Black GOP Congressman: “I’m The Modern Day Harriet Tubman”

Who the fuck is Harriet Tubman? A Jewish attorney?

Hint: She looks like what Aunt Jemima used to look like.

cng9r_auntjemima.jpg

You are a fucking asshole.

Aw. Did rdean make you sleep in the wet spot again?

Black GOP Congressman:"I'm The Modern Day Harriet Tubman" | News One

This retard doesn't have one political accomplishment to his name and he compares himself to Harriet Tubman? Rightwingers never cease to keep the retard gallery full. This fool gets his support from white Teabaggers not blacks.

Tubman had no notable political accomplishments either. She had a load of other accomplishments.

I guess you are probably right though. Most of the blacks in the old south probably wanted to leave the white plantations. Today, they seem perfectly happy and content to live on the white master's Democrat plantation. (To the absolute astonishment of most whites I might add). But, if you are happy taking your abuse and smiling about it, then perhaps West is wrong for trying to lead you out of your pathetic situation.

The problem with people like West is that they're frustrated slaves crawling back to the plantation or either they're stuck on the Republican plantation, they're like slaves, they defend their masters better than the masters defend themselves, they attack when told to attack and told who to attack. 21st century Uncle Toms.

He is what we call house...not field.

Anyone who calls either party a slave master or plantation owner is a partisan asshole. True fact. :thup:

Black GOP Congressman:"I'm The Modern Day Harriet Tubman" | News One

This retard doesn't have one political accomplishment to his name and he compares himself to Harriet Tubman? Rightwingers never cease to keep the retard gallery full. This fool gets his support from white Teabaggers not blacks.

Not one accomplishment? That was Obama's resume in 2008!

Don't deflect retard, that other retard is an even bigger retard for comparing himself to someone who took real risks, who has that 21st century lead off the plantation? I forgot, he's a rightwinger, I must believe him before believing anyone else. :rolleyes:

Your quote is very interesting. Does that mean that any black person who is conservative is a bad person? Or an uncle tom?

My next logical question is this: Do you believe that all black people should believe the same way, when it comes to political thought?

There are some scary historical moments that have happened when everyone thinks the same.

I put those two words in bold for a reason, meaning just like West, meaning his mindset. Learn to read, I know other "black conservatives" who are not like that moron so these far right Negroes need to stop fancying themselves as the faces of what black conservatives are.

Your quote means the quote in your signature box, not the drivel you are posting. I was specifically asking you a question about this quote:

""We are born to a race, to a family, and that does not pre-determine how or what we think, act or believe. With that said, there is something very suspicious about many Black conservatives whose ideas I read about, and whose faces I see — often on Fox News— giving racial cover to white conservatives to go after other average Black folks or political leaders. They are so routinely paraded before us, despite the fact that they make up such a very small minority of Black political thought, it makes me wonder if it is intentional. They might not be intentionally trying to sell out Black people, but they often appear to be used in that way. And they certainly don't seem to mind."

Do Black people who are not Democrats become uncle toms in the eyes of other black people? If a black guy somehow through some point in his life decides he stands for conservative ideals has he somehow betrayed his race?

Just remember Liberals started out as a very small minority at one time too.
Allen West represents family values, he isn't selling out Black people.
He wants to get them out of poverty and the way that happens is if you get a good paying job, have a wife and family, stay married and raise your children.
Democratic welfare has done the opposite and has kept them voting for Dems so that they continue to get hand outs.

It's a vicious Circle, more and more government, more and more costs. It brings up the price of everything because there is not competition and it keeps all of us as slaves to the government.

I distinctly remember Charlie calling out Obama when he compared himself to:

Lincoln
Kennedy
MLK

But.... wait.... no.... that wasn't Charlie. My bad.

Sadly, my faux outrage is still on order. Should be in tomorrow's delivery.

lol, no shit:clap2:

I put those two words in bold for a reason, meaning just like West, meaning his mindset. Learn to read, I know other "black conservatives" who are not like that moron so these far right Negroes need to stop fancying themselves as the faces of what black conservatives are.

Your quote means the quote in your signature box, not the drivel you are posting. I was specifically asking you a question about this quote:

""We are born to a race, to a family, and that does not pre-determine how or what we think, act or believe. With that said, there is something very suspicious about many Black conservatives whose ideas I read about, and whose faces I see — often on Fox News— giving racial cover to white conservatives to go after other average Black folks or political leaders. They are so routinely paraded before us, despite the fact that they make up such a very small minority of Black political thought, it makes me wonder if it is intentional. They might not be intentionally trying to sell out Black people, but they often appear to be used in that way. And they certainly don't seem to mind."

Do Black people who are not Democrats become uncle toms in the eyes of other black people? If a black guy somehow through some point in his life decides he stands for conservative ideals has he somehow betrayed his race?

Just remember Liberals started out as a very small minority at one time too.
Allen West represents family values, he isn't selling out Black people.
He wants to get them out of poverty and the way that happens is if you get a good paying job, have a wife and family, stay married and raise your children.
Democratic welfare has done the opposite and has kept them voting for Dems so that they continue to get hand outs.

It's a vicious Circle, more and more government, more and more costs. It brings up the price of everything because there is not competition and it keeps all of us as slaves to the government.

Yep, but liberals don't care about that. as long as they can crow they care more. Why didn't Obama go to any black districts. NOW YOU KNOW WHY

Forum List

Back