Black Gunmen Open Fire On Bus Load of Passengers

The shooters are black so they will never be considered racist for shooting at white people or get charged with a hate crime. The shooters have Muslim names so they will likely get a presidential pardon.

Looked to me like most of the other passengers were blacks, too. Talk about killing innocent bystanders just to "get" one white guy?

No, it was one black guy. Try to read for comprehension.

Still, the bus driver deserves praise; the shooters MAYBE 40-50-life. Surprising none were convicted. The fight started over a black woman spanking her child.

Absolutly - The bus driver is a hero.

I lived in that part of Philly for a few months. It is a rough place. I got robbed by blacks, so I decided it was time to leave.

Last edited:
The shooters are black so they will never be considered racist for shooting at white people or get charged with a hate crime. The shooters have Muslim names so they will likely get a presidential pardon.

Grits, this was last year in Philadelphia; passengers were black & white. The bus driver, who is also black, is credited for saving the lives of passengers by speeding up quick, getting passengers out. The driver is the hero in this sick tale.
LOL! I googled it and the intended target was a black man.

Race baiting thread fail!

Black or white, this is a pretty disgusting way to handle criticism.

Looked to me like most of the other passengers were blacks, too. Talk about killing innocent bystanders just to "get" one white guy?

The bus driver who risked his life receives no thanks.............................

Grits, this was last year in Philadelphia; passengers were black & white. The bus driver, who is also black, is credited for saving the lives of passengers by speeding up quick, getting passengers out. The driver is the hero in this sick tale.

Still, the bus driver deserves praise; the shooters MAYBE 40-50-life. Surprising none were convicted. The fight started over a black woman spanking her child.

Yes, the driver does deserve praise for his quick thinking and prompt action.

Of course.

And it's just as disgusting to pretend this was a hate crime.

Absolutly - The bus driver is a hero.

What would a non-hero buss drive done?

Good question. I guess most would floor it & get away once they saw guns or heard shots.

The driver did manage not to freeze, run over anyone, crash or injure any passengers as he speed away. He also headed straight to the hospital just in case. I think he did a great job. Having the guts to drive a bus in that city almost qualifies for hero status. I lived there. I know it is a violent hell hole.

Thanks for the correction, the video was not clear whether black or white. I viewed the video in the original post. But videos in you world are so advanced, they require reading comprehension. Thanks again!

Of course.

And it's just as disgusting to pretend this was a hate crime.

There is no such thing as "hate crime". Do you think people commit crimes because they like someone? Get real, "hate crime" is just another construct of the libtards to further divide people.
Is it time to make observations about black-on-black crime being far more prevalent than white-on-black crime?

Kind of like the race bating "White man shoots innocent black teen" thread fail. :lol: The shooter was Hispanic. There were no white people involved. Yet Racist Democrats create that disgusting thread title. :cuckoo:
Oh, is that why you started this thread? To prove that you were a better person than ABS?

Cool.

:badgrin:

Yeah - I have had it with all the faux racist white people BS from the Demotards. When the facts prove them wrong they always play the race card. That thread is totally fucked & I am sick of looking at it.

jesse-jackson-race-card2.jpg

It's just another sign of the times. Obama has caused gas prices to go so high that gangstas can no longer afford the gas for their drive by shootings. Now they either have take the bus or shoot at a moving one. :lol:

Forum List

Back