Black GOP Congressman: “I’m The Modern Day Harriet Tubman”

According to Liberals - Black man - OK. Conservative Black man - not OK.

Women - OK. Conservative women - not OK.

Selective racist bigotry.

Plain and simple.

This is strawman, the retard compared himself to Harriet Tubman when that comparison can't even be made except in his retarded mind. He insults her work and sacrifices.

Why is he "retarded," bigot ?

He's a success - and you are ?

Who the fuck is Harriet Tubman? A Jewish attorney?

Are you really that stupid?

Harriet Tubman (born Araminta Ross; c. March 1822 – March 10, 1913) was an African-American abolitionist, humanitarian, and Union spy during the American Civil War. After escaping from slavery, into which she was born, she made thirteen missions to rescue more than 70 slaves[1] using the network of antislavery activists and safe houses known as the Underground Railroad. She later helped John Brown recruit men for his raid on Harpers Ferry, and in the post-war era struggled for women's suffrage.

As a child in Dorchester County, Maryland, Tubman was beaten by masters to whom she was hired out. Early in her life, she suffered a head wound when hit by a heavy metal weight. The injury caused disabling seizures, narcoleptic attacks, headaches, and powerful visionary and dream activity, which occurred throughout her life. A devout Christian, Tubman ascribed the visions and vivid dreams to revelations from God.

In 1849, Tubman escaped to Philadelphia, then immediately returned to Maryland to rescue her family. Slowly, one group at a time, she brought relatives out of the state, and eventually guided dozens of other slaves to freedom. Traveling by night, Tubman (or "Moses", as she was called) "never lost a passenger".[2] Large rewards were offered for the return of many of the fugitive slaves, but no one then knew that Tubman was the one helping them. When the Southern-dominated Congress passed the Fugitive Slave Law of 1850, requiring law officials in free states to aid efforts to recapture slaves, she helped guide fugitives farther north into Canada, where slavery was prohibited.

When the American Civil War began, Tubman worked for the Union Army, first as a cook and nurse, and then as an armed scout and spy. The first woman to lead an armed expedition in the war, she guided the Combahee River Raid, which liberated more than 700 slaves in South Carolina. After the war, she retired to the family home in Auburn, New York, where she cared for her aging parents. She became active in the women's suffrage movement in New York until illness overtook her. Near the end of her life, she lived in a home for elderly African-Americans that she had helped found years earlier

Harriet Tubman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alas, it's beginning to look that way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRkIWB3HIEs]George Takei vs. Tennessee's "Don't Say Gay" Bill - YouTube[/ame]

Black GOP Congressman:"I'm The Modern Day Harriet Tubman" | News One

This retard doesn't have one political accomplishment to his name and he compares himself to Harriet Tubman? Rightwingers never cease to keep the retard gallery full. This fool gets his support from white Teabaggers not blacks.

Which is it? Tea Parties are racist but he is black and supported by the tea party?
It was Republicans that freed the slaves.
And it will be a Republican black man who wants to free blacks from government subsidies, of which they are slaves again.

This retard doesn't have one political accomplishment to his name and he compares himself to Harriet Tubman? Rightwingers never cease to keep the retard gallery full. This fool gets his support from white Teabaggers not blacks.

Which is it? Tea Parties are racist but he is black and supported by the tea party?
It was Republicans that freed the slaves.
And it will be a Republican black man who wants to free blacks from government subsidies, of which they are slaves again.

Republicans didn't free slaves - White Democrats did.

Sarcasm off.

Tubman had no notable political accomplishments either. She had a load of other accomplishments.

I guess you are probably right though. Most of the blacks in the old south probably wanted to leave the white plantations. Today, they seem perfectly happy and content to live on the white master's Democrat plantation. (To the absolute astonishment of most whites I might add). But, if you are happy taking your abuse and smiling about it, then perhaps West is wrong for trying to lead you out of your pathetic situation.

Tubman had no notable political accomplishments either. She had a load of other accomplishments.

I guess you are probably right though. Most of the blacks in the old south probably wanted to leave the white plantations. Today, they seem perfectly happy and content to live on the white master's Democrat plantation. (To the absolute astonishment of most whites I might add). But, if you are happy taking your abuse and smiling about it, then perhaps West is wrong for trying to lead you out of your pathetic situation.

The problem with people like West is that they're frustrated slaves crawling back to the plantation or either they're stuck on the Republican plantation, they're like slaves, they defend their masters better than the masters defend themselves, they attack when told to attack and told who to attack. 21st century Uncle Toms.

Another thread with Bass talking about someones skin color... I'm sure we are all shocked. It's like when you se TM started a thread you know it's nothing but "I hate Republicans."

Plain and simple.

This is strawman, the retard compared himself to Harriet Tubman when that comparison can't even be made except in his retarded mind. He insults her work and sacrifices.

The comparison was meant in simple pop-culture terms: What does anyone that recognizes the name Harriet Tubman know her for? Her work leading black slaves to freedom during slavery. Yes, she did more, but that's not the stuff most people know about.

What's West saying that he's trying to do? Leading blacks, who are enslaved by government programs that give them enough to subsist but not thrive and create generation upon generation of impoverished under-class with no real way out and no hope, out of this new plantation and to freedom, where they can actually thrive and be successful.

Oh sorry, there I am being a racist again. :cuckoo:

Who the fuck is Harriet Tubman? A Jewish attorney?

200px-Harriet_Tubman_by_Squyer%2C_NPG%2C_c1885.jpg

Harriet Tubman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The problem with people like West is that they're frustrated slaves crawling back to the plantation or either they're stuck on the Republican plantation, they're like slaves, they defend their masters better than the masters defend themselves, they attack when told to attack and told who to attack. 21st century Uncle Toms.

Your quote is very insteresting. Does that mean that any black person who is conservative is a bad person? Or an uncle tom?

My next logical question is this: Do you believe that all black people should believe the same way, when it comes to political thought?

There are some scary historical moments that have happened when everyone thinks the same.

I distinctly remember Charlie calling out Obama when he compared himself to:

Lincoln
Kennedy
MLK

But.... wait.... no.... that wasn't Charlie. My bad.

Sadly, my faux outrage is still on order. Should be in tomorrow's delivery.

wow, you really do just throw Obama in as a response to everything dont you

I've explained the Democrat plantation to you. Now you explain the Republican plantation to be. Explain to me how the Republicans oppress West. Explain how Repubs deprive him of his ability to thrive and become the best that he can be with the tools that his Creator gave him.

I get you think he's a political sell out, that's not the question.

Your quote is very insteresting. Does that mean that any black person who is conservative is a bad person? Or an uncle tom?

My next logical question is this: Do you believe that all black people should believe the same way, when it comes to political thought?

There are some scary historical moments that have happened when everyone thinks the same.

I put those two words in bold for a reason, meaning just like West, meaning his mindset. Learn to read, I know other "black conservatives" who are not like that moron so these far right Negroes need to stop fancying themselves as the faces of what black conservatives are.

Plain and simple.

Dont you think the words and ideas of Black Conservatives play any part in liking or disliking that persons political ideas or is it all about the race of the conservative?

I put those two words in bold for a reason, meaning just like West, meaning his mindset. Learn to read, I know other "black conservatives" who are not like that moron so these far right Negroes need to stop fancying themselves as the faces of what black conservatives are.

Your quote means the quote in your signature box, not the drivel you are posting. I was specifically asking you a question about this quote:

""We are born to a race, to a family, and that does not pre-determine how or what we think, act or believe. With that said, there is something very suspicious about many Black conservaties whose ideas I read about, and whose faces I see — often on Fox News— giving racial cover to white conservatives to go after other average Black folks or political leaders. They are so routinely paraded before us, despite the fact that they make up such a very small minority of Black political thought, it makes me wonder if it is intentional. They might not be intentionally trying to sell out Black people, but they often appear to be used in that way. And they certainly don't seem to mind."

Do Black people who are not Democrats become uncle toms in the eyes of other black people? If a black guy somehow through some point in his life decides he stands for conservative ideals has he somehow betrayed his race?

A lot of them did not want to leave, because they had no where to go. Some stayed and got wages for still working, on the plantation.
Same thing today many are scared because they think that they would not be able to live on there own or make a decent living.
Who freed the slaves? Repubs
Who wants to get them off government subsidies and have them rise up out of horrible housing conditions and deplorable education systems. Repubs
It was welfare rules by Dems, that stated that only a single woman with children could get welfare. They were not allowed to have husbands in order to get that money.
So who really are the slave masters? Dems

Allen West is not a slave to anybody.
It's the Dems who tell other Dems when to attack and who to attack, and how to do it.
Listen and read the Blogs they all say the same thing over and over again, like robots.

Last edited:

Too bad that none of this is true.
Who freed the slaves? Repubs
Who wants to get them off government subsidies and have them rise up out of horrible housing conditions and deplorable education systems. Repubs
Ii was welfare rules by Dems, that stated that only a single woman with children could get welfare. They were not allowed to have husbands in order to get that money.
So who really are the slave masters? Dems

Please retard, the "Repubs" back then would be called things worst than RINos today.

Forum List

Back