Black guy walks into starbucks, says racist immediately gets free coffee

There is nothing more satisfying as watching white nationalists get spoofed by a staged video. Ya'll are so gullible, it's no wonder you voted for Trump.

& the real reality is the guy took advantage of the very bs you just said. We aren't gullible .
We live in reality.

When stupid asses aren't taught history they are doomed to repeat it" . First they came for the JEWS I said nothing.............. then they came for . me and nobody was left to speak for me.

The asshole took advantage of the racial incident stupid ass.
There is nothing more satisfying as watching white nationalists get spoofed by a staged video. Ya'll are so gullible, it's no wonder you voted for Trump.

or you are that stupid.

I hope it happens really soon. For the price you pay for their pos coffee you can buy a 3lb can at Costco for one cup of their shit coffee.
I am sorry to hear that you have been forced to go to Starbucks for your coffee.

The reality is, that there was a survey done some time ago that showed most conservatives purchased coffee from Dunkin Donuts and not Starbucks. Then you have the yearly bitchfest from snowflake cons about christmas cups from Starbucks, so this is nothing more than them trying to get the sand out of their vaginas.

Wait until they make you next.

Bwaaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa...What the fuck are you talking about? I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the left....Not any more...

With Chants Of 'Starbucks Coffee Is Anti-Black' Protesters Take Over Philadelphia Store

Yea, here is the guy in the video youtube channel....

Like I said, staged, and you dimbulbs ate it all like a fat kid eats cake.

Even if it was staged dip stick, it was staged on purpose to create more RACIAL DIVIDE

So I see what you mean putting it that way , but again it will still stir up racial bs where none is needed.

The left are making racial BS ISSUES out of fkn everything from Chalk boards , to walls, statutes....... etc.

And We the People of the United States will continue to support the manufacturers like Remington, Glock, and any other supporter of the 2nd amendment(NRA) because the lunatic left is getting crazier every day...

I hope it happens really soon. For the price you pay for their pos coffee you can buy a 3lb can at Costco for one cup of their shit coffee.

People go there for two reasons.....

1). Starbucks supports the Progressive cause of immorality, political corruption and destroying the Constitution. Their clientele is mostly far left radicals.
2). Overpaying makes some morons feel like they are superior to others....the Louis Vuitton Syndrome

I've never seen a black person go in there at the local SB.....I'm not sure they'd be welcomed.
Even though whites are outnumbered 3 to 1

Forum List

Back