Black girl gets WRECKED in tennis match, tries to fight white girl, father cries racism! Lol

Pro female tennis players get into shoving match following postgame handshake

you can hear the father scream “what we go through “ because her daughter got her ass kicked by the dominant white woman.
So sad. Just take the loss

The right wing obsession with race continues unabated.

Fascinating......

So.... a black person attacks a white person, and then..... after attacking them... claims they are victims of racism.

We..... pointing that out.... means we're the ones obsessed with race...... but not the person who engaged in violence and excused it based on race.

Funny how that works in your world, isn't it?
You can’t control others.

you can control yourself

Conservatives start threads about race every day.

nobody forces them to focus on race. They choose to do it.

funny how that works

0.o

This is a forum specifically for political topics..... is it not?

Do you consider a black person using race as an excuse to engage in violence, a political concern or not?

Let me expose the problem by reversing the example......

Would you be on here saying the exact same thing if a white person had attacked a black person over a hand shake?

Or..... let's take this out of the theoretical..... say a white person... around 2 AM... attacked a black guy.... when it was 17 below zero.... in Chicago... saying this is MAGA country....

Were you on here telling Liberal people on this forum when they posted about it.....

you can control yourself
Liberals start threads about race every day.
funny how that works​

Did you have the same response then on their threads.... as you do to this one?

You know with the slight difference being that Jessie Smollett lied completely, and this is on camera.
No.

Someone claiming racism isn’t inherently political.

Jitss617 said:
you can hear the father scream “what we go through “ because her daughter got her ass kicked by the dominant white woman.
You Can Hear His 7-8 F-Bombs Too
The Article Says He Was Trying To Keep Things Calm
Yet He Goes Straight To Sebov's Face
Yelling, With His Arms Out In The 'Wassup' Position
F-Bombs Her
Then He Stomps Around
And Throws F-Bombs At The Spectators Too

candycorn said:

you can control yourself

funny how that works
If Whites Are Expected To Cuck Themselves When Attacked By Racism
Why Can't You ??

Funny How That Works, Indeed...

Why are negro's so violent? ... :dunno:

Banging the same drum I'm gonna tell you why...screw that, I'll let medical professionals reveal why:

"Oprah Winfrey Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Dr. Harris: 'How "Toxic Stress" (CHILD ABUSE) Affects Children's Health'

"Dr. Bruce D. Perry: Social & Emotional Development in Early Childhood"

I spent near 12 years as a uniform cop and investigator serving CHILD ABUSE victims Biggie and Jay-Z's Bklyn neighborhoods, witnessing daily, violence and how violence affects people, especially kids.

I have no doubts Dr. Harris and Dr. Perry are 100% correct...and until society addresses generational child abuse, our Nation's population of traumatized children, teens and adults will continue expanding.

Jazelle Hunt, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris_2.png

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png _thuglife Tupac Shakur.jpg

Peace.

Fascinating......

So.... a black person attacks a white person, and then..... after attacking them... claims they are victims of racism.

We..... pointing that out.... means we're the ones obsessed with race...... but not the person who engaged in violence and excused it based on race.

you can control yourself

funny how that works

0.o

Do you consider a black person using race as an excuse to engage in violence, a political concern or not?

Would you be on here saying the exact same thing if a white person had attacked a black person over a hand shake?

Or..... let's take this out of the theoretical..... say a white person... around 2 AM... attacked a black guy.... when it was 17 below zero.... in Chicago... saying this is MAGA country....

Were you on here telling Liberal people on this forum when they posted about it.....

you can control yourself
funny how that works​

You know with the slight difference being that Jessie Smollett lied completely, and this is on camera.
No.

Yeah it is. If it is not, then you are again applying a double standard, because I've read your posts before, and when there is some sort of racism involved, you have consistently used it for political purposes.

Haven't seen you once reply to a thread about some racists event, where you said "This has nothing to do with the GOP or Trump.... it's just an isolated racists guy".

If I had seen you post that even once.... I would be more likely to give your claim a fair shake. But never once.

Low IQ inevitably leads to poor problem solving skills, and lack of impulse control. A combination that almost always guarantees for violence...

Not to mention living in a society that constantly says that whenever you fail, it's someone else's fault.

Interestingly, you are describing Donald J Trump perfectly. It's never his fault.
Well done! :happy-1:

So what you are saying.... is that you have a lot in common with Donald J Trump?

I'm always amused when people shoot themselves in a post.

"Everyone on the left, refuses to take responsibility for their actions"

Left-winger "Trump is like that!"

"so.... you are like Trump? Case closed. Moving on"

Banging the same drum I'm gonna tell you why...screw that, I'll let medical professionals reveal why:

"Oprah Winfrey Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Dr. Harris: 'How "Toxic Stress" (CHILD ABUSE) Affects Children's Health'

"Dr. Bruce D. Perry: Social & Emotional Development in Early Childhood"

I spent near 12 years as a uniform cop and investigator serving CHILD ABUSE victims Biggie and Jay-Z's Bklyn neighborhoods, witnessing daily, violence and how violence affects people, especially kids.

I have no doubts Dr. Harris and Dr. Perry are 100% correct...and until society addresses generational child abuse, our Nation's population of traumatized children, teens and adults will continue expanding.

View attachment 289082

View attachment 289080 View attachment 289081

Peace.

I don't know if all that is true.... but assuming it is....

Then we need to drastically increase law enforcement in those areas. Right? If we have police stationed throughout those areas, then violence would drop, and we could break the cycle, correct?

Fascinating......

you can control yourself

funny how that works

0.o

you can control yourself
funny how that works​

No.

Yeah it is. If it is not, then you are again applying a double standard, because I've read your posts before, and when there is some sort of racism involved, you have consistently used it for political purposes.

Haven't seen you once reply to a thread about some racists event, where you said "This has nothing to do with the GOP or Trump.... it's just an isolated racists guy".

If I had seen you post that even once.... I would be more likely to give your claim a fair shake. But never once.

this has nothing to do with the GOP or Trump.

it has everything to do with the right wing board member’s obsession with race.

apparently some doofus somewhere claims something is racist and you boys rush to post it in the politics section.

it’s your obsession.

I’m just pointing it out

Then we need to drastically increase law enforcement in those areas. Right? If we have police stationed throughout those areas, then violence would drop, and we could break the cycle, correct?

Hello, Andy. THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, children and teens are being INTENTIONALLY introduced to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

This is not a condition or issue that police can solve.

Though I'm sure many cops appreciate the OVERTIME earned when arresting emotionally traumatized fellow citizens who violate laws and cause harm to peaceful people.

"Black women are destroying themselves & black men"

POLICE EDUCATOR TRAINING CHILD ABUSE.jpg

Peace.

[

All white players. If Serena did this she'd be finished. But good try on your selective memory

Fallacies

The fact is

It's not a sport without blk ppl. It's not a sport with us.

This is Simone Manuel

74532769_148150516540283_1927361351399768064_n.jpg

She is the fastest female swimmer in the world

She's the current double world champion and reigning Olympic champion in 100m freestyle. Despite the fact that participation rates in swimming for black people are very low. When she received the gold medal the BBC showed it live while NBC showed a tape of Russian gymnasts.

This is Simone Biles

72942665_148150523206949_6096875822369472512_n.jpg

She’s best female gymnast ever.

She crushed the competition in a sport that is usually dominated by Eastern Europeans and the Chinese.

People just need to stay out of our way and watch more of us break records in sports that are not traditionally “black”

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.

Even the best driver in the world is a black man Lewis Hamilton.

74448080_148150519873616_2230780729069928448_n.jpg

No, he's the best F1 driver, backed by the best team in the series. And a seriously great man. One of the best sportsman the world has seen.

But the best driver in the world, hands down is Sebastian Loeb. A Frenchman.

[

All white players. If Serena did this she'd be finished. But good try on your selective memory

Fallacies

The fact is

This is Simone Manuel

main-qimg-bc55a6de96e0cd987b1fc4f2c0d77fe2

She's the current double world champion and reigning Olympic champion in 100m freestyle. Despite the fact that participation rates in swimming for black people are very low. When she received the gold medal the BBC showed it live while NBC showed a tape of Russian gymnasts.

This is Simone Biles

main-qimg-c4270f86fe8e03c320b821be4ef5ec15

She crushed the competition in a sport that is usually dominated by Eastern Europeans and the Chinese.

People just need to stay out of our way and watch more of us break records in sports that are not traditionally “black”

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.

main-qimg-3ca1d3a2e6ed62fa04b4174ca404555c

Why the patriots keep winning with white WR, QB, RB, TE.. nba is a hype machine , very boring now.. blacks can’t play hockey, baseball lol well you know you need a IQ

Well first off. Most black athletes who grew up in poverty thrive in sports that feature three things
  1. Modest equipment investment
  2. High social/cultural approval
  3. Fame and wealth in professional ranks.
That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitating to the same five: basketball, football, baseball, track & field and increasingly tennis.

The fundamentals of these sports can be learned at a very young age

Thousands of hours can be logged playing and practicing with your peers in the streets, and the rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on. You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to be good at ice hockey.

As for baseball ?

Barry Bonds ? Sammy Sosa ? And of course, not forgetting Hank Aaron.

When Hank Aaron broke Babe Ruth’s home run record. He broke a record for receiving almost a million letters of hate mail from white supremacists all over the US who were upset about a Black man beating Ruth’s record.

75123521_148153609873307_2430990500723949568_n.jpg

Letters like this

74792100_148153606539974_7033768761274400768_n.jpg

74495931_148153653206636_4161289149036363776_n.jpg

And he still get's it to this day

Your reading skills suck like an asthmatic hooker!

The data you cited says one-third 0f 900,000 letters, not 900,000 letters. You should have studied harder in school before dropping out!

75123521_148153609873307_2430990500723949568_n.jpg

Last edited:
[

Fallacies

The fact is

This is Simone Manuel

74532769_148150516540283_1927361351399768064_n.jpg

This is Simone Biles

72942665_148150523206949_6096875822369472512_n.jpg

74448080_148150519873616_2230780729069928448_n.jpg

Lewis Hamilton's mother is white so I guess you must base race on skin color?

If that is the case, I have one white grandson and one black grandson, both from the same parents.

That is pure, unadulterated bullshit!

Fascinating......

you can control yourself

funny how that works

0.o

you can control yourself
funny how that works​

No.

this has nothing to do with the GOP or Trump.

it has everything to do with the right wing board member’s obsession with race.

apparently some doofus somewhere claims something is racist and you boys rush to post it in the politics section.

it’s your obsession.

I’m just pointing it out

Wouldn't that mean that the doofuses also have an obsession?

Just pointing it out.

Forum List

Back