren’t the eternal prisons they were once thought,” he said. “Things can get out of a black hole, both from the outside and possibly though another universe.”

black_hole_horizon_cat.jpg

View attachment 392265

View attachment 392299
I guess that explains Schrodinger's cat.

View attachment 392265

View attachment 392299
I guess that explains Schrodinger's cat.
1600954463343.png

View attachment 392265

View attachment 392299
Mike, it’s sad that reminds me of my Pomponette who left and never came home:(

Forum List

Back