Black Girl Beats the Snot Out of White Girl Who Didn't Fight Back

In solidarity with this white victim of the brutal assault. I am going to wear a soccer uniform for every casual Friday the rest of the year. Not only do Black people get all the good college scholarship (taking them away from all the white people just), but now not even the soccer field is safe. What next they ice hockey ring won't be safe anymore! :lol:

Because everyone know when no racial attack happens there is an assault on the entire race. Take the Martin case, a Latino killed a black male, so Blacks are under assault by Whites! :confused:
South Carolina teen's brutal soccer attack earns assault charge - YouTube!
And was arrested. What's your point?

She was black and we all know that ******* are violent animals. That's what's implied, but they are to pussified to use the words they are thinking.

Satire is a little over your head huh!

Point is this is only ONE black individual viciously beating a white girl. This is not indicative of the entire black race. White people are not under assault by black people because of the vicious and uncalled for actions of one person who happens to be black.

Yet racist white haters like you (and Jackson, Farahkan, Sharpton, the Black KKK) are saying the black race is under assault by whites because of the actions of one Latino!

Now you get it! Probably not!:tongue:

And was arrested. What's your point?

She was black and we all know that ******* are violent animals. That's what's implied, but they are to pussified to use the words they are thinking.

Point is this is only ONE black individual viciously beating a white girl. This is not indicative of the entire black race. White people are not under assault by black people because of the vicious and uncalled for actions of one person who happens to be black.

Yet racist white haters like you (and Jackson, Farahkan, Sharpton, the Black KKK) are saying the black race is under assault by whites because of the actions of one Latino!

I never said that blacks were under assault by whites, we are killing you every chance we get.

There are no white Latinos?

P.S. Travel to Argentina or Venezuela and look at their magazine covers.

I never said that blacks were under assault by whites, we are killing you every chance we get.

well dear, like I said last night. you all will have to stop killing each other in order to make a dent on whites...expecially since you now put latinos in the "white race" you are REALLY outnumberd now...

No you people are killing yourselves. Not just in America, but in Africa also!

PLEASE you no there is a distinction between Hispanics and Whites. The White Hispanic aspect is PCness! Besides the fact that Zimmerman viewed himself as Hispanic!

Also if I wanted to see 'white' hispanics I would only have to go South of the border. There's a ton of them there also!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back